• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

229461_200x130.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Synaria said:
To say Ayslin was lost, would have been putting it lightly. She was still new to the camp and its occupants so the sudden surge of emotions within the tent only served to baffle the young demigod. Considering her self-assigned job complete, she took a few steps backwards towards the tent flap, only the pained expression on the unconscious girl's face made her linger. The fear was written all over her face and Ayslinn briefly shivered as she recalled her own reoccurring nightmares. The tent flap whipped open, smacking her in the back and pulling her back to reality. It seemed to her the wind increased with the girl's distress, likely a daughter of some wind god or goddess, Ayslinn figured.
She felt bad for the pair of demigods. They obviously had a very close relationship and while one shook with fear and anxiety in her sleep, the other could do nothing but watch. The fiery haired girl had been unconscious the entire time Ayslinn had been present and showed little signs of waking, at least to her knowledge. An idea came to her to help the two and she gently tapped the newcomer on the shoulder. "Perhaps I could go and find Olivia?" She suggested, hoping the girl knew of who she spoke. It only took a moment to realize she wouldn't, given the different time frames and answered the question before it was asked. "A daughter of Hypnos. She might could at least ease her mind. Maybe pass her a message from you." While it was possible she could do it herself, she was scared of her own mind. She didn't want to see what other's were like, and on top of that, Olivia had significantly more experience at it than she did. Ayslinn wasn't aware of any repercussions, but messing with the mind, even through dreams, and having something go wrong seemed like a recipe for disaster.

((@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @BishopOfKings, still waiting for your answers.)

Carly tried to make the journey toward the gate as slow as possible, simply by hanging onto her boyfriend, using her full weight. "I hope you know what you're doing. A Nemean lion is supposed to be mean as hell."

Vanessa was grinning from ear to ear. "O ye of little faith." She sneered, readjusting her bag over her shoulder. "We're gonna be fine."

Carly bit her lip, scared to disagree.

@Holo

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Lia thinks as she lifts it up and places it near the vines and they quickly come off her skin and attach themselves to the Rose. Lia gives a gasp in surprise and tenses up as the the vine tightens on it.
----

Ethan smiles a bit while putting his board under his arm. "Uhm maybe, I don't know. I think you'd crush me." He said while smiling shyly and looking up at her.

---

Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "I hope that wasn't meant to be insulting... But I suppose it would be best since I suffered heatstroke two days ago..." She muttered while fixing her parasol, the snow falling gently around her.

----

Evelyn snorts. "And I think your confused. I meant like as in you find my company interesting. We just met so how can you like a person, a stranger you just met?" She said while looking amused and looked up from her book. "Why would I assume like as love. They are two different stupid things."

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )
Sebastian

Sebastian just blinked then moved her hand away from her head gently his hand wrapped around her. "Try letting it sink in it seems to be trying to join your tattoo there."

Valencia

Valencia chuckled an eyebrow raised, "I'm not that strong lil' bro, I can be a challenge but I'm far from being able to crush you, you think I can't feel the strength you have or the skill? Just the way you move is a huge clue, but I'll get into that later. For now let's just spar a little nothing too fancy or intense. Deal?"

Gavriil

Gavriil looked at Elizabeth, "I don't taunt I was only pointing out the fact that you don't seem willing to fight, I will try to be more clear when I speak." Gavriil curled up the fingers that were touching the wall of the cabin the frost receding rapidly, "As for your aversion to heat if you'd like we can train and I can see if I can help boost your resistance. If you'll allow it." Gavriil included the last statement almost as if it were a mere after thought he looked her in here eyes ready for her answer.

Donovan

"Well for starters you didn't try to kill me at the mention of my mom being, my mom and also you even asked if I was alright after slamming into that tree so you got some brownie points." Donovan was now laying lazily on Tracker's head his arms crossing over each other supporting his chin. "Who's your godly parent?"

Holo said:
Jonathan stepped back quickly and frowned at the outburst. "It's the way I was raised." He said shrugging and frowning at her before gently brushing some hair out of her face and then letting her go to walk towards the exit blushing heavily. He felt the strong wind and braced himself against it.
Malaki smiled and hugged her before eating the chocolate bar. He then felt a strong wind and grabbed onto Lilac.

Jasmine came back and held out a sandwich for Pepper with a small grin. "You should eat something pepsi." She felt the wind rip her hood off her head and the sun hit her square in the face causing her to cry out in pain and fall back.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

Anthony blushed and laughed before smiling at the ground. "This is too fun." Anthony faceplanted when the wind slammed into him.

Tania smiled and sneezed with a laugh afterwards. "Thank you so much Antonius."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Robin nodded and started to walk towards the exit with his hand hilding onto carly's.
Soleil

"Oh oh oh easy now, you gotta be more careful." Soleil chided Anthony as if he were one of her little brothers it was a habit a sort of sign that even in the short fees days she's known him she had a deep fondness of him. Kneeling Soleil once again draped Anthony's arm across her shoulder wrapping her arm a round his waist in the same movement she pulled him to her with a strong tug keeping him close as she got back up other feet. "Let's do this one step at a time based on the fact that that was like you're third face plant in five minutes you are clearly getting ahead of yourself."

