• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Olivia turned around and smiled brightly. "Hello Ayslinn. Isn't it lovely here? And it's nice to see you here. However I didn't peg you for a sleeper like this because of your... Father, but I guess that's why I'm here to help?" She said while stopping twirling and lacing her hands behind her back, in a lovely dark blue dress.
(@Synaria)
"It's, uhh, something . . ." Ayslinn wasn't entirely sure how to respond. It was so different from what it was supposed to be, the best word she could find for it was 'jarring'. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she spoke. "It's always been like this . . . Well, not this," she gestured around to the drastically changed area, "but what it was when you first got here . . ." Ayslinn slowly gathered herself, pushing off of the soft grass that was beneath her, rather than the cold stone floor it was typically. "Actually, I was hoping you could help the two girls in the medical tent." She admitted. "I just got knocked out by a rather vicious dose of dream sand." Though she wouldn't say it, she was uncertain Olivia could actually do anything to help her dreams. Fix them temporarily, sure, but when the other girl left she doubted it would remain as such.

((@StarrySkyofLostSouls ))

Synaria said:
"It's, uhh, something . . ." Ayslinn wasn't entirely sure how to respond. It was so different from what it was supposed to be, the best word she could find for it was 'jarring'. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she spoke. "It's always been like this . . . Well, not this," she gestured around to the drastically changed area, "but what it was when you first got here . . ." Ayslinn slowly gathered herself, pushing off of the soft grass that was beneath her, rather than the cold stone floor it was typically. "Actually, I was hoping you could help the two girls in the medical tent." She admitted. "I just got knocked out by a rather vicious dose of dream sand." Though she wouldn't say it, she was uncertain Olivia could actually do anything to help her dreams. Fix them temporarily, sure, but when the other girl left she doubted it would remain as such.
Olivia smiles a bit. "Sorry about that. But you should know when a lot of us sleep we make a lot of dream sand... Anyways I think I can help them but for now they can wait since im busy helping someone else right now who needs my help." She said softly while looking at her and putting a hand on her arm lightly.

Olivia smiles a bit. "Sorry about that. But you should know when a lot of us sleep we make a lot of dream sand... Anyways I think I can help them but for now they can wait since im busy helping someone else right now who needs my help." She said softly while looking at her and putting a hand on her arm lightly.
"I"m not sure you can help, Olivia . . . It's always been like this." Ayslinn said sullenly. "Well, not this, but what it was. Dark, monstrous, nightmarish." She shivered a bit, despite the unnatural cold being gone from the area. "I've learned to cope with it. I'll be all right." She gave a half smile, attempting to reassure the girl. Just Olivia's concern was plenty for the plagued daughter of Morpheus.

Jezabell smiles a bit. "Same thing. You were going to hit me back with ice and snow." She said while crossing her arms, her gold bangles jingle lightly as she moves.
Gavriil

"Would've been softer." Gavriil said with a lazy shrug, he half-turned nodding his towards the interior of the arena. "How about joining the party? I would love to get practice with fighting multiple opponents because seriously as demigods when do we ever get the luxury of a one on one fight?"

TechEwok said:
(Just so everyone knows for later, Ilya's power to see into people and such (Pasts and futures maybe), does not give them the same visions and what not. Misunderstanding as it may have been, which is totally fine (made things interesting), Ilya's powers are self use and the potential to include others at her discretion. :) ty)
While preoccupied with stopping the bleeding from Sky's nose, someone had ran behind Ilya and grabbed onto her. The blows of their fists descended upon her, landing on her shoulders and back with a few stray blows to her head. Ilya shouted out as the girl had messed with her wrappings. The onslaught of blows and the confusion it inflicted caused Ilya to begin to throw her elbow to the girl's face. Following through with her elbow, Ilya turned around and bit into the girl's wrist in retaliation.

