• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Halith. God of all evil and nightmares." She said to him with a confident nod as she watched him throw the cigarette pack away and then smiled at him happily

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Misery. This isn't my God form but I don't want to scare you...I'm the god of thieves and murder." He says.

Nathan22 said:
"I'm Misery. This isn't my God form but I don't want to scare you...I'm the god of thieves and murder." He says.
"I'm the god of all evil and nightmares. You won't scare me." She said to him bravely as she nodded to him again

Leone was panting after that little bout. Her face swelling, from the punches delivered onto her face, not to mention it's dripping with sweat. Actually, her whole body was actually sweating from this bout. "Whew... fighting in human form is a lot more tougher than it seems..." She thought lowering her hands to her side, and taking off the boxing gloves. Leone looks over to the old man, and nods her head to answer his question.

"Well kid, you've proved yourself. Seems you got a natural talent for the sport..." The old man says to her with a smile. "Anyways, this long overdue but, my name is Kamogawa Genji." He extends his hand towards Leone.

"Ah... you're japanese then? Very well" Leone grasp Genji's hand firmly, and shakes it. "My name is Leone"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm the god of all evil and nightmares. You won't scare me." She said to him bravely as she nodded to him again

[/QUOTE]
"Alright." He said as black smoke consumed his body and he appeared in his God form.

Han'nya

Nathan22 said:
Misery chuckled and rustled the girls hair. "So why'd you choose me?" He asked out of the blue.
@Daniel reaving
"Because every one interrupted my cartoons and you were the closest person to me. Your a bully for ruining my cartoons." She said to him cutely as she hugged the big golden mask of hers to her chest happily

He follows her gaze. "I'm tired." Is all he said and lays flat on the bed beside her with his back turned. His eyes closed and jet black, long hair following behind as some of it was on Silith's legs. He wasn't exactly angry just cranky from being exhausted. He hears her whine a bit so he speaks up. "You said you wanted to sleep with me then sleep unless there is something else you were expecting?" @Daniel reaving

Dearwolfy said:
He follows her gaze. "I'm tired." Is all he said and lays flat on the bed beside her with his back turned. His eyes closed and jet black, long hair following behind as some of it was on Silith's legs. He wasn't exactly angry just cranky from being exhausted. He hears her whine a bit so he speaks up. "You said you wanted to sleep with me then sleep unless there is something else you were expecting?" @Daniel reaving
She smile and hugged him from behind her face burring into his back as she started to drift off with him. "I love you." She told him quietly as she drifted off to sleep with him happiky

MuffinRPs said:
Beau's Dad started to hyperventilate and through his beer bottle at the snake, "S-Stay away!"
Beau bit his lip as he watched the two of them. Sure his Dad was a horrible person but he was still his Dad.
Sammy waved his hand and the garden snake disappeared, he turned and walked up the stairs, "you coming?" he said turning to look a Beau with a devilish smirk, ironically.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because every one interrupted my cartoons and you were the closest person to me. Your a bully for ruining my cartoons." She said to him cutely as she hugged the big golden mask of hers to her chest happily

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart." He said chuckling. "What's that mask for?" He asks. "I know you shouldn't use it because your adorable face would be covered up..."

FrostXShadow said:
Sammy waved his hand and the garden snake disappeared, he turned and walked up the stairs, "you coming?" he said turning to look a Beau with a devilish smirk, ironically.
(Yeeee welcome back!!!! :DDDD I have so. Many bananas to give you!! jk nah just some questions about Lythrin and what I should do in the plot besides sending demons. I have an idea but I have to ask you and Muffins for permission.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smile and hugged him from behind her face burring into his back as she started to drift off with him. "I love you." She told him quietly as she drifted off to sleep with him happiky

[/QUOTE]
He gave no emotional response to that and simply closes his eyes to drift to sleep. What do you expect from an evil god? In a way though he was happy inside. You could say....something small was starting to awaken him. He didn't think or feel anything for now. In the future there might be a time where he repents or perhaps has a lament. (He'll grow fond of you soon so don't worry about it.)

FrostXShadow said:
Beau smirked back, "Definitely," He walked up the stairs and into his room. His Dad could be heard leaving the house frantically. Beau's room was very big and in an organized mess. He had a drum kit in the corner next to his piano, spare bow, quiver, left handed guitar, clarinet and saxophone. His bed was lined up against the wall to their right and the window was opposite to the door but more central, "Well this is my little safe haven," He smiled and leaned against the foot of the bed.

