• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

I could move things along....

But I don't want to do anything unless me and Noah mutually agree.

We run this party together xD

You can move things along Nico. You get brownie points if it is especially terrible, like guard harpies or something... And Holo! Look what you started. Those two are typing in that weird whatever it is.

Pah.....that is boring..

I was thinking of having Noah deliver messages to the campers in their dreams. Them being selected for the quest and whatnot. Gosh BBCode is such a pain in the arse to type on an iPad.

Yeah, who is not in bed yet? I'm going to get the guard harpies out soon.

I have to go to practice for a few hours now. Nico, get people in bed and I'll post when I get back.

I agree! It was so much easier to comment on people's skellies and their posts without having to go to the OOC to talk about it and risk having it be lost, or clogging up the other tabs with OOC talk. It was pretty neat.

Oohh awhile back we use to have htis thing under posts where you could do OOC posts without cloging up the signup

oh, back in the day (Boy do I feel old) there was this button you could press towards the bttom of a post. Like where the edit button is. If you clicked it, a small textbox opened up and you could post a 150 character max OOC comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back