• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Silith walked into the throneroom seeing every one she nodded to them happily then turned to her lover and bowed. "The goddess of evil and nightmares has decided to join us my king." She informed him as she stood up and walked up to his throne and took her spot standing beside his throne wishing he would give her permission to sit with him in his lap but stayed quiet till he spoke to her or gave her permission

@Dearwolfy @FrostXShadow @Angelostar4

Dearwolfy said:
(I assume since Lythrin doesnt like mortals he is in the underworld)
He scoffs at the god. "A random god will do. A useful one so I can harness their power." He clenches his fist. "You're too kind Kanin. I just decided eating souls makes death stronger."

Rue simply watched Oswald from the corner of her eye wondering why she hasn't recognized him or why she can't remember him being a sibling. Either way she walks up to her twin and suddenly Pat's his head with love.

@Angelostar4 @FrostXShadow
Oswald saw that Rue was walking up to him. He was expecting her to say some words to him about how it's been so long... but instead, he was feeling the love of his sister with a simply pat on his head. He fought the urge to blush in front of his sister, but a faint one appeared on his face. "This is certainly... a warm welcome from my dear sister." He thought.

Daniel reaving]Silith walked into the throneroom seeing every one she nodded to them happily then turned to her lover and bowed. "The goddess of evil and nightmares has decided to join us my king." She informed him as she stood up and walked up to his throne and took her spot standing beside his throne wishing he would give her permission to sit with him in his lap but stayed quiet till he spoke to her or gave her permission [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33437-dearwolfy/ said:
But midst the patting, heard word that a goddess joined their ranks. Well... Lythrin ranks anyways.

"whatever you need Lythy" the Sea god smirked "so who will be coming with me?" he looked around at the group "or shall i be doing this by my self....Lythrin when did you align your self with such useless gods?" he turned his attention back to the chaos god and raised a brow.

@Dearwolfy

Beau finished his latte and went back to the Starbucks and ordered another. He decided to go home as he had nothing else planned for the day. Once he arrived, he went upstairs ad sat down at the piano and played some Beethoven.

Lythrin scoffs. "I know. But unfortunately they haven't seen how great it is to be on this side. They're either neutral or just plain boring. Perhaps you can scare them show them what it's like to join our group. If the rest of the gods join outside we will soon have the mortals bowing down to us."

Rue turns back to Lyker and clicks her tongue. "Like he's any better." She turns back to her brother and starts remembering a few things. "You sort of do look like me. How did you slip my mind. It must be ages. Are you alright? Have you been having fun?" She asks in a soothing voice.

@Angelostar4 @Daniel reaving @FrostXShadow

"Useless eh? If only he knew how much power I hold..." Oswald thought as he tries to listen to his sisters words. "I'm alright dear sister. And yes, it has been quite sometime since we last spoken..." He says as he got his back off the wall. "I've changed quite a bit in that time, but you probably don't remember..."

@Nathan22

Angelostar4 said:
"Useless eh? If only he knew how much power I hold..." Oswald thought as he tries to listen to his sisters words. "I'm alright dear sister. And yes, it has been quite sometime since we last spoken..." He says as he got his back off the wall. "I've changed quite a bit in that time, but you probably don't remember..."
@Nathan22
"Yeah sorry it's been a weird day. We just aborted a mission and....I haven't exactly been the same anymore." She shrugs. "I didn't mean to leave my twin you know that right? I just had a job to do."

"well let's go cause some havoc shall we" he turned around and vanished as if he was never their leaving the smell of sea water lingering in the air.

Dearwolfy said:
"Yeah sorry it's been a weird day. We just aborted a mission and....I haven't exactly been the same anymore." She shrugs. "I didn't mean to leave my twin you know that right? I just had a job to do."
"And that's fine. I didn't mind that you had to leave for a mission..." Oswald rubs the back of his head. "I'm just glad that you're alright. Anyways... how goes your days?" He asked with a neutral expression on his face.

"Hey." Oswald crosses his arms, and just looks at the man in front of him. "Like always... sister has to do the work. At least i'm not working side by side with her, then she'll get all the credit..." Having nothing else better to do, Oswald set his back on the wall yet again. "I swear, once this is over... i'm going to scope around the city more. Maybe i'll find something of importance that not even either side will know..."