"Stmmp hiffffun meeeh!" Ilya shouted as her teeth broke through the skin. Her wrapping began to soak and turn red on the right side of her head where the consecutive blows landed. Ilya grabbed a hold of Sorrene's hair and kept her jaw locked on her wrist. Her sister was behind her holding a knife in her hands and spewing out her ridiculous nonsense. It were times like these that Ilya wished she was born with physical abilities and not her visual powers.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls @queenhistoria

Vahlen nodded as she brought up the quest for a... drakon? He didn't exactly remember what those were or looked like so he continued to nod. She was still taking the lead and walked them to a river where she had asked to bathe in the river. Vahlen looked at her confused, 'Why bathe in a river when there are showers for that sort of thing...' She had already began walking away without his acknowledgement.

Finding a rock to sit on, Vahlen waited for the unusual girl to finish her bathing. He sighed as the sun slithered its way through the slow swaying of the tree branches and found it's way on his face. The warmth was welcomed as Vahlen closed his eyes to take it in. He heard the sounds of the leaves dancing and the water from the river passing over the rocks that tried to hinder it unsuccessfully. It was a calming surrounding and one which was one like home where Vahlen wished he could be.

His mind drifted to the sandy beaches and the coconut palm overhead, shading his secluded retreat. The smell of the sea mist after crashing on the beach was an aroma he couldn't get enough of. The feel of the sand under him and on him as he melded with it, becoming one in several places. The memory was truly missed but alas, it was as it was, a memory.

The rustling of leaves on the ground heralded Isobel's return. Vahlen opened his eyes and let in a breath of air before responding, "Good. Though, why don't we stay here a bit longer. Unless of course, ya got somethin' pressin' tah attend tah." Vahlen widened his legs and braced against them using his forearms. He looked up at her with a soft, barely discernible smile.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
Skylar bites her lip and slams the hilt of her dagger against the back of Sorrene's head, knocking her out successfully before panting and shaking. "Oh my gods...! What have I done! Oh my gods oh my gods!"

She said as she drakes out a bit, biting her lip as she puts te dagger away.

(@queenhistoria, @TechEwok)

----

Isobel looks at him and notices the look on his face and gives a nod. "That's fine, we can stay here for awhile..." She said as she walked over and sat down across from him, leaning back against a tree as she closed her eyes, humming lightly as she braids some of her hair, as she lets her mind wander off to past memories.

(@TechEwok)

Synaria said:
"I"m not sure you can help, Olivia . . . It's always been like this." Ayslinn said sullenly. "Well, not this, but what it was. Dark, monstrous, nightmarish." She shivered a bit, despite the unnatural cold being gone from the area. "I've learned to cope with it. I'll be all right." She gave a half smile, attempting to reassure the girl. Just Olivia's concern was plenty for the plagued daughter of Morpheus.
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Gavriil
"Would've been softer." Gavriil said with a lazy shrug, he half-turned nodding his towards the interior of the arena. "How about joining the party? I would love to get practice with fighting multiple opponents because seriously as demigods when do we ever get the luxury of a one on one fight?"

[/QUOTE]
Olivia looks at Ayslinn. "Well I can still try can't i?" She said while looking at the girl sadly. "...I have a friend who is plagued by the same memory and dream each night... But I've been helping him get passed it..."

---

Jezabell bites her lip. "Oh I don't know... I Uh haven't really fought anyone else before..." She said while looking down and rubs her hands together then runs a hand through her hair nervously.

Skylar bites her lip and slams the hilt of her dagger against the back of Sorrene's head, knocking her out successfully before panting and shaking. "Oh my gods...! What have I done! Oh my gods oh my gods!"
She said as she drakes out a bit, biting her lip as she puts te dagger away.

(@queenhistoria, @TechEwok)

----

Isobel looks at him and notices the look on his face and gives a nod. "That's fine, we can stay here for awhile..." She said as she walked over and sat down across from him, leaning back against a tree as she closed her eyes, humming lightly as she braids some of her hair, as she lets her mind wander off to past memories.

