• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Upsilon starts to kiss Theta on the forehead and cheek. "Oh thank the gods your okay! Did you brush your teeth? Sharpen your weapons? Drink nectar? Are you okay? Any cuts or bruises? Did you miss me?!"

Light said:
Upsilon starts to kiss Theta on the forehead and cheek. "Oh thank the gods your okay! Did you brush your teeth? Sharpen your weapons? Drink nectar? Are you okay? Any cuts or bruises? Did you miss me?!"
Theta looks embarrassed. "I'm fine Upsilon! Honestly... They have been really nice to me here and I have a half blood sister!" He said while looking quite happy.

Upsilon looks away from who she refers to as her baby and looks at the two demigods standing before her. "Who are they?" She starts lightly pulling on his cheeks.

Alice & Envy

Alice woke up once again, she had been sleeping for what felt like forever.

She decided that she needed to get some fresh air, as Alice stood outside the Apollo cabin she noticed Envy.

"Hello? I don't think I have seen you before...

Are you new here?"

Envy gave Alice a friendly smile.

"Actually yes i am, do you mind taking me to the one who runs this camp?"

Alice nodded her head.

"Sure, I'm more than happy to."

Alice and Envy both made their ways to the tent which was replacing the big house for the time being.

Alice had noticed that the people who where on the quest had returned although she had no plans of talking to them.

Alice opened the tent flap for Envy as they both ended.

"Mr C, we have a new camper here."

Four arrows fly by Chirons head and explode far behind him. "What in the actual hell Chiron!" Beta marches up about ready to kill someone. "You're going to explain to me what happened here and why my sister can't hear me! RIGHT NOW!" Beta already has another arrow readied.

Chiron watching him. "She was possessed by a spirit and blew up the big house and then tried to attack Lia, Bianca, Mel, Artaith and Nikki before they left on their quest... They managed to get the spirit out but Courtney is still recovering."

(Going out, I'll be back later! I have the time skip post ready and will post it when I get back?)

Jim awoke in the infirmary, he was beat up pretty bad. His arm hurt still and he was dizzy. He turned and got to his feet, he drank some nectar and walked out the tent. He had to find Newt, he had to tell her he was alive. He thought of the mercenaries as well, a tear fell down his right cheek for Sigma. He went off first to find Alpha.

(@Soul OMU @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Alpha sat in the Aphrodite cabin. Looking at pictures of Delta and Sigma on her phone. Running her hand through her hair and taking shaky breaths.

Jim blinked a few times and was heading over to the Aphrodite cabin. He had a feeling in his gut she was in there. He opened the door, and slowly walked in. He swept the room over with his orb like eyes. He could hear the breathing of someone in the cabin, he walked slowly forward and found Alpha. She was looking at pictures of who he could only assume was Sigma and he saw Delta as well. He stayed silent as he set down on the floor, his eyes glowing slightly as he looked at her. "Alpha." He said softly. "What happened?" He asked as he had passed out before Delta had jumped of the dragon. He was clueless of the situation bu he could feel the heavy emotion in the air.

(@Light )

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice

Alice spins round and faces beta, she places her index finger on the Middle of her thumb.

"Lower your weapon right now, and don't you ever fire at fellow camp members again, oh yeah and Mr C."

Cole dropped off of the dragon and stalked straight into the woods seeing the clearing thatSebastian was in when the dragon circled.

Sebastian's look stayed the same but he leaned back against the tree, "You approached me......what's on YOUR mind?"

He didn't mean to be such a hardass and the thought occurred to him to lay off a little since she was his sister. He sighed in exasperation at his own actions and rubbed the back of his neck his eyes locking on the edge of the clearing as he heard heavy steps approaching.

Suzume huffed, every time she and Amanda caught a break or made any progress at all she was pulled away typically to another patient. Suzume stepped in front of the new a serious look on her face. She turned to Amanda, "Go get food for yourself...you have not eaten, I will tend to him."

Valencia was in the arena pegging targets with her arrows getting so many consecutive bullseyes that her arrows begin flying through the center. She started her more difficult drills summoning Tiko and taking shots as he ran in different patterns from figure eights to zig zags.

