• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Omega ends up sitting next to Dylan.

"Wwweeeelll. I miss Bianca and I'm so close to getting her and I want to cuddle her right now but she's not here. You're the closest thing to Bianca in this car sooooo you shall be cuddled."

Dylan has headphones in, listening to some music, hasn't noticed.

Z's eye twitched. "Beta..." She said through her teeth while looking very pissed off. "Get off me now." She hissed while glaring darkly into the back of his skull.

(Alright.)

Brayden ran into the van and hopped into a seat. "Hey. I heard that I'm going on the quest. Info?" he asked, looking at all of them. His hair was unkempt and messy. His shirt was wrinkled a lot, and his shorts weren't even shorts. They were swim trunks. He crossed his arms as he awaited a reply.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Beta looks at Z. "Fine." He gives her one last cuddle and gets off.

Omega puts his ear to Dylans to listen to the music. He starts to lightly sing it. Beta starts to sing along.

Light said:
Beta looks at Z. "Fine." He gives her one last cuddle and gets off.
Omega puts his ear to Dylans to listen to the music. He starts to lightly sing it. Beta starts to sing along.
(Isn't Eric your son of Hades that you mean who was based off Josh Ravenkey?)

Z sighs and shakes head before shadow travelling out of the van.

Dylan blinks and takes the headphone out of his ear and glances at Omega. "Uh what are you doing?"

(No. I have a son of Hades named Evan. Brayden is the one who was pretty much based off of Josh.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

"Just singing to your music." Omega grins.

Beta frowns. "Z was my best friend.... and now the shadows have eaten her. You will be missed."

Dylan blinks and shrugs. "Alright." he said and leaned over and put the headphone in Omega's ear as he started nodding his head to the music."Nothing goes as planned... Everything will break. People say goodbye... In their own special way..." he said softly while singing along to the music.

Z shadow travelling to California, annoyed with Beta at the moment.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @jacunliffe)

Omega listens to the music.

Beta starts praying in hopes of Z getting Elysium.

Isabella starts to spy on Bridget.

Dylan listening to the song and singing softly. "All that you rely on.. and all you can fake.. Will leave you in the morning.. but find you in the day..." he sang softly while swaying his head slowly.

Bridget currently training some younger kids how to swing and fight with a sword.

Dylan smiling a bit while listening to his music, singing softly. "Oh you're in my veins... And I cannot get you out... Oh you're all I taste... at Night inside of my mouth.. Oh you run away... Cause I am not what you found... Oh you're in my veins... and I... Cannot get you out..."

Aegis starts driving once everyone is in the van, not carrying if they are buckled up.

Bridget showing them carefully how to wield the sword while making sure that they are being careful and cautious.

Dylan humming again while the song continues to play in his and Omega's ears, the lyrics ringing soothely. (In my veins by Andrew Belle)

Bridget blinks and turns around after making sure one of the younger girls has a good grip on the hilt. "....Uh pardon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back