(@TechEwok)

Olivia looks at Ayslinn. "Well I can still try can't i?" She said while looking at the girl sadly. "...I have a friend who is plagued by the same memory and dream each night... But I've been helping him get passed it..."

---

Jezabell bites her lip. "Oh I don't know... I Uh haven't really fought anyone else before..." She said while looking down and rubs her hands together then runs a hand through her hair nervously.
Gavriil

"Then you really need this, we are demigods, as much as we'd like we can't get through our lives without fighting. It will keep us alive and will be our tool to ensure our future, Gods, mortals, and everything in between, except for the monsters we kill that is. Come on let's see what you are capable of." Gavriil took Jezabell's hand and pulled her towards the others in the arena. "So are we going to get this fight started or what?"

"Then you really need this, we are demigods, as much as we'd like we can't get through our lives without fighting. It will keep us alive and will be our tool to ensure our future, Gods, mortals, and everything in between, except for the monsters we kill that is. Come on let's see what you are capable of." Gavriil took Jezabell's hand and pulled her towards the others in the arena. "So are we going to get this fight started or what?"

[/QUOTE]
Jezabell blinks as he takes her hand and pulls her after him, stumbling a bit as she follows him. "Uhm I have fought... I had to fight off a lot of cyclops..." She said while stopping once he stops.

Jezabell blinks as he takes her hand and pulls her after him, stumbling a bit as she follows him. "Uhm I have fought... I had to fight off a lot of cyclops..." She said while stopping once he stops.
Gavriil

He looked back at Jezabell a look of respect in his eye, "Good then you do have some experience, we can work with this." He released her hand putting his hand back in his pocket.

He looked back at Jezabell a look of respect in his eye, "Good then you do have some experience, we can work with this." He released her hand putting his hand back in his pocket.

[/QUOTE]
Jezabell looking at him. "Uhm well I was being chased by them because my stupid... Amokinesis I guess attracted them which was not my fault and I didn't meant too..." She said while running the back of her head sheepishly.

Max

Max hurried to the hotel room as fast as he could. He knew that the lightning strike he'd just seen was a sign. Whatever Sam was doing, was happening now. He was almost to the room when his chess pieces began to glow. He pulled off the Queen as it was glowing the brightest. "Does this mean I'll solve this?" He asked himself as the chess price spiraled out into a cylindrical black mass of Stygian Iron. A glowing ring went around the center, the final part, the one he couldn't figure out. He'd tried to quickly trance the edge but nothing ever worked. "On the day that my goal comes full circle... I guess it makes sense." He shrunk the hunk of metal back into a chess piece and attached it back onto his jacket. Full circle. The words lingered in his mind. He shook it off and walked into the room, his chess pieces stop glowing, and walked in. "Guys we need to go." He said as he grabbed his bag off the small counter. "Now."

@Silent Justice

---------

Owen

Owen stopped paying attention to everyone when Gavriil walked in. The boy seemed to radiate ice and it bothered Owen. Erik nudged him. "Huh?" Owen asked as he snapped back into reality. "Four person spar. You, me, dark girl, and frosty over there." Erik said smiling. Owen sighed as he turned towards Gavriil. He got a bad feeling that the demigod would not be an easy fight... But what powers did Gavriil have. Owens eyes widened as he figured it out. "Sure... I'll join, but you." He pointed at Gavriil. "Easy on the ice. No freezing people alive." Owen said. Erik did a double take. "Wait! Freezing people alive?! How do you know he can do that?" Owen hesitated. He didn't want to say it straight out, but he had to explain himself. "My... My uncle taught me how to read people... Frosty here radiates cold energy. I'm pretty sure he can used that energy to freeze whatever he feels... Am I right?" Owen hated guessing powers, but if he was right, he wasn't quite willing to fight Gavriil.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

