• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

I had no idea Apollo is a god of plagues... He is a god of so much.....healing, sun, oracles, plagues,..... For I all know he could be god of jello as well. Anyways, now that I see that, I guess you could keep it. Just make sure it is not too strong Bishop. 
ERMERGERSH you guys. I have to start deleting OOC in the character sign up. If you gonna make a pun, put it in this section....LuckyANDKitty

Holo said:

Daughter of Nemesis

Bitch, Badass and Balance

NemesisSymbolHyu.png

Lol, nice Sukiyaki. I love the three B's. Shit is about to hit the fan in the arena. Holo, Kaizan, I want a clean fight with no low shots. No fatal damage, but I wanna see blood > :)

Also, If anyone in the role play has any issues or complaints, send me a pm or something. I will kindly ignore it. Nah Jk, I don't want anyone unhappy with this role play. So if someone is not responding to your post or you don't like how another role player is acting just shoot me a message.....don't literally shoot me though.

I'm well aware of that...-.-

People keep posting there *holo cough cough*

I'll be deleting messages that don't belong there....

All right you guys, have your characters finish what they doing and get them in bed. My Hypnos kid has to do some stuff in peoples sleep and when it is time to wake up, i'll make a morning post. 
And @Opallies you can choose whatever, as I long as I and the others get a general idea what your character looks like.

Okay! I think I will use an anime picture since I'm finding it hard to find a real picture with pink hair that matches what I want her to look like :P (the pink hair is dyed, of course. it's weird, but she has her reasons.)

Alrighty Opal. Duly noted Holo. Just leave the Character Sign Ups free of OOC. :P That goes for everyone.

Thanks for accepting Celestia! I just meant that she has a bad temper, like she's offended easily xD  
Oh, and where should I jump in? Should I just read everything that's happened so far?

xD ! That's something Celestia will have an entertaining reaction to! Sure! By the way, what time is it in the rp?

I say you have her bump into Thomas. He'll help her get to a cabin plus that gets him un stuck.

Hmm she has already been at camp for a year and a half ^^ But okay :3 Unless they are really going to bed very soon, then I could just start by having her wake up in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back