Antonius

Smiling like a fool Antonius laughed, "It's no problem, I'm happy to lend a helping hand, that's pretty much why I came in the first place....but I will have to return to Camp Jupiter soon I sort of left Emily there by herself and though she's very competent the pressure will be a bit much for her." Antonius came to realize that he probably just said too much and kicked himself, "I'm sorry I really shouldn't throw my concerns on you, you just worry about getting better alright?"

(Sorry for the hold up life needed living)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian
Sebastian just blinked then moved her hand away from her head gently his hand wrapped around her. "Try letting it sink in it seems to be trying to join your tattoo there."

Valencia

Valencia chuckled an eyebrow raised, "I'm not that strong lil' bro, I can be a challenge but I'm far from being able to crush you, you think I can't feel the strength you have or the skill? Just the way you move is a huge clue, but I'll get into that later. For now let's just spar a little nothing too fancy or intense. Deal?"

Gavriil

Gavriil looked at Elizabeth, "I don't taunt I was only pointing out the fact that you don't seem willing to fight, I will try to be more clear when I speak." Gavriil curled up the fingers that were touching the wall of the cabin the frost receding rapidly, "As for your aversion to heat if you'd like we can train and I can see if I can help boost your resistance. If you'll allow it." Gavriil included the last statement almost as if it were a mere after thought he looked her in here eyes ready for her answer.

Donovan

"Well for starters you didn't try to kill me at the mention of my mom being, my mom and also you even asked if I was alright after slamming into that tree so you got some brownie points." Donovan was now laying lazily on Tracker's head his arms crossing over each other supporting his chin. "Who's your godly parent?"

Soleil

"Oh oh oh easy now, you gotta be more careful." Soleil chided Anthony as if he were one of her little brothers it was a habit a sort of sign that even in the short fees days she's known him she had a deep fondness of him. Kneeling Soleil once again draped Anthony's arm across her shoulder wrapping her arm a round his waist in the same movement she pulled him to her with a strong tug keeping him close as she got back up other feet. "Let's do this one step at a time based on the fact that that was like you're third face plant in five minutes you are clearly getting ahead of yourself."

Antonius

Smiling like a fool Antonius laughed, "It's no problem, I'm happy to lend a helping hand, that's pretty much why I came in the first place....but I will have to return to Camp Jupiter soon I sort of left Emily there by herself and though she's very competent the pressure will be a bit much for her." Antonius came to realize that he probably just said too much and kicked himself, "I'm sorry I really shouldn't throw my concerns on you, you just worry about getting better alright?"

(Sorry for the hold up life needed living)

[/QUOTE]
Lia tenses up and looks up at him in surprise as he puts a hand on hers. "...I-I'll try..." She said softly while closing her eyes, slowly relaxing her body.

---

Ethan thinks for a moment. "Uhm.. Maybe after, I just want to check out the rest of camp, I haven't really seen or explored the rest of camp." He said while smiling and lacing his hands behind his back, rocking on his heels.

---

Elizabeth watching him before giving a curt nod. "I suppose... However the reason to which I do not wish to battle is because I have not a reason to fight with someone I have never met... If you were trying to kill me then I would fight back to defend myself.. The fact I am still recovering from my last heat attack I still am not fully ready to be out and about... If you go to the arena im sure you'll find someone.."

---

Jezabell currently sitting by the lake shore, gets up carefully and dusts off her backside as she picks up a stone and skips it across the water, humming lightly as she watches it fly over the water.

---

Evelyn shrugs. "Well I have no reason to judge who's the child of whichever God.. Anyways it's not that important who my parent is... She's often forgotten.."

Lia tenses up and looks up at him in surprise as he puts a hand on hers. "...I-I'll try..." She said softly while closing her eyes, slowly relaxing her body.
---

Ethan thinks for a moment. "Uhm.. Maybe after, I just want to check out the rest of camp, I haven't really seen or explored the rest of camp." He said while smiling and lacing his hands behind his back, rocking on his heels.

---

Elizabeth watching him before giving a curt nod. "I suppose... However the reason to which I do not wish to battle is because I have not a reason to fight with someone I have never met... If you were trying to kill me then I would fight back to defend myself.. The fact I am still recovering from my last heat attack I still am not fully ready to be out and about... If you go to the arena im sure you'll find someone.."

---

Jezabell currently sitting by the lake shore, gets up carefully and dusts off her backside as she picks up a stone and skips it across the water, humming lightly as she watches it fly over the water.

---

Evelyn shrugs. "Well I have no reason to judge who's the child of whichever God.. Anyways it's not that important who my parent is... She's often forgotten.."

Sebastian

Upon feeling Lia's muscles tense up Sebastian released her bring in his hand back to his side feeling kinda bad for startling her he decided it would be best to keep his hands to himself even if he just trying to help anything might set him off and he didn't want anyone to see him like that.

Valencia

Smiling down at her brother she easily sheathed her sword behind her having practiced it so she wouldn't stab her hip seeing as whenever she tried to turn her hip strap to the side it turned right back behind her. "Well where do you want to go first? What's your favorite thing to do?"

