• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"What am I supposed to do about it? You obviously saw me back away just now so you should know I don't like Alex that way. I like Bianca!" Blue calms down after yelling. "Look I'll tell you something but you keep this to yourself alright?"

Light said:
"What am I supposed to do about it? You obviously saw me back away just now so you should know I don't like Alex that way. I like Bianca!" Blue calms down after yelling. "Look I'll tell you something but you keep this to yourself alright?"
Lia watching him to see if he's being honest. "...well Alex obviously doesn't know that because of that petty glare she tried to give me... And alright, I promise to keep this to myself."

Carly punched Vanessa on the shoulder. "Ya know somethin'? Not everyone can get as excited about this game as you." She dodged as Vanessa swung, trying to hit her, though it was playful. The centauride pinned her to a nearby tree, then kissed her forehead. "Well, I've got nothing to do with my life except go to Texas and see my mom. I have to get excited about something, right?" Carly nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Sebastian had simply disappeared after the fight, no one saw or heard anything from him but as the horn sounded he was simply there though he looked tired he wasn't about to let that stop him.

Valencia also seemed to pop out of nowhere her eyes showing no signs of the tears that she had cried earlier. She had her swords in her hands and of course no armor.

Suzume stayed with Amanda happy to do whatever would keep them close.

Solace didn't want to get involved with capture the flag but he wanted to get some experience with the other campers and so he held his sword anxiously the tip bobbing up and down as he fidgeted when his hands.

Amilia was of course right in front, bobbing on her heels with excitement, "Hey, hey, when do we start?!" For a girl who strives to be a leader she is often pretty childish, at least when there was play violence involved.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian had simply disappeared after the fight, no one saw or heard anything from him but as the horn sounded he was simply there though he looked tired he wasn't about to let that stop him.
Valencia also seemed to pop out of nowhere her eyes showing no signs of the tears that she had cried earlier. She had her swords in her hands and of course no armor.

Suzume stayed with Amanda happy to do whatever would keep them close.

Solace didn't want to get involved with capture the flag but he wanted to get some experience with the other campers and so he held his sword anxiously the tip bobbing up and down as he fidgeted when his hands.

Amilia was of course right in front, bobbing on her heels with excitement, "Hey, hey, when do we start?!" For a girl who strives to be a leader she is often pretty childish, at least when there was play violence involved.

[/QUOTE]
Blake shows up and looks frustrated about something but doesn't seem interested at all to talk about it, had tried to get Valencia's attention but failed.

Amanda standing up by Chiron since she's the head counsellor.

Nikki standing in the back, watching while looking at the front.

Isaac and Artaith watching while standing back.

"I already know that. And watching people fight is a pastime," Brayden replied jokingly. He touched the sheath of his blade where a trident was etched. "Kick ass."

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Vanessa stands over by Chiron. "Another day, another game. Isn't this exciting, Amanda?" She asked the head counselor. "Aren't you joining the game?" She was holding the ram's horn, really wanting to blow it. "Can I, Father?"

Kasandra joined the crowd around Chiron awaiting the teams. She fiddled with a piece of wire and a small engine.

Kurt was manning the infirmary by himself, keeping an eye on Courtney and taking inventory of supplies.

Sömmer was already in the group surrounded by people. Her red hair bright against the sea of blondes browns and blacks.

Caleb chatted animatedly with a girl from the Aphrodite cabin while they waited for the teams to be announced. As they talked, he ran his hand through his hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda shakes her head. "No, I'm not joining. I have to be at the infirmary once the madness begins..." She said as Chiron gave his daughter a pointed look that said shush. "Today's team captains for capture the flag are...!" He started.

"She used to be apart of the organization. She was the best.... we were put in ranks. I was Beta. She was Alpha. So no matter what I do, I can't beat her. She always wins and always gets what she wants. She also thinks I belong to her and I should do as she says because I dont want to get on her mothers bad side again... she's here at this camp for something Lia."

Vanessa pouted. "I'm not five. Why can't I talk?" She was still holding the horn. "We all know how the game works." Her eyes went to Amanda. Though she didn't say anything, anyone with eyes could tell she was annoyed.

Carly listened for her old man's name to come up on the roster. "I'm gonna get some action this time. I promise." It surprised her that more kids came in over the past week. Didn't gods have anything better to do?

Abigail stands near the back of the crowd, her fingers painting tiny rainbows in the air. She wasn't a big fighter and would rather watch or talk with somebody instead.

"Will do. Thanks. Lia.... watch out for her okay?" Blue smiles and gives her a light punch in the shoulder, walking off to leave the camp and venture out. In hopes of finding Bianca. Bow ready.

Alexandra waits impatiently for the game to start and Blue to return.

Light said:
"Will do. Thanks. Lia.... watch out for her okay?" Blue smiles and gives her a light punch in the shoulder, walking off to leave the camp and venture out. In hopes of finding Bianca. Bow ready.
Alexandra waits impatiently for the game to start and Blue to return.
Lia snorts. "Honestly I'll be fine, I'll just freeze her in time for a few years, put her in a cellar or something." She said with a small grin. "Good luck..."

"Wont need it! I was the second best out of 26 mercenaries!" With that Blue was gone.

Alexandra starts to grow angry.

Abigail looks around at all the demi-gods trying to name their godly parents. Apollo, Poseidon, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hecate.... Hypnos... Erebus and a few others she couldn't place. Chiron had told her about how her mother was a Greek Goddess and that the monster that chased her in was a chimera. It had taken a few days but she had sort of gotten the hang of how camp life worked. But with so many campers and her with no friends she was becoming less and less interested in camp activities. She painted a more rainbows in midair, watching the shimmering colours float in the air.

Lia walks back as Chiron announces the captains. "And your captains are Valencia and Lia!" He said as Lia blinked before grinning. "Sweet."

(Teams:

Lia - Chronus

Athena

Eros/Aphrodite

Thanatos

Hypno

Hemera

Zeus

Hermes

Khione

Demeter

Valencia - Nyx

Ares

Hephaestus

Erebus

Apollo

Hades

Poseidon

Hecate

Helios

Dionysus

)

Alexandra overhears whom she's teamed up with. At the moment she sees a blonde girl whom has some resemblance to Blue. She figured Courtney was the sister he would always talk about. She looks down so her hair would hide her face. A sick smile stretches across her face.

Brayden walked around through the crowd past where Chiron was towards a tree and leaned against it, looking at the sea of demigods and trying to guess their godly parent, but it was hard.

(Oh noes, @Light.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back