• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"A sword, Lexie," Collin replied, turning around. He knew it was her because he knew her voice. He grinned and put out the fire on his hand. "Nice to see you."
I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[/QUOTE]
Lexie smiles a bit. "It's lovely to see you too..." She said as she crossed her leg over her other gracefully. "I missed you.."

Omega swings his axe in the same manner he would at a monster cut instead of decapitatin Dylan the point of his axe catches the collar of his shirt pulling him back up. "Come on handsome stay on your feet, you have a ways to go before you prove to me that you're more than a pretty face."

Dylan grins a bit. "You think I'm Handsome huh? Good to know." He said while swirling his sword and slams his sword down to send a shockwave towards the other monsters.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

"Take it however you'd like." He said with a grin as he deftly blocked a dracaena's spear with the flat of Babycakes and shoved the tip of Sheila into its chest. "Seems I will be babysitting you either way. Since someone can't keep from falling."

Jim was almost at his limit, he couldn't hold the Glamour any longer. His body was starting to go numb. He let go of the Glamour and feel down beside Beta. He couldn't move but he could speak. "Guys, i ran out of juice!" He yelled

"Ughh, whatever." Omega threw Sheila towards the Tartarus kid missing his nose but downing a Cynocephalus. He put both hands on Babycakes and proceeded to mow down groups of monsters, feeling his bloodlust rise. "Everyone get down!!" He pulled his axe back in a baseball swing and his entire body tensed. While he had no control over wind he had an excellent swing that had a tendency to cut farther than it logically should.

Suzume put a hand on Amanda's shoulder, "Let me tend to your wounds.....please."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]"Ughh, whatever." Omega threw Sheila towards the Tartarus kid missing his nose but downing a Cynocephalus. He put both hands on Babycakes and proceeded to mow down groups of monsters, feeling his bloodlust rise. "Everyone get down!!" He pulled his axe back in a baseball swing and his entire body tensed. While he had no control over wind he had an excellent swing that had a tendency to cut farther than it logically should.
Suzume put a hand on Amanda's shoulder, "Let me tend to your wounds.....please."

[/QUOTE]
Dylan laughs deeply while fighting side by side with Omega and slides on his knees, ducks.

--

Amanda looks at her and sighs. "Alright... Let's go..." She said as she went to a free bed and stripped off her shirt.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, nice pic.)

45f20fc9f124731894215bfc9fc4709d.jpg

(@jacunliffe, Kurts smile.)

"Missed you too," Collin replied, molding metal into a blade. He was making a short sword and was almost done. The blade was short but the hilt wasn't done. "I'm still always working though." He had an idea for the hilt. He would make it have a spike on the bottom so if you hilt smash it would hurt more.

I am a dolphin.

"Alright, fine," Collin replied, setting done the almost finished sword. "What would you like to talk about?" He extinguished the fire in the fire pit so it wouldn't start a fire.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"Alright, fine," Collin replied, setting done the almost finished sword. "What would you like to talk about?" He extinguished the fire in the fire pit so it wouldn't start a fire.
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Lexie takes his arm and heads out of the forge, opening her parasol. "Anything, how have you been?" She asked while looking at him.

"Good. Although I may have made Smokey the Bear angry a couple of times," Collin replied, grinning a bit. That was a joke he could make a lot since he could summon fire and such. "What about you?"

I am a dolphin.

"Why did they do that? Collin asked, not understanding why they would do that. Well, he understood why the Mars children would want to, but Minerva is the goddess of wisdom and other things. He wondered how they were provoked to try and start a war...

I am a dolphin.

"But remember how the Romans took that away from her? They already had Mars and Bellona, so why another? They made Minerva into their own," Collin replied. He stuck out his hand and let flames dance across his palm. He absolutely felt nothing since he was immune to fire.

I am a dolphin.