Gavriil

Gavriil nodded at Elizabeth's words and turned away "Thank you but I felt a lake nearby when I came in and I do better practicing alone rest yourself whenever you want to train with me just spread a little cold....I'll sense it." Gavriil turned and walked off the cold radiating from him receding as he went away closing in now on the lake.

Donovan

"It matters to me, I'd like to know who you are, besides how many people do you think know anything about or pay any attention to Aether. " Donovan tilted his head to the side his eyes glowing a little with an inner light illuminating the blue within them.

Upon feeling Lia's muscles tense up Sebastian released her bring in his hand back to his side feeling kinda bad for startling her he decided it would be best to keep his hands to himself even if he just trying to help anything might set him off and he didn't want anyone to see him like that.

Valencia

Smiling down at her brother she easily sheathed her sword behind her having practiced it so she wouldn't stab her hip seeing as whenever she tried to turn her hip strap to the side it turned right back behind her. "Well where do you want to go first? What's your favorite thing to do?"

Gavriil

Gavriil nodded at Elizabeth's words and turned away "Thank you but I felt a lake nearby when I came in and I do better practicing alone rest yourself whenever you want to train with me just spread a little cold....I'll sense it." Gavriil turned and walked off the cold radiating from him receding as he went away closing in now on the lake.

Donovan

"It matters to me, I'd like to know who you are, besides how many people do you think know anything about or pay any attention to Aether. " Donovan tilted his head to the side his eyes glowing a little with an inner light illuminating the blue within them.

[/QUOTE]
Lia's eyes are closed as she relaxes and slowly presses the Rose against her skin, the Rose seems to melt against her skin and turn into ink to match the ink of her vine tattoo on her skin. Her eyes closed in concentration as her hand glows faintly as she pushes the rose the rest of the way into her skin.

---

Ethan smiles brightly as her and takes her hand. "Uhm well i don't know where to start first... and my favourite thing to do is skateboard or train." he said while smiling at her, humming softly as he wants for her response, taking the chance to look around.

---

Elizabeth gives a nod. "Of course..." she said before heading off to find Owen, the wind blows her hair gently in the breeze as she walks off gracefully, almost as if she's walking on air which would make sense since her father is the God of the North Winds. "I will send the cold if I need you're assistance.." she said over her shoulder before walking away.

---

Jezabell picks up another stone and weights it in her hand before skipping it across the lake surface, humming softly as she focuses on her throw, her golden bracelet and necklaces jingle as she moves.

---

Evelyn sighs softly before running a hand through her hair. "...My mother is Ananke..." she said while looking at him. "Goddess of compulsion, fate, destiny." she said while looking at him, shadows and magic swirled around her fingers.

Max

Max had never expected for a frying pan to be so helpful on the quest. With a flash of bronze light, Max smacked Alec lightly with Violet's Celestial Bronze Frying Pan. The thing tended to fly to whoever needed it when Violet wasn't using it, and it did nothing but give a small headache to demigods. "Stop asking or I'll hit you again." Max said as he stood up and walked to the door. "I'm gonna go get some air... We should get moving soon... Maybe 30-ish minutes." He tossed the frying pan onto Violets bed and walked out the door...

... Once upon a time, Max enjoyed the snow, but now it was something he detested. He remembered the day... He thought it was a miracle, a sign that the world was giving him a great sign... Oh how was he wrong. It was a warm day in San Francisco, and he was out with his girlfriend. They'd hurried out into the city to get a few supplies for the hike that he Allie, Erik, and his girlfriend where going to take... But fate had other plans. Max thought she was a child of Aphrodite and he loved her. They had left the store when it started to snow... It brought back Memories of their first kiss. Max was so happy, but that's when he was stabbed. He didn't feel the blade enter, but he felt it leave along with all his strength. He fell to the ground holding his stomach, while she laughed. He looked at her as she changed. Her face became twisted and sadistic... Wings sprouted from her back. She looked demonically beautiful as she lifted off... Leaving him with one message. "Enjoy the suffering." Then Sam dropped the dagger... It was Celestial Bronze. He laid there in pain as he felt the wound grow as he started slipping away...

... Max flashed back into reality as a chubby black 6th grade kid on skis nearly plowed into him. The kid shouted some choice words at him... And Something about crackers, but Max got the message. He looked around and realized he had walked all the way to the ski slopes. He looked up at the peak of the mountain and touched his back where his wound was... And do was the dagger that stabbed him. After being stabbed he promised that he would be the one to kill Sam. He saw a flash of lightning over the mountain. "That can't be good." He said as he hurried back towards the hotel room.