Solace had a hard time ignoring the expertise of the girl on the .....tiger? He had learned that he could channel his powers into his staff quite easily shooting fire so hot it formed plasma and melted the armor on the dummies and burned the rest even melting the metal frames in the woodblocks. Whenever he used his fire the floating orb in the center blazed like a miniature sun. But when he started with the electromegnetic fields and fiddling with wavelengths the crescent around the orb crackled and hummed. Earlier he had discovered this ability accidentally when he stamped the but of the staff into the ground his vision was filled with colors and lines...some were straight and other squiggly he tapped one and found himself hearing a sports broadcast. He cut that one off and heard some ares campers roar about how their radio wasn't working. He snickered realizing it was him and continued to experiment leading up to what he was doing now which was playing with his electromagnetic abilities levitating metal weapons and hurling armor clad dummies. He smiled and laughed a little, "I might actually get used to this."

Beta looks at her. "Who are you to tell me that. I just want to know why my sister is deaf." Blue doesn't put his weapon away.

Kyle steps forward, "look, both of you, knew of each other and never bothered to reach out, maybe you could start off with why Z chose to keep her distance, maybe she was trying to protect you,"

(Thinking of making one of the merc ppl, maybe make omega, the last one and the one who didn't completely agree with it all.)

Alice

Alice laughed at that response.

"And who are you to shoot into a room full of injured?

And then you decided to charge in with a loaded weapon and start demanding things, and watch your tongue if you would like to keep it.

Alice lowers her arm knowing that beta was not a threat here.

Sebastian. Looked at the kid, "Don't be presumptuous, I never knew about her....but if you knew about me, why did you keep your distance.."

Suzume was angled to contain the blasts with wind but shot the boy a murderous look, "Take. it. outside!!" In a massive and freezing gust of wind she pushed all those who weren't injured outside the tent including Chiron.

(I am Omega but if you'd like you can use him....I've got too many characters and It might let me spare one of the others I created....if Light's ok with it..the mercs were her creations.)

(

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle steps forward, "look, both of you, knew of each other and never bothered to reach out, maybe you could start off with why Z chose to keep her distance, maybe she was trying to protect you,"
(Thinking of making one of the merc ppl, maybe make omega, the last one and the one who didn't completely agree with it all.)
( Kai is already Omega and all the other Mercenaries are dead. Or used. The only one unused is Iota. They're kind of my characters but borrowed out to the ppl rping as them. If you really want to be Omega sure. Since Kai said that. ( @TheGodSnake )

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha nods her head. "He junped off the dragon to get Sigma's body. We waited for an hour. No Delta.... you know there were 24 of us? We all were adopted off the streets by a man we call Father. Some of us had no family, ran away, killed our family, were abandoned. He trained all of us from a young age. We're like siblings." Alpha broke down again.

Beta glares at the girl. "I couldn't care less right now if the infirmary burns down. I'm cursed to not love anyone, I had to seperate myself from my family, Bianca has gone on a suicide mission, my sister is deaf, two of my brothers have died, and I've killed demigods before. Right now, I couldn't care less wheter it was an infirmary or not. Just like I'm not gonna care when I kill you." Beta aimed.

He looked at Alpha with sorrow in his eyes, he sat down beside her."I know you don't know me from adam but, i am sorry that this happened." He said with compassion in his voice. "This was my fault, if i would've been stronger, this wouldn't of happened." He blamed himself, this wasn't the first time it was hi fault people had died because he was weak. He could feel his heart sink. For the son of one of the first three primordials he wasn't much to behold. He felt this way because he had lost the only person he trusted fully when he was younger. A son of Hyperion, the titan was killed during a fight with a hydra, he hadn't been strong enough to save him.

(@Light )

Alice

Alice laughed once again after hearing the threats Beta has thrown at her.

"I truly feel sorry for you, that is why I will give you one last chance to lower your weapon...

But if you choose not to I will give you a run down how this will go down."

Alice once again raises her hand towards Beta.

"First I will turn your tongue into a bubbling mush, then next it will be your eyes then I will watch you as you roll on the ground screaming in agony...

But you still have one last chance to take back what you just said and drop that weapon."

Of course this was nothing but a threat, Alice would never harm another camper.

Beta fired a portal arrow a her feet. The portal opens under her and another opens up in her cabin. Waiting for her to fall through it and spit her out in her cabin.

Alpha looks at Jim. "My names Alexandra by the way..."

"That's a nice name, you can call me Jimmy ot Jim." He smiled with tears rolling down his cheeks. His mind was a mess, he couldn't think straight. He was in and out of flashbacks. "Mind if i call you Alex?" He asked with a brow raised.

(@Light )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back