• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Misery smiled behind his mask. He ignored your request because this little girl was more important and said "My lord I apologize for the intrusion but this little gem hasn't have a home. And I think it would be in your best interest to take her in." He walks with the girl protectively as if scared of them hurting her. (Sorry that that came out rude just sticking to character :( )

@Daniel reaving @Dearwolfy

Nathan22 said:
Misery smiled behind his mask. He ignored your request because this little girl was more important and said "My lord I apologize for the intrusion but this little gem hasn't have a home. And I think it would be in your best interest to take her in." He walks with the girl protectively as if scared of them hurting her. (Sorry that that came out rude just sticking to character :( )
@Nathan22

Last edited by a moderator:
Dearwolfy said:
Rue stares at her for a long time contemplating if she should accept or not. The way Maria seemed to treat her and act unsure, she felt like there was a slight distance between her. In that realization her heart throbbed with pain. Is it even possible to change it into something more or at least get close like how it use to be? She shakes her head and stands up helping the goddess. "Yes I'd like that. Guess it couldn't hurt." She shrugs and smirks.
@sprouhtt
"Great," Maria said with a smile and she and Rue began walking towards the kitchen to get something to eat. "So what have you done with your life so far?" She asked her with curiosity.

(where is everyone?)

Nathan22 said:
@Nathan22
"No it is you who would be useful to me!" She told him with a cute inocent smile as she started floating happily giggling knowing it would anger him

sprouhtt said:
"Great," Maria said with a smile and she and Rue began walking towards the kitchen to get something to eat. "So what have you done with your life so far?" She asked her with curiosity.
(where is everyone?)
(Everyone is just walking around chatting. Nothing big has happened.)

Rue follows and notices the mess feeling bad. Her hands shoved into her pockets. She then snaps out of her thoughts and looks at Maria. "Oh...you know just...been busy with writing my books, working on music to sell and all that good stuff. Hehehe. So...do you own this house? I knew you were quite the luxurious woman but never did I expect you to live in such a big house." She snickers twasing her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No it is you who would be useful to me!" She told him with a cute inocent smile as she started floating happily giggling knowing it would anger him

[/QUOTE]
He laughs at her attempt to try and scare him. Such a cute goddess indeed. Despite the fact that you are a goddess of evil. I can just end your life here and now with the snao of my fingers. Eating your soul will allow me to have nightmare powers as well. Well done Hisan. Why not work with me my child? You can scare all the people you want."

Dearwolfy said:
Rue follows and notices the mess feeling bad. Her hands shoved into her pockets. She then snaps out of her thoughts and looks at Maria. "Oh...you know just...been busy with writing my books, working on music to sell and all that good stuff. Hehehe. So...do you own this house? I knew you were quite the luxurious woman but never did I expect you to live in such a big house." She snickers twasing her.

He laughs at her attempt to try and scare him. Such a cute goddess indeed. Despite the fact that you are a goddess of evil. I can just end your life here and now with the snao of my fingers. Eating your soul will allow me to have nightmare powers as well. Well done Hisan. Why not work with me my child? You can scare all the people you want."
She giggled. "You are arrogant. I am the mother of all evil. Death is evil. You are my child." She giggled at him then smiled. "I'd like to work with you. But I will not work for you." She told him

Nathan22 said:
Misery growled at that. He clenched his fists and bit his tongue. He tried to focus on other things. So he ended up leaning against the wall staring at his master.
@Dearwolfy

@Daniel reaving
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled. "You are arrogant. I am the mother of all evil. Death is evil. You are my child." She giggled at him then smiled. "I'd like to work with you. But I will not work for you." She told him

[/QUOTE]
He smirks. "Death is not considered evil. It's an important part of life. Something people consider as evil just because they no longer live but it is necessary to bring balance. You can work with me my child. Of course trusting you is not going to be easy. You maybe evil but even evil must end at some point."

(That's not fair. There is already a god of dreams and they are both on the good side. T^T FML)

Genji grabs his bike, and walk it over to the tree. "Come on! Get up Kid!" He yelled, not even looking behind himself. He could hear some noise behind him, probably means that she has gotten up. "Even with your tired legs... you'll still walk? I think i've never seen someone have this much spirit."

Leone was slowly following the Old Man behind, heading towards the tree with him. "What the hell are we going to do next to the tree?" She thought with wonder.

Dearwolfy said:
"My father got it for me as a gift for my 20th birthday, well at least my mortal birthday." SHe laughed. "I'm hardly at home sometimes so it get's lonely, which is why I allow other guest to spend the night." Maria told her as she opened the door to the kitchen and walked in. "...I love seeing the house all light up with others around, it fills me with great joy." Maria told her as she walked to the fridge and took out homemade lemonade to drink a cake that they had baked.

Dearwolfy said:
He smirks. "Death is not considered evil. It's an important part of life. Something people consider as evil just because they no longer live but it is necessary to bring balance. You can work with me my child. Of course trusting you is not going to be easy. You maybe evil but even evil must end at some point."
(That's not fair. There is already a god of dreams and they are both on the good side. T^T FML)
(She was going to join Lythrin calm down xD )

"Hmmmmm are there cartoons here?" She asked him curiously as she floated around him and silith curiously

sprouhtt said:
"My father got it for me as a gift for my 20th birthday, well at least my mortal birthday." SHe laughed. "I'm hardly at home sometimes so it get's lonely, which is why I allow other guest to spend the night." Maria told her as she opened the door to the kitchen and walked in. "...I love seeing the house all light up with others around, it fills me with great joy." Maria told her as she walked to the fridge and took out homemade lemonade to drink a cake that they had baked.
"I see. You're lonely. I know how you feel. You never were one to be alone. Who knew one day you would be alone." Rue scoffs and leans on the counter. "Lucky girl. What about you? What do you do?"