--------

Erik

As much as he wanted to spar, he did not want to be an ice statue. "Wait! Freezing people alive?! How do you know he can do that?" He said as he looked at Sir Frosty Boy. Erik could feel cold air around the boy, but he didn't think the kid could freeze people at will. As Owen started to explain how he figured it out, it surprised him to realize how skilled the Apollo boy was. "Dang Shades... That's kinda creepy..." He didn't feel all that great, but Erik could explode whatever he wanted to do he couldn't protest. "So we gonna fight or what."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

--------

Allie

"Hey..." Allie said as Jason appeared next to her. She had be catching up with Jason for the last few days, and it was very obvious he wasn't the same Jason she knew. He wasn't the goofball shed fallen in love with before, and he seemed to have grown into his own skin a bit. She turned to Jason as Zoul popped his head up out of her jacket. "Greetings My playa from the sea." The wolf said to Jason as Allie pet his head. "To much slang there Zoul." She said as the wolf put on a confused face. "Whatevs" zoul said as he slid back down into Allie's jacket. She rolled her eyes "Anyways... What's up?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

-------

Kit

Kit watched as Helena sifted through the sand. He'd jumped off the ship as soon as he could and caught sight of Helena doing the same. He walked over to her. "S'up girl?" He asked as he watched Helena mess with a shark tooth. "You got something on your mind, or do you just Really like sand?"

@explosiveKitten

-----------

Auron

"More annoying than useful." Auron said as reached into his back pocket. "Thing is really clingy." He pulled out a small packet and unwrapped it. Inside was a small thing of meat. He tossed it on the ground and wiped his hands off. "Tracker should be able to sniff that out... He seemed to like it a lot the other day." Auron yawned. He'd been up late last night working to fix some of the stuff in the forge, and the lack of sleep was getting to him a little bit. He stretched and sat down on the ground. "We'll all we need to do now is wait."

@StarrySkyofLostSoul

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What? Oh, hi Kit. No, I'm just uhhhh, keeping myself busy." She said, looking at Kit and shrugging, then with a quick flick of the wrist, she pulled a thin silver chain out of the sand, then proceeded to pull some wire out of the sand as well. "Just trying to keep myself occupied and hopefully avoiding Apollo and his haikus. I swear if I hear another one of his haikus..." She began to mumble about the vast amount of things she would do if she heard another one of Apollo's haikus. Most of them being highly violent.

Alec looked up from his chair at the hotel when Max rushed in, and when Max said something about getting up and going, he stood up and grabbed his knife off the bedside table, pulled his boots out of his bag. He settled down on the bed and began to tie his shoes, refusing to look up at Max with a somewhat sour expression.

@BishopOfKings

BishopOfKings said:
Max
Max hurried to the hotel room as fast as he could. He knew that the lightning strike he'd just seen was a sign. Whatever Sam was doing, was happening now. He was almost to the room when his chess pieces began to glow. He pulled off the Queen as it was glowing the brightest. "Does this mean I'll solve this?" He asked himself as the chess price spiraled out into a cylindrical black mass of Stygian Iron. A glowing ring went around the center, the final part, the one he couldn't figure out. He'd tried to quickly trance the edge but nothing ever worked. "On the day that my goal comes full circle... I guess it makes sense." He shrunk the hunk of metal back into a chess piece and attached it back onto his jacket. Full circle. The words lingered in his mind. He shook it off and walked into the room, his chess pieces stop glowing, and walked in. "Guys we need to go." He said as he grabbed his bag off the small counter. "Now."