@Silent Justice

-------

Erik

Erik had been watching Valencia closely as she talked to the little kid. He walked over. "Hey." He said as he stood near the two people who looked like they were getting ready to leave. "I was watching you earlier... And man you've got skills..." He looked at the little kid. "This your brother?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

--------

Owen

Owen was used to the cold but nothing compared to the cold of the guy Owen passed. The blue haired dude emanated harsh cold, not the cold of Elizabeth, something more ice like. He clenched his hand and let out a tiny bit of solar energy as he passed Gavriil, and continued on. He decided to go to the arena... He needed to get his mind off of the cold feeling. He hurried over and caught sight of Valencia again "Hey... Busy causing explosions again?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

----------

Auron

Auron found Bridget quite easily thanks to the Light sprite. The second he got close to where the girl was the sprite always appeared and showed him the way to her. The thing was annoying, but it was useful. "Bridget." He said as he walked up to the girl straightening his metal bracelets he'd created. Bridget had given him the idea of wearing some of his metal on him rather than keep it all in the pouches on his back. While he detested shameless flare, the idea was ingenious and it meant Auron could attack faster. He'd made three, one gold, one bronze, and one silver; which he wore all on his left arm. "Bridge... It's about time to go." He said as he walked up next to her. He'd asked her if she'd go on the quest to kill the drakon yesterday and she had agreed. "I hope you're ready, and if you're not... Well I've gotta go find Donovan, and no doubt he is probably being hunted by his own siblings."

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

----------

Kit

Kit stood watching as the island of Delos approached. He guessed they were about 5 minutes away from the little island that floated on the water in front of them. He hurried over to where the intercom was and picked up the mic. He heard a few creaks. Usually he had Addison translate for him, but Kit was getting the feeling the dragon head was growing to like him. "Don't know what you're saying, but I'm just getting everyone up here." He said before clicked the intercom button. "Helllloooo everyone. This is Kit calling to tell y'all's that we be getting close to Delos, everyone should be getting up on deck." And he turned off the intercom. "There we go." He said as Felix creaked again. "I still don't get what you're saying, but hopefully you're saying good luck... I'll get Addison to translate later. We've got an island to explore!"

@TheWeirdPhilosipher

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@explosiveKitten

@Holo

---------

Allie

Allie sat on the rail watching Delos grow closer. She had been staring into space when Kit's announcement had jolted her out of her thoughts. She sat there waiting for everyone to come above deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ayslinn gave a nod and took her leave of the tent. She wasn't exactly sure where Olivia might be today, for all she knew she was still asleep, which seemed just as likely as anything else, given who her father was. She did a quick walk around of the camp, searching the outer areas and moving her search inwards towards the center of camp. She considered asking about if anyone knew her location, but if the other demigod hadn't emerged from her cabin yet, people were unlikely to know, so she left it to chance and hoped for the best. The mask of fear and stress the unconscious girl wore expediting her steps.

((@StarrySkyofLostSouls ))

BishopOfKings said:
Erik

Erik had been watching Valencia closely as she talked to the little kid. He walked over. "Hey." He said as he stood near the two people who looked like they were getting ready to leave. "I was watching you earlier... And man you've got skills..." He looked at the little kid. "This your brother?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

--------

Owen

Owen was used to the cold but nothing compared to the cold of the guy Owen passed. The blue haired dude emanated harsh cold, not the cold of Elizabeth, something more ice like. He clenched his hand as he passed Gavriil, and continued on. He decided to go to the arena... He needed to get his mind off of the cold feeling. He hurried over and caught sight of Valencia again "Hey... Busy causing explosions again?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

----------

Auron

Auron found Bridget quite easily thanks to the Light sprite. The second he got close to where the girl was the sprite always appeared and showed him the way to her. The thing was annoying, but it was useful. "Bridget." He said as he walked up to the girl straightening his metal bracelets he'd created. Bridget had given him the idea of wearing some of his metal on him rather than keep it all in the pouches on his back. While he detested shameless flare, the idea was ingenious and it meant Auron could attack faster. He'd made three, one gold, one bronze, and one silver; which he wore all on his left arm. "Bridge... It's about time to go." He said as he walked up next to her. He'd asked her if she'd go on the quest to kill the drakon yesterday and she had agreed. "I hope you're ready, and if you're not... Well I've gotta go find Donovan, and no doubt he is probably being hunted by his own siblings."

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ethan looks up at Erik, his eyes seem to twinkle and move as he looks at Erik. "Yes I am. Nice to meet you sir." he said while smiling brightly, holding Valencia's hand before looking towards Owen and tilting his head. "...Shades!" he said while grinning brightly.

(@BishopOfKings, @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira)

---

Bridget fixing her bow which she magically puts away on her bracelet before looking at him. "Huh? Oh yeah, i'm ready to go. Let's go find Donovan then...?" she said while smiling sheepishly while fixing her bag on her back. "Despite the sprite being annoying she can be helpful can't she?" she said in amusement as the sprite huffed and crossed her arms.