After getting next to the tree, Genji put down his kickstand so that his bike wouldn't fall on it's side. He looks up at the tree, and notices that the leaves were falling from it. Nodding his head, he looks at Leone with a stern look on his face. "Alright Kid" He cross his arms. "I want you to catch 10 leaves, by extending your hand out to grab them, and then pulling it back to grab another one." Genji demonstrates by quickly shooting out his fist forward, and then retract it. "This training will be focusing on your punching power, so don't slack off!"

Leone nods her head, and gets into a fighting stance. Her shoulders up, and her fists close to her face. "Another thing, I want it to be quick as well as powerful!" She nods her head, and looks at the descending leaves. "It shouldn't be too hard, it's just catching leaves."

Dearwolfy said:
"I see. You're lonely. I know how you feel. You never were one to be alone. Who knew one day you would be alone." Rue scoffs and leans on the counter. "Lucky girl. What about you? What do you do?"
"You're right, I am alone." She said to her with a sigh and cut out two slices of cake, one piece for each of them. She placed it on a plate and handed one to her and Maria took her plate and a fork and began eating. "Mhmm...." she said as she took another bite. "I have a few clothing lines both for goddess's and mortals. Also I work along side my father in the family business," she said to her as she took another bite.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](She was going to join Lythrin calm down xD )
"Hmmmmm are there cartoons here?" She asked him curiously as she floated around him and silith curiously

[/QUOTE]
Misery started to chuckle as he watched the little girl. 'She's got spunk.' He thinks to himself as he bows in front of his master, "Master may I excuse myself from your presence?"

MuffinRPs said:
Beau mentally rolled his eyes, "Well we have this bed all to ourselves," He moved closer to Sammy, "And we're alone," he linked hands with the shadow God and looked up at him with lust-filled eyes.
Sammy ignored the boys lust even though he could feel it rolling off the boy in waves. He leaned over snd kissed him before pulling away and laying back on the bed.

Dearwolfy said:
He looks to Silith. "Take her to the lounge." Silith was not a rookie, she has been with Lythrin for almost ten years or more. So she knew the place just like Rue.
Lythrin turns to Misery and nods. "You did well but....I prefer you stay. I have something to talk about with you.

Rue picks at the cake, "thanks. For my hair and the cake. I forgot to say thanks earlier. Good to see you're doing something with your life. It's been rough on me since you all decided to live here with the humans." She takes a bite of the cake. "If you're lonely....I wouldn't mind visiting or staying with you for a long time like we use to. It'd be nice." She frowns staring at Maria. She felt like she was making things awkward.
"Yes master?" He said curiously. He squinted at him through his mask. (Sorry that this is short... :( )

"That maybe so, but don't act so arrogant!" Genji yelled. After those words, it suddenly got quiet, and the only things you could hear was the cars passing by and the leaves gently following onto the ground. Once Genji narrowed his eyes at Leone, she quickly reached out and grab what seems to be air to Genji. But he knew she was grabbing the leaves that was descending down. Each reach out look like a quick and fierce jab, which what he wanted to see. "This kid could get to the world stage without my help..." Genji thought. "But... I know for a fact that she'll struggle quite hard with the fighters once she gets there. So before she does... i'll make her into a fighting machine!"

Each reach out was making Leone's right arm feel heavy and tired, but she kept on reaching out to grab the leaves as best as she can. "Come on! I only got 4 leaves when I started! What am I doing wrong!?" That's when it clicked inside Leone's head... the way she was reaching out was too heavy. With that in mind, she thought of a way to change her way of reaching out.

Genji took look at Leone's condition as she was reaching out for the leaves. She was breathing rather hard, but her reach outs were not losing steam in the slightest. He looked down to her legs, and they were shaking somewhat from the leg training.

FrostXShadow said:
Sammy ignored the boys lust even though he could feel it rolling off the boy in waves. He leaned over snd kissed him before pulling away and laying back on the bed.
Beau lay down next to him with his head being propped up with his hand. "So," He looked at him with so much want, "it's not like anyone would hear us,"

Lythrin's back turned as a shroud of darkness causes Misery to fall on his knees as if being drained again. Lythrin's head spins like if he was possessed. "Do you think I'm stupid? What was that paper you dropped?" His eyes glowing and his voice demonic suddenly in front of the man. He was horrifying. "Fon't even try to deny it. I saw it!"

@Nathan22

FrostXShadow said:
"We aren't being loud,why eould any one hear us" ye gave the boy a weird look "are you okay?" He ssked the boy holding back a laugh
@MuffinRPs
Beau looked at him with an 'are you fucking kidding me? stop being a tease,' kind of look. He didn't say anything. He let his head fall to the pillow and continued to just stare.

He pulled the archer god closer to him and kissed him deeply showing the emotions he never lets other people see, he was truly falling in love with the boy and it was weird

@MuffinRPs

FrostXShadow said:
He pulled the archer god closer to him and kissed him deeply showing the emotions he never lets other people see, he was truly falling in love with the boy and it was weird
@MuffinRPs
He kissed the taller boy back giving him the affection he oh-so wanted. He wrapped his arms around the God's neck and mentally grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back