• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Eclipse | Suzaku Hideyoshi

God of Destruction and Fire

"Sure." He replied to the lady, flashing a charming smile at her as he sat on the bench. Suzaku knew little of the gods on the opposite side so her face did not bear any familiarity to him. "I'm Suzaku." He introduced himself, his eyes then surveyed her kitten and back at her.

@CharmyPie

"I know you're here," she said moving down the hall way slowly. It was too quiet. Pushing open the living room door and stepped inside looking around. The door closed behind her and for a long moment nothing happened. An arm came out from behind her aiming at her head, ducking she grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him forwards Rowan roller him over her shoulder and through a glass table.

"What the he'll are you doing here?"

(Brb going to make a new character)

She made it to the place of business that was looking for new employees. It was a local Starbucks. As Leone walks inside, she points to one of the workers to the help wanted sign out in front. And the worker so happens to be the boss of the place. He hired her on the spot, causing Leone to let a heart-warming smile. "Ha! That was easier than I expected! Soon i'll try my hands in getting the new currency these humans use, and i'll be able to get some living arrangements!" She thought oh so happily. "Sadly... i'll have to start the work tomorrow... meaning I would have to sleep outside... lovely."

MrPotato said:

"Sure." He replied to the lady, flashing a charming smile at her as he sat on the bench. Suzaku knew little of the gods on the opposite side so her face did not bear any familiarity to him. "I'm Suzaku." He introduced himself, his eyes then surveyed her kitten and back at her.

@CharmyPie
The goddess of Love smiled and offered her hand.

"Reina." she smiled sweetly. "She's Syra." she gestured to the cat. She folded her book and faced the stranger. The goddess of Love was neutral for now.

"You seem awfully familiar, I'm sure I've seen you before." She was here for a long time. Slowly, she recognized the god and nodded to herself. She decided to keep it to herself, it need not matter.

Suzaku shook her hand warmly and flashed another charming smile. He smiled warmly to the cat when she introduced her cat. He didn't felt much when she said she had seen him before. Eclipse often took on his human form and roam the mortal realm and converse with multiple mortals before. It wasn't surprising that she could have seen him somewhere before. Nonetheless, he suspected nothing of Reina and simply flashed another smile, the breeze lifting a little of his blue hair to reveal his blue eyes.
"Really? Where might you have seen me before?"

@CharmyPie

Reina grinned widely and was tempted to answer it truthfully.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She sighed and pet the cat. "But something tells me that I can't hide it from you either way." She stared at his blue eyes and smiled. She liked the color blue, too. The cat meowed as she pet it.

"Really, do you not know me?" She stared into his deep blue eyes. "Everyone knows the goddess of Love."

@MrPotato

Seeing that Reina had honestly and openly told him about who she really is, he thought she is a neutral God and not one of those who fights the Lythrin followers. He flashed another charming smile as the breeze calmed down and his fringe went down, slanting and covering part of his blue eyes.
"Of course. But no one knows the God of Destruction." He winked.

@CharmyPie

Last edited by a moderator:
Reina laughed lightly and shook her head.

"I know you." She smiled. "So what're you doing here, Eclipse? If you're going to start burning things, tell me, I'd like to save that old couple over there, their love is beautiful." She said.

@MrPotato

He laughed as well at her remark.
"No, not today. I haven't been destroying anything for the past few months. I'm just... living the mortal life." He smiled. It is true that he hasn't done any 'bad' things recently. He wasn't laying low but he wasn't exactly giving a shoutout to himself as well. "I'm sure every love is beautiful. I envy people like that." He smiled, his eyes looking at the old couple Reina had pointed towards.

@CharmyPie

XXXIwolf said:
Rue finished feeding master like every other day. She spews the stick out of her mouth and lights a cig inhaling the fumes. She spots a person playing guitar. She walks over to thr melody still wearing her hood and black wolf mask which hid her face. Her hands shoved in her pocket and just listens to the music play from the man. She could tell he was a god from the feeling. She's been hunting gods and killing them for a few years to know what she is doing. Regardless of the fact she had no powers, her fighting skills and stealth were that out an expert assassin except a bit better due her shifting powers. She knew how to hide some of her godly aura but it still leaked. Perhaps she could persuade the man to join if she wanted to whatever power he had.
"Encore, Encore!" She claps her hands and smirks under her mask. "Can you play another one?" She asked hoping she could just talk and maybe get a request.

@MuffinRPs
He frowned angrily. He had a temper, "I don't have to play you anything," Beau knew the lady looking at him was on Lythrin's side and he was neutral so this conversation would be filled with anger, persuasion, and possible injuries. He placed his guitar down and pulled his bow off of his back before taking an arrow out of his quiver, "Run along little miss Goddess," He pointed the arrow at her, "I have no time for you. So why don't you take whatever title you have and all those little tricks and go to someone more foolish. Achorious isn't stupid." He referred to his God side in third person as if it were a separate entity. He never asked to be a God so he didn't have to act like one.