@Silent Justice

---------

Owen

Owen stopped paying attention to everyone when Gavriil walked in. The boy seemed to radiate ice and it bothered Owen. Erik nudged him. "Huh?" Owen asked as he snapped back into reality. "Four person spar. You, me, dark girl, and frosty over there." Erik said smiling. Owen sighed as he turned towards Gavriil. He got a bad feeling that the demigod would not be an easy fight... But what powers did Gavriil have. Owens eyes widened as he figured it out. "Sure... I'll join, but you." He pointed at Gavriil. "Easy on the ice. No freezing people alive." Owen said. Erik did a double take. "Wait! Freezing people alive?! How do you know he can do that?" Owen hesitated. He didn't want to say it straight out, but he had to explain himself. "My... My uncle taught me how to read people... Frosty here radiates cold energy. I'm pretty sure he can used that energy to freeze whatever he feels... Am I right?" Owen hated guessing powers, but if he was right, he wasn't quite willing to fight Gavriil.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

--------

Erik

As much as he wanted to spar, he did not want to be an ice statue. "Wait! Freezing people alive?! How do you know he can do that?" He said as he looked at Sir Frosty Boy. Erik could feel cold air around the boy, but he didn't think the kid could freeze people at will. As Owen started to explain how he figured it out, it surprised him to realize how skilled the Apollo boy was. "Dang Shades... That's kinda creepy..." He didn't feel all that great, but Erik could explode whatever he wanted to do he couldn't protest. "So we gonna fight or what."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

--------

Allie

"Hey..." Allie said as Jason appeared next to her. She had be catching up with Jason for the last few days, and it was very obvious he wasn't the same Jason she knew. He wasn't the goofball shed fallen in love with before, and he seemed to have grown into his own skin a bit. She turned to Jason as Zoul popped his head up out of her jacket. "Greetings My playa from the sea." The wolf said to Jason as Allie pet his head. "To much slang there Zoul." She said as the wolf put on a confused face. "Whatevs" zoul said as he slid back down into Allie's jacket. She rolled her eyes "Anyways... What's up?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

-------

Kit

Kit watched as Helena sifted through the sand. He'd jumped off the ship as soon as he could and caught sight of Helena doing the same. He walked over to her. "S'up girl?" He asked as he watched Helena mess with a shark tooth. "You got something on your mind, or do you just Really like sand?"

@explosiveKitten

-----------

Auron

"More annoying than useful." Auron said as reached into his back pocket. "Thing is really clingy." He pulled out a small packet and unwrapped it. Inside was a small thing of meat. He tossed it on the ground and wiped his hands off. "Tracker should be able to sniff that out... He seemed to like it a lot the other day." Auron yawned. He'd been up late last night working to fix some of the stuff in the forge, and the lack of sleep was getting to him a little bit. He stretched and sat down on the ground. "We'll all we need to do now is wait."

@StarrySkyofLostSoul

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gavriil

"My name is Gavriil, not "You" use it, and I never freeze people alive, dropping someone or something to absolute zero kills them instantly. Aside from that I know how to keep myself in check, I can monitor the temperature of my ice I could freeze you neck down and you wouldn't even have frostbite." Gavriil looked at Valencia, "Let's get this started already I've been waiting for this."

Jason

"Allie, I just thought you should know, Max and Erik are fine, they've been back for years It was only you that didn't come back. Just thought I should tell you that before we continue ue try to fix things....I guess." Jason eased off of the railing, "I'll uh, leave you alone now." Jason jumped over the edge landing on the water he walked over to where kit and Helena were. "Hey.....we're here....what's the plan...."

Donovan

As Auron expected as soon as the piece of meat met the open air Tracker smelled it, the large wolf bolting off it his direction Auron fended off the pursuing huntresses with a fierce wind knocking their arrows away and blowing them back as well. Donovan then concentrated on staying on Tracker as his friend sped up some more before leaping out of the woods. Donovan being much smaller kept soaring through the air while tracker began falling saving himself by his usual means he landed next to Auron while tracker wolfed down the meat. *double entendre intended* "Hey we leaving now...I thought we had a few more days?"

@BishopOfKings @explosiveKitten

Last edited by a moderator:
Tania laughed a little waving away his worries and them getting curious. "Who's emily?" She asked with a very curious look at the boy's concern.

