• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Haha! Sure!~ Celestia would be pretty aggravated, but she has a soft spot for nonhuman animals ^^ But probably the following day, so I can just introduce her by having her wake up in her cabin - after all, they're all getting ready for bed now, right? :3 
@Noah Just wondering, but how long will it be until the conch horn sounds for bedtime? ^^

The conch horn already sounded... o-o

Plus is anyone open for interaction?

We need to get all of our characters to bed so the plot can advance and we can all get a odd dream from the hypnos cabin.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@Sukiyaki

@LuckyANDKitty

@BishopOfKings

@Opallies

@CrimsonEclipse

I am open for interaction.

@Nico

It did? Oops, I was confused because several people seem to still be out and about :P  
Haha well you can exclude Celestia, since I guess you can consider her already in bed if the next time she will be in a post is tomorrow morning ^^

Thank you holo! I was going to post for people to get to sleep but you are quicker on the draw. Yes, please get your characters in bed.

Hey Holo or Nico, once everyone is in bed, shoot me a tag. I'm possibly going to be busy for a bit. If people are taking a while to get in bed, let me know. I saw something about guard harpies....> :)

Just making sure. I'll be a bit longer so I'd like to have my character in bed soon and not accidentally get caught as the last person to put their character to bed. 
roger that cap'n

Hehe no you have to put the text after the closing bracket

It's okay xD Hmm I didn't need to add anything at the end though haha

Lol no problem! Isn't it so cool though :o

Boopboopboop
left
Whoa
right
More whoa
left
The most whoa of all
right