• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

She smiles back and opens the taxi door, sliding in to the back seat. She gave directions since she knew the fastest route.

"That's very nice. I wish you could always be in a good mood." Delta looked in her eyes and smiled. Then looked down at his feet.

She smiled a bit. "Everybody does. Too bad I snap easily..." She says since it was true. She did snap easily and it wasn't pretty when she did. "But its nice you feel that way."

"Different standards. Disagree about a lot of things...." She shrugs. "Though I guess I could be nicer if I wanted to. But stupid people piss me off...." She says.

"I think I've gotten to know you better. No reason behind it though!" Delta still thinks Sömmer doesn't know about his crush on her. No matter how obvious. He blushes a bit.

Delta looks at Sömmer. Just taking in her scent and beauty. He stares at her not really paying attention to the fact he might come of as weird.

Delta blinks and looks away. Finally noticing. He looks like he wants to bang his head on a wall out of embarrassment.

Sömmer swallows back a laugh and just looks at him with a small smile. .His embarrassment sort of pointless since she had known about it for a while

She smiles and gazes back. She wasn't good with moments like this and hoped internally, Delta would do or say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back