Anthony blushed and stood up laughing a little. "Yeah well I'm not the type to just sit around."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Jasmine nodded and pulled her hood back on crying from the pain. her whole face was red from the sun and she went outside and curled up next to a tree. "I'll never be any good to anyone if I can't do anything in the day." She said to herself with a frown.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

Robin laughed and kept going with a smile.

"Well, no . . . Of course I don't mind, Olivia. I just hope it works." She smiled back at the girl reassuringly, trying to clear up the sadness present in Olivia's voice. "So, what do we need to do to try and fix this despondent place?" She gestured around to her currently happier dreamscape and looked to Olivia expectantly.

Synaria said:
"Well, no . . . Of course I don't mind, Olivia. I just hope it works." She smiled back at the girl reassuringly, trying to clear up the sadness present in Olivia's voice. "So, what do we need to do to try and fix this despondent place?" She gestured around to her currently happier dreamscape and looked to Olivia expectantly.
Olivia raises a brow. "Depends, what do you want it to look like?" She said softly while going up to the girl and taking her hands, smiling a bit, completely focused on Ayslinn for right now since Ayslinn is her priority.

(@Synaria)

229461_200x130.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Helena looked up when Jason approached, then looked back down at her work. The fine silver chain glinted in the sunlight, and the wire binding the shark tooth to the chain. She didn't know why she was avidly doing this, but she continued to proceed. She started sifting through the sand again, pulling several pieces of turqoise, then proceeded to roll them into cylindrical beads as if it were putty. Once done, she began to string the chain with little effort.

"Yeah, I have no idea what the plan is now that we're here.."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Jayce was listening to the forest, calmly and quietly. His left ear twitched when he heard something else, foreign to the forest. He looked in the direction of the strange noise and he listened carefully. It was a person. He could tell that a person was running. He listened even closer for why they were running. He heard a heavier person running but this person was a lot heavier than a human should be. He quickly shot up and he started his way towards the person quickly and eventually he had come to their scent, strong and somewhat girly. He knew it was a girl. He ran as fast as he could until he came to the sight of a girl and even farther away, a cyclops chasing her. He felt like he should do something and the only thing he could think of was get the monster off of her back so that's what he did. He made a low howl while letting his red eyes glow brighter. In case the girl heard him, he hid behind a tree although the tree was not large enough for the werewolf's burly stature.

Charlie is brought out of her thoughts when she hears a howl and blinks as she looks behind her and finally seems to notice the Cyclops and the hellhounds before swearing and skitting on her boots as she pulls out her daggers and throws one right into the side of the Cyclops' neck. the Cyclops howls in pain and puts a hand over to cover it as the hell hounds lung at her.

When Jayce saw Charlie turn around, he saw the expression of pure surprise in her face and right when he saw the hell hounds lunge, he jumped in without thought. He got on all fours and pounced into the side of the hellhound and took it down. He stood up over the hell hound that was still trying to stand up and he tuned to Charlie and said with a slight growl, "Run. Save yourself." His eyes glowed red and he took a small jump back to watch the hellhound stand up an growl at him. The cyclops took his time to get towards Jayce and all three of them had a growl at each other. Except it was two against one. Jayce quickly pounced at the hellhound, tackling it to the ground once more, most likely hurting it very badly due to the fact that it landed on a tree stump. He then tuned to the cyclops and waited for it to charge him. He let a low and long growl escape his mouth.

Charlie blinks in surprise but looks back at the cyclops and hell hounds still remaining. "Grab my dagger from it's neck yeah? It's part of a set and i'd rather not lose it so soon..." she said before turning and racing off to let him fight since he said he could handle it and really she figured she had just gotten lucky with her shot on the cyclops.

