• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

People! You guys gotta post! Who isn't in bed yet? @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira I posted a reply to Sebastian. Come on guys, if you are waiting for a reply or something, tag them in the OOC. Let's get this moving again.

alright is his character the last one to get in bed? I looked over the posts and I think he is the last one.

I found a sample CHB schedule on the CHB wiki! It's just a sample one though so some of the blocks are probably different for different people :3 Also, some of it (like having ancient Greek with Annabeth) would probably be different because there are different people in this rp ^.^

[/td]
Time Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Breakfast and cabin inspection Breakfast and cabin inspection Breakfast and cabin inspection Breakfast and cabin inspection Breakfast and cabin inspection
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Ancient Greek with Annabeth Ancient Greek with Annabeth Ancient Greek with Annabeth Ancient Greek with Annabeth Ancient Greek with Annabeth
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM Lunch preparation Store checks Cleaning stables Picking strawberries Polishing armor
11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Archery with Chiron Javelin throwing Sword skills Monster assault techniques Pegasus riding
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch Lunch
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM Weapon-making Ride the rapids Tracking skills Wrestling Volleyball
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Letters home Cabin clean-up Laundry Wood-chopping Firework-making
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Free time Free time Free time Free time Free time
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner Dinner
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Volleyball league Unarmed combat Archery knockout Trials of strength Capture the Flag
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Campfire singalong with Apollo's cabin Campfire singalong with Apollo's cabin Campfire singalong with Apollo's cabin Campfire singalong with Apollo's cabin Campfire singalong with Apollo's cabin
not that we have to use it of course but it gives tons of ideas for camp activities and how they can be scheduled

Mmm....let me finish a post first. Then can go over this. But thanks for the resource opal.

I think there's an amphitheater or something, right? Or maybe what Chiron needs to say has to be in the arena for a specific reason.

Eh, I just chose arena randomly....er....I mean, my genius thinking chose the arena so the demigods could start training as soon as possible after the debriefing....yeah that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back