• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

So what should those who are new to the camp post? Should it be their first day for them or should they have already been around for a day?

Mm.....already been around for a day. Oh, for the person who hasn't gotten to camp yet, (Kaizen?) make your post with him walking into the meeting and such.

Yay people are posting and such. I think there are a few others who have to post and then i'll move it along. Will be gone for a few hours though.

I saw on my alerts that people were posting at 12:00, even.

You people can actually stay awake...

I just woke up too.

Lol, just a meeting. Discussing about the Titan issue. You can make an intro post for your character or put stuff about what they think/how the feel. 
Yay Nico finally posted. We are just waiting on @CrimsonEclipse

I guess you guys could say that the discussion in the rp is getting....heated? -v- 
@Pumpkakun your CS is pretty good. The only thing is that can you tone down on size a bit? Maybe five ft tall, six ft wide, eight or nine feet long?

Accepted! You may post a intro post. 
I will give Crimson another day to post. Then I will move it along. Thank y'all for your patience.

Pahhh....... OK. :P  
Confound it you guys. I just realized about a page of stuff belongs in this OOC section! :P

Anyways, i'll be figuring out a way for all of your characters to be selected in the quest. Probably will have to pull a poem out of my head... and the RP will be moving on. Sorry Crimson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back