• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Oh my gosh you guys, take it to the OOC! Pretty much only I should be posting stuff in the character sign up and that's the accept stuff. YOU GUYS! >:l

Anyways @BishopOfKings your fist CS is good, but Owen's second ability is not one Apollo kids have. Please change it to something more fitting.

@LuckyANDKitty your CS is accepted. You may post. 
Aw Crap! *facepalms*

@CrimsonEclipse I'm so sorry. I forgot to to mention Nico is currently indisposed of. > :) Nah, she's going to be gone for a bit. I don't know when she'll be back. Cade aka Pumpkakun could go for some interactions though. Everyone also note that it is currently evening and after a few more posts I'll announce that people gotta go to bed and curfew etc. Plus I want to see the spar. I hope I see some blood.... 
LuckyANDKitty, that CS is approved as well

I don't know if I addressed it or naw, but @LuckyANDKitty yes the second CS is accepted as well.

Yes Holo this is the OOC. But people are still posting stuff in the character sign ups....Crimsom and Turtle!

I'm kinda disappointed though, didn't get to see a fight.....

Seems greek and Roman weren't the only sides the gods had. Look at this:
SwordofSummer.jpg

Yeah but people don't seen to believe this new series is directly connected to Percy jackson. It however is since magnus chase is Annabeth's cousin.

@Noah I can still change it if its a problem, but since Apollo is also the God of Plagues I thought maybe one of his children could control plague ridden insects. Was trying to be a little creative with the powers.

(Ps. Ill be a little busy today, so if you see I'm on it might just be me forgetting to turn off my computer when i leave.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back