Jayce growled to let Charlie know he was OK. As the cyclops charged Jayce, he started to run charge towards the cyclops on all fours. He growled and leapt into the air before making contact with the cyclops so he leapt into it's abdomen, making it double over in pain. Jayce quickly landed and lunged at it again and this time, he swiped with his huge claw across the face of the cyclops, making it fall over. Jayce looked for the dagger and when he spotted it, he slowly went towards it to pick it up. As he did pick it up, he was hit with an explosive force from the side and he hit the ground hard after a second or two in the air. His back hit a tree and he growled at the hellhound, finally remembering it. He gripped the dagger and threw it at the hellhound, barely missing it. Well I AM better at close range combat for a reason... He thought to himself as he charged the hellhound. As they charged at each other, Jayce went back down on all fours just to pick up speed, and when he did, he knew he had won the fight, his size, bigger than the hellhound, was what won it for him. He grabbed the neck of the hellhound with his fangs sinking deep into it and he threw the monster from the depths of Tartarus at a tree and watched as it exploded into gold dust. Jayce, once more, had gone to pick up the dagger. He walked over to the cyclops and he mauled its face to make it explode into dust as well. He quickly made two holes in the ground to bury only some of the dust so the monsters would not be coming back anytime soon. He started off towards the direction of the girl to give her her dagger back. He howled hoping she would get the memo. He breathed heavily to catch his breath from a very good fight, but unfortunately he was bleeding from his side from the hellhound's collision with him.

Olivia raises a brow. "Depends, what do you want it to look like?" She said softly while going up to the girl and taking her hands, smiling a bit, completely focused on Ayslinn for right now since Ayslinn is her priority.
(@Synaria)
Ayslinn blinked and looked down at her hands as Olivia took them in her own. After a moment she returned her vision to the girl and gave a small shrug. "I'm not sure, to be honest . . . I've never really given it much thought. What does your's look like?" She asked, curious about what the ever sleepy young demigod had to keep her company during her lengthy dreams.

Trundle said:
Jayce growled to let Charlie know he was OK. As the cyclops charged Jayce, he started to run charge towards the cyclops on all fours. He growled and leapt into the air before making contact with the cyclops so he leapt into it's abdomen, making it double over in pain. Jayce quickly landed and lunged at it again and this time, he swiped with his huge claw across the face of the cyclops, making it fall over. Jayce looked for the dagger and when he spotted it, he slowly went towards it to pick it up. As he did pick it up, he was hit with an explosive force from the side and he hit the ground hard after a second or two in the air. His back hit a tree and he growled at the hellhound, finally remembering it. He gripped the dagger and threw it at the hellhound, barely missing it. Well I AM better at close range combat for a reason... He thought to himself as he charged the hellhound. As they charged at each other, Jayce went back down on all fours just to pick up speed, and when he did, he knew he had won the fight, his size, bigger than the hellhound, was what won it for him. He grabbed the neck of the hellhound with his fangs sinking deep into it and he threw the monster from the depths of Tartarus at a tree and watched as it exploded into gold dust. Jayce, once more, had gone to pick up the dagger. He walked over to the cyclops and he mauled its face to make it explode into dust as well. He quickly made two holes in the ground to bury only some of the dust so the monsters would not be coming back anytime soon. He started off towards the direction of the girl to give her her dagger back. He howled hoping she would get the memo. He breathed heavily to catch his breath from a very good fight, but unfortunately he was bleeding from his side from the hellhound's collision with him.
Synaria said:
Ayslinn blinked and looked down at her hands as Olivia took them in her own. After a moment she returned her vision to the girl and gave a small shrug. "I'm not sure, to be honest . . . I've never really given it much thought. What does your's look like?" She asked, curious about what the ever sleepy young demigod had to keep her company during her lengthy dreams.
((@Trundle)

---

Olivia smiles a bit. "Mine changes everytime my head hits the pillow... So it's hard to explain really... Plus there are also the times when I enter other people's dreams to take away the nightmares or just to help them."

(@Synaria)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back