The goddess of Love stared at Eclipse and she smiled sweetly.

"Love, is beautiful, I cannot disagree. But not all love can be as pure, as good, as kind. There are different kinds. But I'm the goddess of them all." She sighed.

"I heard that a war is brewing. Which side are you on?" She smiled sweetly at him. She didn't care about it, for now. She was the goddess of love of both sides, even to those who have died.

@MrPotato

He nodded in agreement to her words as his eyes met hers. His lips curved a smile, matching hers. He later frowned when he heard about this war. Even the God of Destruction enjoys peace once in a while. He couldn't recall the last ceasefire, considering that the two sides constantly clash with each other wherever they meet thus, making it near impossible to have a ceasefire between the two sides.
"Lythrin will call all the Gods back. I suppose I have to answer that call. But-" He paused there. Eclipse was still unsure about this war and simply couldn't decide whether he should participate or simply spectate it. "We'll just see how it goes." He smiled, watching the cute kitten.

@CharmyPie

The kitten hopped away from the goddess and purred against Eclipse. She went on his lap and lay down there.

Reina smiled and watched them.

"She likes you. She doesn't usually like people... maybe it's because you're not exactly a person." She laughed lightly. "It'd be easier if the gods didn't have to wage such wars." She sighed lightly and looked at the sky. She felt the light breeze and filled her lungs with the scent of freshly mowed grass. It was a beautiful day. She watched the old couple stand and leave. She smiled and blessed them.

@MrPotato

Maria was walking down the streets after she had got out of a big fight with her father. He told her that she had to be more responsible, and give the people what they want instead of making them hear what they want to hear. "War is coming, I can feel it." She thought to herself, and she was usually right whenever she thought this. She may not be the god of victory, but she's the god of Justice, Peace and Victory so it's her duty to see that these things happen. Even if she has to go into the war head first, sacrificing her life she would.

Maria made her way around town looking at the beautiful shops and cafe that were around.

@anyonee

Wickedkent said:

Jason smiled and nodded

"Yes we do" He said as he grabbed the watch under the counter

"Do you like this?"​
Felix jumped in joy, and yelled with a big smile "yes thats perfect how much is it?!"

MuffinRPs said:
He frowned angrily. He had a temper, "I don't have to play you anything," Beau knew the lady looking at him was on Lythrin's side and he was neutral so this conversation would be filled with anger, persuasion, and possible injuries. He placed his guitar down and pulled his bow off of his back before taking an arrow out of his quiver, "Run along little miss Goddess," He pointed the arrow at her, "I have no time for you. So why don't you take whatever title you have and all those little tricks and go to someone more foolish. Achorious isn't stupid." He referred to his God side in third person as if it were a separate entity. He never asked to be a God so he didn't have to act like one.
She holds hee chest as if hurt by his comment. "Easy. I'm not trying to do anything to you. Why are you so angry kid? Nothing wrong with chatting right? Are you going to treat everyone who crosses your path like this and are you willing to hurt someone in public that has done nothing to you?" Her hands him the air showing surrender.

After securing a job for herself in this world filled with humans, Leone began to walk around the streets of earth. Taking in some of the nice locals. But unbeknownst to her, she accidentally bumps into a woman that was also wandering around the tired streets. "Ah! My apologies..." She said to the lady. "I didn't see where I was going at all."

@sprouhtt

XXXIwolf said:
She holds hee chest as if hurt by his comment. "Easy. I'm not trying to do anything to you. Why are you so angry kid? Nothing wrong with chatting right? Are you going to treat everyone who crosses your path like this and are you willing to hurt someone in public that has done nothing to you?" Her hands him the air showing surrender.
Hesitantly, he put his bow and arrow back, "1; I hate 80% of people for a very good reason that I'm not telling you about. 2; I can easily get away with murder. 3; I don't want anything to do with Gods. I have my own things to worry about. Oh and 4; if you spot any gay Gods, getting laid wouldnt be too bad," Beau was secretly very shy around gay boys especially one that were atrractive. He doubted she'd even do anything about his back chat. Beau grabbed his guitar and played a few chords.

[QUOTE="MuffinR Ps]
Hesitantly, he put his bow and arrow back, "1; I hate 80% of people for a very good reason that I'm not telling you about. 2; I can easily get away with murder. 3; I don't want anything to do with Gods. I have my own things to worry about. Oh and 4; if you spot any gay Gods, getting laid wouldnt be too bad," Beau was secretly very shy around gay boys especially one that were atrractive. He doubted she'd even do anything about his back chat. Beau grabbed his guitar and played a few chords.

[/QUOTE]
The girl scoffs and shoves her hand in her pockets. "I see. Well I'm sorry you haven't chosen sides. As for getting laid you're not gonna get any with that attitude. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to be friendly looking and nice to be approachable. Otherwise you'll be scaring them with your awkward, rude behavior. No offense. Yeah life sucks and it can be hard to deal with it but the only thing to do is to suck it up like every mortal. That's reality here." Rue inhales from her cig and spews the fumes out with the small away from the by. Her mask was raised a bit enough for her lips to be shown.