(@BishopOfKings)

----

Synaria said:
Ayslinn gave a nod and took her leave of the tent. She wasn't exactly sure where Olivia might be today, for all she knew she was still asleep, which seemed just as likely as anything else, given who her father was. She did a quick walk around of the camp, searching the outer areas and moving her search inwards towards the center of camp. She considered asking about if anyone knew her location, but if the other demigod hadn't emerged from her cabin yet, people were unlikely to know, so she left it to chance and hoped for the best. The mask of fear and stress the unconscious girl wore expediting her steps.
((@StarrySkyofLostSouls ))
Olivia still sleeping in her cabin, dreaming of many things and not many things, had been dream speaking with some other demigods, Kit being one of them when he had been sleeping. The two of them had gotten passed the recurring dream and had managed to make his dream world a happier place. She currently was giving off dream sand, so if anyone who wasn't of her cabin or sleepy state, is bound to get knocked out by the sleepy sand if they open the cabin door.

(@Synaria)

TechEwok said:
Vahlen took his hands off of her and made a face. She had started walking away before he said anything and he just sighed. 'Guess ya should then.' Vahlen thought to himself. He walked behind her and kept a pretty noticeable gap between them. He felt like smacking her with a ball of sand. Throwing it and pelting her in the back and watching the sand latch onto her clothing. He shook his head slightly, 'Not a good idea. Already pissy with the world.'

He continued to follow her to wherever she was leading them and thought of what he could do here in Half-Blood Priso---Camp. He thought of just leaving again and searching for more adamantine shards. But then again, he would need the old goat's advice on where Gaia's precious metal would be. He decided to wait on that and figure out what was the deal with Isobel and her dislike for people, including the other demigods around here. He jogged a short pace to catch up to her.

"Aye. So, I was thinking. What's there to do around the camp? It's been a while since I was here. You know the going ons of the place? Anything happening or any quests, other than meat head going tah get eaten by a lion?" Vahlen asked as he caught up to her, hoping to she got her frustration out on the walk.
Isobel looks at him, most of the anger and annoyance is gone, but she still seemed quite upset. "Well... apparently there is another quest that my friend is going on... to slay a drakon..." she said while heading towards the stream in the middle of the forest so she could bathe and clean herself off, she could have done it with magic but she wished to feel the water on her skin rather then just soaking her clothes.

Once they reached the river, she stopped him a few feet away from the river. "I'm going to bathe in the river now... so if you don't mind staying here... that would be lovely.." she said as she turned away from him and made her way to the river side after making sure he couldn't see her as she undressed to wash herself and her clothes in the river, using her magic to wash her clothes as she bathed herself...

A few minutes later, Isobel had redressed herself and used her magic to change her clothes into something else, now sporting a red-black plaid shirt with a grey tank top under it and black skinny jeans, she had tried her hair magically and placed her beanie on top of her dark purple coloured hair before going to check on Vahlen. "I'm done."

(@TechEwok)

----

TechEwok said:
"Damn it, SKY! ARE YOU LOST?! Come here--" she paused and a few solid whacks followed. The slightly shorter one threw a palm at the temple of the slightly taller one. Her short oaky bangs bouncing back and forth as she continued to wallop her sister. The young woman made a peeved face and hit her sister's head harder.
"I'll fix that broken power of yours! NOW THINK! LEAD ME! Don't make me look into your SOUL~!" She shouted in her sister's ear, tugging at her wrapping that was around her head in order to cover her eyes. Her head lowered down and she grabbed for the large old dark envelope that her sister, Sky, was holding onto. She almost tripped over a rock along the heavily wooded forest and missed the envelope and grabbed her sister's chest instead. She frowned and got slightly more upset than she already was. Her sister had the looks and the chest Ilya always wanted. Well not exactly the looks... just the chest. To be honest, her looks were on par with her sisters. But it was her breasts that made Ilya jealous, the large round plumpness that gave her a motherly figure while Ilya's were just moderately sized and proportioned. But the fact that they were twins should have at least given them the same chest size. Ilya made a disgruntled face with her mouth and smacked her sister again on her head.

"Damn it! I want to see where we are going! I'm tired of all this walking! So many trees! So much grass! So much stupid walking! Mi fanno male i piedi!" Ilya complained. She had enough of the walking and wanted to get to the place they were supposed to go. As much as they read the letters in the envelope, nothing told them of where they needed to go. It was a cryptic stupid line.

The sister who sees all shall follow blindly, the sister who perceives naught shall know the path to take.

It was a stupid riddle and a stupid thing to be following. Ilya could see everything her eyes wanted to show her but nothing was helpful to where they needed to be. Sky, on the other hand, was leading the way. Though her head wasn't seeing things fast enough to have them already there. Ilya looked over at her sister again and pursed her lips.

"THAT'S IT! I'M LOOKING INTO YOUR SOUL~!" Ilya shouted as she began to tug on the knot securing her wrapping on her head. The knot was on there tightly, so she stopped walking and struggled with the knot. "I'll look---into---your soul! Just---stupido nodo---just you wait~!" Ilya said failing miserably at trying to untie the knot she placed on her wrappings.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
Skylar least to say, was having a terrible time and getting a headache, however despite this, she never once complained. "Ow... Ilya... please stop hitting me... you're going to cause me brain damage if I haven't already got it..." she said softly but was obviously not heard as her sister continued to hit her over the head. She sighed and tried to steady her sister but was given a shock when her sister's hands had grabbed onto her chest, causing her to squeak out in surprise and stumble back from her before receiving another smack. "O-ow... What did I do this time...?" she said softly as she looked towards Ilya who seemed to be trying to untie the knot of her wrappings. "Uhm.. are you sure that's a good idea..? What if... what if someone finds us and you accidentally look into their soul?" she said softly while flinching away from Ilya a bit, worried about being hit again.