Dearwolfy said:
(Yeeee welcome back!!!! :DDDD I have so. Many bananas to give you!! jk nah just some questions about Lythrin and what I should do in the plot besides sending demons. I have an idea but I have to ask you and Muffins for permission.)
He gave no emotional response to that and simply closes his eyes to drift to sleep. What do you expect from an evil god? In a way though he was happy inside. You could say....something small was starting to awaken him. He didn't think or feel anything for now. In the future there might be a time where he repents or perhaps has a lament. (He'll grow fond of you soon so don't worry about it.)
(What's the idea?)

"oh my gosh" he ran over to the piano "you have a piano" he said happily "i hope you don't mind if i play it Kitsune destroyed mine" he shivered remembering when he had made the fox angry. he sat down at the seat and began playing river flows in you a bit roughly but you could still make out the song.

@MuffinRPs

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
"oh my gosh" he ran over to the piano "you have a piano" he said happily "i hope you don't mind if i play it Kitsune destroyed mine" he shivered remembering when he had made the fox angry. he sat down at the seat and began playing river flows in you a bit roughly but you could still make out the song.

[media]

[/media]
"Beautiful," He spoke and sat down next to the shadow God. He pulled his guitar from his back and turned it into a ukulele. He began to strum the strings and a song played. He started singing and it was obvious he meant every word.

[media]

[/media]

Threlm smiled and stood up bowing. "Good by my friend. It was nice talking to to you. And I will take you up on that offer." Threlm smiled and walked out of the shop and down the street. He wondered what was happening at the moment. He walks into the park and sits on a bench enjoying the view.

@Anyone

"Anyways I actually have something to take care of but you're welcome to come with." He said as he turned human and walked off. Those gods from earlier...where were they?

FrostXShadow said:
Sammy smiled and listen to the boy sing "you have a beautiful voice" he said starting to play the song on piano
@MuffinRPs
Beau blushed a light pink and kissed Sammy's cheek before getting butterflies. The lyrics from the song he played he couldn't just not fall for him. Sammy was perfect, almost as if he wasn't actually real.

Sammy smiled "so what shall we do now" he said playing the Mario theme song because it was a fun song to play that his mom taught him when he had first got his piano

@MuffinRPs

(I"MMM BACCCKKKKK, hehe)

Maria heard the girl introduce herself as Rue, and she immediately transformed back to her mortal appearance and a warm smile was now on her face. "Rue!" She said and she gave her a hug. "Where have you been all these days?" She asked her as she stopped hugging her for a moment. @Dearwolfy

FrostXShadow said:
Sammy smiled "so what shall we do now" he said playing the Mario theme song because it was a fun song to play that his mom taught him when he had first got his piano
@MuffinRPs
"Well we have the whole house to ourselves. Isabelle doesn't get back until late," He smiled a real smile but his eyes said something else.

Nathan22 said:
Hisan was walking when someone caught his eye. There were at a restaurant drinking wine and eating a salad. He walked into the restaurant and sat across from the man. "Mind if I sit here, friend?" He asked

Jason sighed and looked at the man.

"People approaches me and then leaves" He thought to himself as he drank another cup of wine "Anyways, he was a god and he noticed my presence.. No one should notice my presence.."

His glass was now empty and so was his bottle. He called for the waiter and ordered another bottle of wine.​

sprouhtt said:
(I"MMM BACCCKKKKK, hehe)
Maria heard the girl introduce herself as Rue, and she immediately transformed back to her mortal appearance and a warm smile was now on her face. "Rue!" She said and she gave her a hug. "Where have you been all these days?" She asked her as she stopped hugging her for a moment. @Dearwolfy
Rue snickers sheepishly. "Heh, heh, I have been around. Exploring the city here and there." She puts on a fake smile for her. She couldn't tell the goddess that she lived a crappy life and how badly these humans treated her. She was always the one protecting the gods. She never cared about herself. Especially this one in front of her. Her smile softens and she sneaks a kiss on her cheek hugging her. "I missed you." She whispers in her ear and enjoys her embrace. Oh how she missed it. It's been years and frankly this made her not want to let go. She unconsciously clenches Maria's robe wanting to break down there and now.

(yay welcome back xD )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back