"If you don't like to be a god then why not give it away or something?"

XXXIwolf said:
The girl scoffs and shoves her hand in her pockets. "I see. Well I'm sorry you haven't chosen sides. As for getting laid you're not gonna get any with that attitude. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to be friendly looking and nice to be approachable. Otherwise you'll be scaring them with your awkward, rude behavior. No offense. Yeah life sucks and it can be hard to deal with it but the only thing to do is to suck it up like every mortal. That's reality here." Rue inhales from her cig and spews the fumes out with the small away from the by. Her mask was raised a bit enough for her lips to be shown.
"If you don't like to be a god then why not give it away or something?"
"It makes me good at music and archery," Sure, he was OK without them but they were negativity relievers. He likes them and doesn't want to give them up to be mortal, "Being mortal would be nice but they're my things. Archery calms my temper and music makes me less depressed," He sighed and glanced down before looking back up at her, "Sorry for shouting at you. You actually seem really nice."

Angelostar4 said:
After securing a job for herself in this world filled with humans, Leone began to walk around the streets of earth. Taking in some of the nice locals. But unbeknownst to her, she accidentally bumps into a woman that was also wandering around the tired streets. "Ah! My apologies..." She said to the lady. "I didn't see where I was going at all."
@sprouhtt
"It's alright," Maria said as she let out a slight chuckle and held her balance from falling over. Maria always held her cool and she was a very patience person when she wants to be. Maria looked at the girl from head to toe, she looked familiar but Maria didn't want to assume she was somebody and then she wasn't. But she did feel a strong presence with her,"I should be the one apologizing since I was lost in my own thoughts." Maria said.

sprouhtt said:
"It's alright," Maria said as she let out a slight chuckle and held her balance from falling over. Maria always held her cool and she was a very patience person when she wants to be. Maria looked at the girl from head to toe, she looked familiar but Maria didn't want to assume she was somebody and then she wasn't. But she did feel a strong presence with her,"I should be the one apologizing since I was lost in my own thoughts." Maria said.
"I guess gods and humans can make the same mistake once in awhile..." Leone thought, simply rubbing the back of her head. After carefully examining the woman, Leone came to the conclusion that she is alright... thankfully. "I see, I see." She says in reply to the woman. "If that's the case, you shouldn't be thinking while walking. It could lead to very bad situations" She let's out a smile, trying to appear friendly to her. "Like you're one to talk Hrist... and you're a god for crying out loud!"

MuffinRPs said:
"It makes me good at music and archery," Sure, he was OK without them but they were negativity relievers. He likes them and doesn't want to give them up to be mortal, "Being mortal would be nice but they're my things. Archery calms my temper and music makes me less depressed," He sighed and glanced down before looking back up at her, "Sorry for shouting at you. You actually seem really nice."
Rue shrugs and takes seat next to him looking up at the night sky. "Don't worry about. I'm use to being yelled at. Luckily I know how to handle people with bad tempers. I learned the hard way but it's a lesson I'll never forget." Her eyes shift to the male. "Being a bad guy ain't so bad. Sometimes they have a logical motive or because nobody can see them for who they are or even give them a chance so the only option is being the villain. So don't judge a book by it's cover." She sounded like she didn't like being the bad guy. Like she was chosen to be on the dark side. It was true. It wasn't her fault. All her life she was treated like a misfit so all she could do was become it. Not everyone has a choice, not everyone can fit in. Not her." Her eyes narrows as she stares away from the man biting her cig and letting the ashes fall.

XXXIwolf said:
Rue shrugs and takes seat next to him looking up at the night sky. "Don't worry about. I'm use to being yelled at. Luckily I know how to handle people with bad tempers. I learned the hard way but it's a lesson I'll never forget." Her eyes shift to the male. "Being a bad guy ain't so bad. Sometimes they have a logical motive or because nobody can see them for who they are or even give them a chance so the only option is being the villain. So don't judge a book by it's cover." She sounded like she didn't like being the bad guy. Like she was chosen to be on the dark side. It was true. It wasn't her fault. All her life she was treated like a misfit so all she could do was become it. Not everyone has a choice, not everyone can fit in. Not her." Her eyes narrows as she stares away from the man biting her cig and letting the ashes fall.
He bit his lip, unsure of what to say in reply. It then hit him, "What about that song you wanted," He smiled at her half reassuring, half actual happiness. Beau wanted to make her feel better the only way he knew how. He sat down and pulled his guitar onto his lap. He strummed it a few times to check tuning, "I can pay anything."

She was silent for awhile in thought then raises a brow holding her cig in between her fingers. "Alright. If you can actually play without making any mistakes. I'll take you to a gay bar and get you laid by a guy. So my request is Dear my closest friend by Flyleaf. You know it?"

@MuffinRPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back