@Nathan22

Angelostar4 said:
"Hey." Oswald crosses his arms, and just looks at the man in front of him. "Like always... sister has to do the work. At least i'm not working side by side with her, then she'll get all the credit..." Having nothing else better to do, Oswald set his back on the wall yet again. "I swear, once this is over... i'm going to scope around the city more. Maybe i'll find something of importance that not even either side will know..."
@Nathan22
(Sorry guys I was drawing anyways)

Rue watches Lyker vanish leaving the scent of the ocean. She then notices Hisan talking to her asking for help. "Depends on what it is?" She glares at him but relaxes. Rue turns back to Oswald speaking. "You can come along if you want? Do you....have a place to stay? You can stay my condo for as long as you want. I'd like to get to know my baby brother." She smirks with a tease.

@Nathan22

Dearwolfy said:
(Sorry guys I was drawing anyways)
Rue watches Lyker vanish leaving the scent of the ocean. She then notices Hisan talking to her asking for help. "Depends on what it is?" She glares at him but relaxes. Rue turns back to Oswald speaking. "You can come along if you want? Do you....have a place to stay? You can stay my condo for as long as you want. I'd like to get to know my baby brother." She smirks with a tease.

@Nathan22
"I don't have a place to stand, so it'll be nice to stay... I guess." Oswald just shrugs his shoulders, still keeping a neutral expression on his face. "And if you want me to come with you during your little task. I would most likely have to pass on that offer."

Kropolias

Sammy walked through the forest "hm the forest is so much better than the city" he sat down under a large tree and fell asleep

Lyker

Lyker reappear in the city "alright where can i find a easy god to drag to Lythrin" he looked around before turning into his human form. his green eyes working overtime looking around the crowd of people looking for a god.

(( did we agree on the @MuffinRPs loosing his powers thing?))

FrostXShadow said:
Kropolias
Sammy walked through the forest "hm the forest is so much better than the city" he sat down under a large tree and fell asleep

Lyker

Lyker reappear in the city "alright where can i find a easy god to drag to Lythrin" he looked around before turning into his human form. his green eyes working overtime looking around the crowd of people looking for a god.

(( did we agree on the @MuffinRPs loosing his powers thing?))
(He said he wasn't up for it but preferred the kidnapping option. I don't think anyone really ones their soul stolen)

Dearwolfy said:
(He said he wasn't up for it but preferred the kidnapping option. I don't think anyone really ones their soul stolen)
((>tfw your brother is slowly dying in the inside because of his symbol of power is killing his soul))

((So.. who says their not up for there souls being stolen?))

Rue looks over to Hisan. "Hey wait! Come back!" She groans then turns to Oswald. "Well I guess there is no mission now. Although I guess it leaves us to talk and I think we should. I need answers. Shall we go?"

@Angelostar4

Dearwolfy said:
Rue looks over to Hisan. "Hey wait! Come back!" She groans then turns to Oswald. "Well I guess there is no mission now. Although I guess it leaves us to talk and I think we should. I need answers. Shall we go?"
@Angelostar4
"I've been waiting to leave this place." He says with a smirk on his face. "And... what do you need answers for?" Oswald asks as he once again got off the wall and looks at his sister with curious eyes.

Angelostar4 said:
"I've been waiting to leave this place." He says with a smirk on his face. "And... what do you need answers for?" Oswald asks as he once again got off the wall and looks at his sister with curious eyes.
"Why I can't seem to remember you the minute I saw you." with a snap, they were both back on the surface and in front of Rue's building where her condo is. She leads him inside up to the seventh floor and the ninth door down that hall. She opens the door and inside that room waa a kitchen, living room, a balcony with a view, two rooms and of course two bathrooms. The place was well decorated. Though it had a lot of black decorations except for the walls. Rue sighs and takes off her shoes in the entrance hallway and removing her jacket on her coat hanger. "Close the door behind you and make yourself at home." The woman makes her way down the hall and into the kitchen.

@Angelostar4

In a instant Oswald was back on the surface, inside his sister's impressive house. Following his sister's command, he closed the down behind him and then followed her into the kitchen. "Why you couldn't remember me? Well..." He was slightly hesitant at first, but he thought about for a minute and decided to speak again. "Maybe because I wasn't too important in your memories. That could be a reason as to why." He says lightly. "Or maybe because i've always been in the shadows... and never been recognized by my deeds..."

@Dearwolfy

((I just generally think soul stealing is just too much especially as it kinda makes my character useless. I'm up for kidnapping, torture, hell even nearly killing him but I don't want to make my character useless))

The sea god had gotten bored looking for a god to kidnap "hm lets see if i can make the gods come to me" he looked around and changed into his go from the scent of the ocean strong in the air "what to do ,what to do" he summoned his staff. "hm maybe if i make a tidal wave...no to random...hurricane?" he contemplated his options

Users who are viewing this thread

Back