"True," Collin replied, stopping the fire. He looked at her. "It's tough being praetor, correct? You constantly have to stop outbreaks from the legion. But it also have its benefits." He put his hood down and yawned a bit.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"True," Collin replied, stopping the fire. He looked at her. "It's tough being praetor, correct? You constantly have to stop outbreaks from the legion. But it also have its benefits." He put his hood down and yawned a bit.
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Lexie smiles a bit and hugs his arm a bit. "It is indeed..." She said softly while sighing and running a hand through her hair.

The dragon comes into view. Beta starts to work double time to protect Jim. He grabs Jim and jumps off the building. Landing on the dragon. Something spooks the dragon and makes it spew molten metals. Hitting the support of the building making it tip over and start to collapse. "Everyone get on now!" The amount of fighting finally makes the Stratosphere itself start to crumble and crack. Getting ready to tip over and fall to pieces. Sigma gets distracted and a harpy comes from behind. Stabing its claw into his back. A hellhound bites into his throat. They both rip out his throat and spine at the same time. Alpha turns around and looks at the scene. She drops her daggers. Screaming at the top of her lungs. To the point where it sounded like a screech. "SIGMA!!!" She runs to his body. Jumping over splitting ground and gets the monsters to kill eachother with charmspeak. She drops at his body. Not caring about the battle anymore. Or the crumbling building. She tears up and sounds like shes about to have a full on panic attack. "Oh my gods! Oh my gods! What do I do? Please tell me what to do!" She looked around, down, and especially up. She knew there was nothing she could do but he still hovers over his dead body. Begging the gods for instructions. The ground under her started to crumble and she was pulled away from Sigma's body by a teary eyed Iota.

Upsilon tried not to look, she already knew what happened. She took both Iota and Alpha to the dragon by flying. "Gamma get Epsilon over here! Dylan grab Omega!" Upsilon closed her eyes. "Rest in peace Sigma. I'll miss you brother." The ground where Sigma lay went out and his body fell down with the rubble.

Delta had already gotten on the dragon. The monsters all fall.

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Soul OMU @Dolphan of Lyfe @TheMadHatter44 )

Light said:
The dragon comes into view. Beta starts to work double time to protect Jim. He grabs Jim and jumps off the building. Landing on the dragon. Something spooks the dragon and makes it spew molten metals. Hitting the support of the building making it tip over and start to collapse. "Everyone get on now!" The amount of fighting finally makes the Stratosphere itself start to crumble and crack. Getting ready to tip over and fall to pieces. Sigma gets distracted and a harpy comes from behind. Stabing its claw into his back. A hellhound bites into his throat. They both rip out his throat and spine at the same time. Alpha turns around and looks at the scene. She drops her daggers. Screaming at the top of her lungs. To the point where it sounded like a screech. "SIGMA!!!" She runs to his body. Jumping over splitting ground and gets the monsters to kill eachother with charmspeak. She drops at his body. Not caring about the battle anymore. Or the crumbling building. She tears up and sounds like shes about to have a full on panic attack. "Oh my gods! Oh my gods! What do I do? Please tell me what to do!" She looked around, down, and especially up. She knew there was nothing she could do but he still hovers over his dead body. Begging the gods for instructions. The ground under her started to crumble and she was pulled away from Sigma's body by a teary eyed Iota.
Upsilon tried not to look, she already knew what happened. She took both Iota and Alpha to the dragon by flying. "Gamma get Epsilon over here! Dylan grab Omega!" Upsilon closed her eyes. "Rest in peace Sigma. I'll miss you brother." The ground where Sigma lay went out and his body fell down with the rubble.

Delta had already gotten on the dragon. The monsters all fall.

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Soul OMU @Dolphan of Lyfe @TheMadHatter44 )
Dylan grabs Omega's hand and quickly flies them over to the dragon. "Get on dreamboat." He said while managing to toss him on before getting tackled by a Harpy and growls as he starts to spark while grappling with the flying hag.

--

Epsilon quickly hops on and holds on. "Sigma!!!" She cried while looking scared and sad.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Light, @Dolphan of Lyfe)

" What happened!" He yelled as he was set down on the dragon. He couldn't move and was starting to lose his eyesight, any moment and he would pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back