(@TechEwok)

TechEwok said:
"If I can ever get these damned things off... UGHHH!!! I'll cut it off with my... super psychic powers!!" Ilya said, straining her face in severe concentration as she focused on the knot. She stood there for a good minute and nothing happened. She looked over to where Sky was and sneered. She raised her hand slowly in front of her and lunged to palm Sky in the face. "HYAHHH!!!" She shouted as she lunged forward, bopping Sky on the forehead.
"You're using your brain powers to stop my brain powers!" She said as she grabbed a hold of Sky, wrapping her arms around her and kept trying to bop her in the forehead. Ilya grunted and kept at it for some time, maneuvering around so her sister couldn't stop all of the bops. After a few bops to her noggin, Ilya licked her sister's face and laughed, still holding onto her.

"SEE! Didn't I tell you running away to find Dad would be fun! Lots of time to ourselves and plenty of free stuff due to our super-duper brain waves!" Ilya said, hugging her sister and bobbing her head side to side. She was enjoying this escapade and wished it never ended. Just her sister and her. Only her sister and her. But she did promise Sky one thing before they left, that she wouldn't look into her soul with her funny looking eyes. But Sky also had funny looking eyes. So they promised each other that they wouldn't look into each other's souls if they could. But Ilya didn't like following the rules, so she always threatened to do it. Feeling as though Sky was hiding something from her.

"So... what if I could look into someone else's soul? Do you think I would find their naughty secrets? Maybe even see them stealing from someone else's COOKIE JAR?! SACRILEGE! THE MONSTERS!" Ilya asked and proclaimed to Sky, still latched onto her.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
Sorrene heard a ruckus behind her, and turned around to see two odd-looking girls walking towards her, shouting loudly at one another. She simply watched and stared at them as thry grew ever closer, and to be honest, she was thoroughly confused.

TechEwok said:
"If I can ever get these damned things off... UGHHH!!! I'll cut it off with my... super psychic powers!!" Ilya said, straining her face in severe concentration as she focused on the knot. She stood there for a good minute and nothing happened. She looked over to where Sky was and sneered. She raised her hand slowly in front of her and lunged to palm Sky in the face. "HYAHHH!!!" She shouted as she lunged forward, bopping Sky on the forehead.
"You're using your brain powers to stop my brain powers!" She said as she grabbed a hold of Sky, wrapping her arms around her and kept trying to bop her in the forehead. Ilya grunted and kept at it for some time, maneuvering around so her sister couldn't stop all of the bops. After a few bops to her noggin, Ilya licked her sister's face and laughed, still holding onto her.

"SEE! Didn't I tell you running away to find Dad would be fun! Lots of time to ourselves and plenty of free stuff due to our super-duper brain waves!" Ilya said, hugging her sister and bobbing her head side to side. She was enjoying this escapade and wished it never ended. Just her sister and her. Only her sister and her. But she did promise Sky one thing before they left, that she wouldn't look into her soul with her funny looking eyes. But Sky also had funny looking eyes. So they promised each other that they wouldn't look into each other's souls if they could. But Ilya didn't like following the rules, so she always threatened to do it. Feeling as though Sky was hiding something from her.

"So... what if I could look into someone else's soul? Do you think I would find their naughty secrets? Maybe even see them stealing from someone else's COOKIE JAR?! SACRILEGE! THE MONSTERS!" Ilya asked and proclaimed to Sky, still latched onto her.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
Skylar winced as Ilya kept bopping her, has bruises actually from the amounts of times Ilya has actually succeeded in hitting her which is upside of her head, her hair mostly covers the bruise and she never bothers telling Ilya to stop since she knows she'll keep on doing it. She shuffled her feet a bit as Ilya licked her face and sighed softly, shaking her head at her sister's antics... "We're never going to find him... besides he probably doesn't even care about us that much. And I wasn't... you just can't seem to react the knot..." she said softly while putting her hand on the back of Ilya's head where the not was. "and that's not what i meant..." she said softly when her sister exclaimed loudly about cookie jars and monsters.

(@TechEwok)

TechEwok said:
"DON'T TOUCH MY KNOT!" Ilya shouts as Sky's hand when behind her head. Ilya shoved her arm in Sky's face and fell backwards and landed on her butt. She yelped a bit and pouted a bit. Her wrapping began to unravel as her knot had slipped out of itself. Her beige wrappings looped around her neck and Ilya slowly opened her eyes at Sky, fearful of what she would see.
Her eyes radiated blue and violet swirls and the wisps reached out to the world slightly passed her eyelashes. The world around her looked different than the normal eye can see. Ilya's vision was seeing everything in different variances of opacity and focuses along with seeing the differences in the world. She was looking at her sister's eyes and they held sorrow and pain. Ilya saw the pains she had caused Sky in the past and Sky's view from it. Ilya closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to shake away the sights of Skylar's pain.

