• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Delta knee he had to do something. He reached over with his freehand and swept her hair behind her ear. "You're really beautiful Sömmer."

Sömmer smiled and blushed profusely. "And your quite handsome." She says, knowing it sounded overdone but it was true.

Alice & Envy

Alice and Envy where still outside of the camp, they had been patrolling the border for a while now.

After a while Envy had gotten bored and had fallen asleep.

Alice walked over to Envy and slapped Envy in the face.

Envy woke up startled, Envy threw a punch out of instinct and caught Alice on the jaw.

Alice fell back onto the ground and let out a groan of pain meanwhile Envy was smiling at what had happened.

"That's what you get for waking me up like that."

Envy chuckled.

Alice rose her leg and smashed it into Envys ribs.

Envy fell over clutching his/hers ribs.

Alice and Envy continued fighting for a while but eventually Alice out matched Envy.

Alice and Envy decided to go back to camp, once they arrived they made their way to the beach once again.

Alice and Envy started to compete with each other, the aim was to see who could throw further.

Delta sighs and nods his head. It's about time. He casts a spell so the taxi driver cannot hear them. "Sömmer. For the longest time. I've had these feelings. When everyone thought I was dead and I was disowned by my mother. I thought of just giving up since everyone thought I was dead anyways. Then I thought of a face I fell into a trance with upon first glance. It kept me alive. It gave me the will to carry on. That face was yours. I know most people at the camp argue with you and such. I don't care, I really like who you are and it sucks for them because they're unable to see this side of you. I don't care how many enemies you make, or whos child you may be. As long as I'm yours and you're mine. In my opinion we can pull through anything. I like you..... to be honest I like you a lot Sömmer." Delta looks at her blushing madly.

Sömmer listened intently, stunned by his words. Her face still red. She squeezed his hand and looked him in the eyes, silent for a few long moments processing his words. "I knew you were a nice guy when I first met you but today gave me a chance to truly see it. I do think you are an amazing person and.... and .... I feel the same way." She says. Then she leaned over and put her head on his shoulder.

Delta put his hand on her head. Petting her head. He wraps his other arm around her tightly. As if he'd never let her go.

(Sorry. Dinner)

She sighed and relaxed into him. Smiling to herself. The taxi driver neared camp and gave them a five minute til'arrival warning.

"Well... I'm getting better now with you here my little baby!"

Delta takes her hand in his and walks to the canp borders. Stopping and looking at the people grouped up there.

Z sighs and shakes head. "We aren't getting anywhere right now. and Aegis would know where they started because he drove them! AEGIS!" she called out as the all seeing guard approached and kneeled down. "What is it you need to know?" "Where did you drop off Lia, Bianca, Mel, Artaith and Nikki?" "In California." he said while looking everywhere at once. Z sighs and nods. "Alright, thank you... Take us there." she said as she got in the van. Dylan blinks and quickly hops in the van while Blake slowly makes his way over and gets in as well.

Joey gives one last wave to Julia before getting in the van, "great, California, land of heat.

Kyle smiled at Joey's coment, "suit yourself Joey, The ocean is warm out there, at least compared to this side of the country." he climbed in after him and sat with Z.

Zane climbed in a sat as close to the back as he could, staying silent. he was hoping to try to get some sleep again, it was hard to get any lately.

TheGodSnake said:
Joey gives one last wave to Julia before getting in the van, "great, California, land of heat.
Kyle smiled at Joey's coment, "suit yourself Joey, The ocean is warm out there, at least compared to this side of the country." he climbed in after him and sat with Z.

Zane climbed in a sat as close to the back as he could, staying silent. he was hoping to try to get some sleep again, it was hard to get any lately.
Z stretches and leans back. "Just keep your pants on... Seriously. You keep it cold enough by being around." She said while closing her eyes. The wisps flying around the truck.

Delta shrugs and continues to walk with Sömmer. To her cabin.

Alpha's shipping senses kick in. She senses something and runs into Delta and Sômmers direction.

Beta goes over into the van and sits on Z's lap. He puts the seatbelt on and straps them in. He gets comfortable.

Omega steps on the van and it practically tilts. He sits down.

( xD )

Z narrows her eyes. "Beta... What are you doing?" She hissed in annoyance while glaring at him.

Dylan sitting in the back by himself, humming to himself.

(Did they actually leave? Because I don't want to post it for no reason.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back