Ilya hurried to cover her eyes with her wrapping but her hands were shaking and it wasn't going around right. She lowered the bandages and tried to keep her eyes from Sky as she kept them closed. It was bad enough that she could see even with her eyes closed but to see all those terrible things and feel them from her sister's point of view was worse.

As her face was averted from Skylar as she opened her eyes to look into her wrappings. They were completely blocking everything past them. Ilya looked up and could see the barrier's energy shimmering around and she saw an archway in the distance. Her eyes swirls fluttered in a clockwise pattern and the words focused to where she was face to face with it. The words were rearranging around in her head between Italian, Latin and Ancient Greek. Camp Half-Blood. She read it and looked down seeing a young girl in plain sight. She saw into the young girls past and it was as vivid as if she was there. Ilya gasped slightly and could see the anger and the pieces that weren't working the way they should be.

Ilya passed a link to her sister, showing her what she saw. Ilya made sure she was looking the girl, Sorrene, the name her father shouted at her. Ilya's eyes were locked onto this girl, hoping Skylar could access information from the details she could see from Ilya's sight. Ilya stayed quiet, not knowing what to do from here. The girl was a lunatic and dangerous. And her responsibility to keep her away from Sky, no matter whose daughter she was.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls @queenhistoria
Skylar winced as she felt her nose crack a bit and her hands shot to cover her nose as blood started to spill from her nose. Knows her sister didn't mean what she did and that it was an accident since she never liked anyone touching her knot, not even her, her own twin. She sighed as she cupped her hands, blood staining her hands and dripping onto the ground. "...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." she said softly while biting her lip and getting up before backing up, looking down. She had received what her sister had been sharing through their link and looked through the information she was given and started picking out certain details that she could find out about this Sorrene girl, it made her heart ache a bit how poorly she was treated.

(@TechEwok)

Sorrene gasped as one of the girl's eyes locked with hers, and it felt as thoigh she was being torn open from the inside out. Old scars reopened as she recalled vividly her father shouting at her and beating her, her brother begging him to stop. She recalled the day she snapped, reaching up to grab a knife, lunging for her father, filled to the brim with boiling rage, the rage her mother and instilled within her.

As these memories passed her by, tears began to stream down her cheeks, and she screamed in pain, slowly sinking down onto the dirt. Why? Why was this happening? What was this girl doing to her? Her thoughts raced and voiced screamed at her as memory upon horrid memory passed by her eyes. She screamed once more, begging for it to stop, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the girl.

(@TechEwok)

Skylar went behind Ilya and quickly pulled her wrappings up to cover Ilya's eyes. "S-Sorry about her, w-we didn't mean to startle you.." she said softly while dropping her hands after she finished retying Ilya's wrappings, she quickly dropped her eyes to the ground, lacing her hands in front of her as she stared at the grass and dirt under her. Her hair drapped in front of her to hide her face as she avoiding eye contact.

Charlie gripped her sword tightly as she raced through the forest, she had been told that getting to camp would be a breeze but so far it had been a pain. She had been wandering the forest for a while now and still hadn't found the camp, she growled to herself as she continued to run through the forest. Currently being chased by a minotaur, and some hellhounds, making a bit of noise as she is running through the forest, rustling the undergrowth.

TechEwok said:
Before Ilya could react to the girls screams, Sky had wrapped her head with her special wrappings and tied it behind her head. Everything has happened so fast that all the images Ilya had lived through bled together. And that's when she shouted, "SKY!! You're bleeding! Stop bleeding on my hair! And you touched my knot!!! " Ilya scrambled on the floor, waving her arms around at her sister. Ilya lifted herself up and shoved a portion of the bottom of her shirt in her sisters nose.
"Hold this there until you stop bleeding." Ilya said, using her vision to see where the blood was coming from. There appeared to be a fracture in the cartilage that needed to be repositioned then healed over but that was it. There was something about the blood that made her feel uneasy. It was something she saw in the girl, Sorrene. Ilya grabbed a hold of her sisters nose, " Hey guess what--", Ilya wrenched her wrist outward and the cartilage cracked again, "-- fixed your nose!" she finished, keeping the now bloodied shirt still over her nose. Revealing her bare skinned abdomen to the world.
Skylar flinches from Ilya when she yells at her, continuing to look at the ground. "I-I'm sorry but I had to cover your eyes..." she said softly before biting her lip and giving a soft whimper as her sister harshly snapped her nose back into place. "...Thank you..." she said while continuing to look at the ground rather then her sister or anyone around them.

(@TechEwok)

Lia's eyes are closed as she relaxes and slowly presses the Rose against her skin, the Rose seems to melt against her skin and turn into ink to match the ink of her vine tattoo on her skin. Her eyes closed in concentration as her hand glows faintly as she pushes the rose the rest of the way into her skin.
---

Ethan smiles brightly as her and takes her hand. "Uhm well i don't know where to start first... and my favourite thing to do is skateboard or train." he said while smiling at her, humming softly as he wants for her response, taking the chance to look around.

---

Elizabeth gives a nod. "Of course..." she said before heading off to find Owen, the wind blows her hair gently in the breeze as she walks off gracefully, almost as if she's walking on air which would make sense since her father is the God of the North Winds. "I will send the cold if I need you're assistance.." she said over her shoulder before walking away.

---

Jezabell picks up another stone and weights it in her hand before skipping it across the lake surface, humming softly as she focuses on her throw, her golden bracelet and necklaces jingle as she moves.

---

Evelyn sighs softly before running a hand through her hair. "...My mother is Ananke..." she said while looking at him. "Goddess of compulsion, fate, destiny." she said while looking at him, shadows and magic swirled around her fingers.
Sebastian

Watching as the rose became ink Sebastian felt oddly peaceful even when he realized his attention wasn't on the rose but on Lia's face even when she was deep in concentration Sebastian found her appealing, cute even. A small smile played on his lips as he watched in a comfortable silence.

Valencia

Smiling at Erik's comment she felt a little ball of warmth in her stomach when Ethan wholeheartedly said yes. She pulled him into a hug as she heard a familiar voice, "Owen? Well look at you out and about already or did you just come to sass me?" She released her little brother and put a hand on her swords turning them back into the gem. "I got a new toy if you boys would like help me try it out all I've had for opponents are now-smoldering dummies." She pointed a thumb over her shoulder to dummies that either had smoking holes in them or were half burned off black flames still licking at the wood, celestial bronze, and steel.

Gavriil

Walking past a boy he felt something odd and looked down near his right hand he saw an odd energy flowing back to a boy who had grouped up with a few other demigods in the arena he decided that going there might not be such a bad idea. He walked over his cold preceding him as usual his steps echoed through the arched hallway he came out into the arena his hands wrist deep in his pockets he stood straight despite his relaxed walk he spoke as the sun fell on his skin again. "Mind if I join you?"

Donovan

Smiling he leaned up on his elbows, "Well like I said my father is Aether god of the upper air and light, pretty obscure huh?" Donovan shifted on Tracker which got him an annoyed shake that knocked him off of the wolf he would have landed on his head but he was caught up in a whirlwind that set him so that he just landed on his butt. "Oh and I have to do that from time to time."

Watching as the rose became ink Sebastian felt oddly peaceful even when he realized his attention wasn't on the rose but on Lia's face even when she was deep in concentration Sebastian found her appealing, cute even. A small smile played on his lips as he watched in a comfortable silence.

Valencia

Smiling at Erik's comment she felt a little ball of warmth in her stomach when Ethan wholeheartedly said yes. She pulled him into a hug as she heard a familiar voice, "Owen? Well look at you out and about already or did you just come to sass me?" She released her little brother and put a hand on her swords turning them back into the gem. "I got a new toy if you boys would like help me try it out all I've had for opponents are now-smoldering dummies." She pointed a thumb over her shoulder to dummies that either had smoking holes in them or were half burned off black flames still licking at the wood, celestial bronze, and steel.

Gavriil

Walking past a boy he felt something odd and looked down near his right hand he saw an odd energy flowing back to a boy who had grouped up with a few other demigods in the arena he decided that going there might not be such a bad idea. He walked over his cold preceding him as usual his steps echoed through the arched hallway he came out into the arena his hands wrist deep in his pockets he stood straight despite his relaxed walk he spoke as the sun fell on his skin again. "Mind if I join you?"

Donovan

Smiling he leaned up on his elbows, "Well like I said my father is Aether god of the upper air and light, pretty obscure huh?" Donovan shifted on Tracker which got him an annoyed shake that knocked him off of the wolf he would have landed on his head but he was caught up in a whirlwind that set him so that he just landed on his butt. "Oh and I have to do that from time to time."

[/QUOTE]
Lia takes a deep breath as she lowers her head and slowly opens her eyes, her eyes are glowing faintly, they are surrounded by a pitch black glow before slowly melting to a magenta-violet on the edges and a tint of turquoise. "Did it work...?" she said softly as she couldn't tell how it turned out and wanted to make sure it looked okay so she wouldn't have to hide her tattoos.

---

Ethan blinks as he watches another guy come over to talk to his sister once she released him from the hug and huffed a bit as her focused turned to the guys and started to look around when he saw some curls near the beach and sneaked off from his sister to make his way down to the shore where Jezabell was, Jezabell currently picking up a stone to see if it would be good for skipping. "Whatcha doing?" Ethan said suddenly startling the girl causing her to flick the stone and shooting it hard and hitting Gavrill upside the head despite him being by the arena, her eyes widen as she looked nervous and bit her lip. "Crap! Oh my gosh... you can't sneak up on people who aren't paying attention... god he's going to kill me isn't he?" Ethan shrugs and looks towards Gavrill. "Maybe, we'll see."

---

Evelyn shrugs lightly as she stretches her arms before getting up on the branch and starts to walk along it carefully, has her arms in her hoodie pockets as she does. "Hm... Interesting." she said as she vanished from view before appearing at the base of the tree nearby him, leaning against it casually while watching him with her starry eyes.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back