• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Threlm smiled. "Not to mention that guy 'claims' your territory. But hay he is spicing things up right. Good to have a good fight everyone in awhile." Threlm chuckled he wanted to make this fight a good one. Entertaining. But the balance must be kept he would eventually have to fight against Gilgamesh for the hell of it. And keep the balance between the two clashing party's.

@NickTonCutter

Eclipse | Suzaku Hideyoshi

God of Destruction and Fire

Suzaku appeared a little surprised at what Reina was doing. He had never really converse with a female God, let alone the Goddess of Love. Suzaku was really intrigued at her. She knew about his past and who he is but she didn't care. He decided to not say anything and let her do whatever she wants to. All he could manage was to flash that smile of his.

@CharmyPie (Sorry for the late reply. Got super busy, and omg, 5 new pages. Can someone update me pretty please? Btw @Dearwolfy sorry but i don't get that post you tagged me in. Its on page 15 i think)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I accept those terms old man!" Leone slams her palm onto the table. "I'll take on any challenge you throw at me, no matter what it is." Her eyes where sparkling with fierce willpower, and determination. It was as if Leone's eyes at this moment, was a raging inferno that couldn't be douse with the coldest of waters. Turning away from the old man, she walks out of his office and into the gym. "I will beat this old man's challenge, after all... I am a god in human form" She thought overconfidently.

The old man quietly get out of his chair, and walks out of his, not before closing the door however. "The kid is really confident in herself... it's not everyday that you see someone this confident in their skills" He thought with a hardened look on his face. "Now, we have to see how well that confidence will translate into the ring and how good this girl really is." With that thought in mind, he was quite interested and how this match will go in his gym.

MrPotato said:

Suzaku appeared a little surprised at what Reina was doing. He had never really converse with a female God, let alone the Goddess of Love. Suzaku was really intrigued at her. She knew about his past and who he is but she didn't care. He decided to not say anything and let her do whatever she wants to. All he could manage was to flash that smile of his.

@CharmyPie (Sorry for the late reply. Got super busy, and omg, 5 new pages. Can someone update me pretty please? Btw @Dearwolfy sorry but i don't get that post you tagged me in. Its on page 15 i think)
Reina opened her eyes to see his charming smile. She chuckled lightly. She leaned forward to kiss him on his forehead.

"Don't ever doubt yourself, love. You're more than what you think are." She smiled. "Do you have a home?"

(It's ok ^^ i cant update u sadly, hahah)

Suzaku's cheeks would glow red. He probably was blushing but he couldn't even tell and neither would he know what's that. Suzaku pondered those words of hers. Would the Burning Hells be considered 'home'?
"I.. Not exactly." He told her.

@CharmyPie

Saruwatari Tomohisa] [B][I]Threlm [/I][/B]smiled. [COLOR=#5900b3]"Not to mention that guy 'claims' your territory. But hay he is spicing things up right. Good to have a good fight everyone in awhile."[/COLOR] Threlm chuckled he wanted to make this fight a good one. Entertaining. But the balance must be kept he would eventually have to fight against Gilgamesh for the hell of it. And keep the balance between the two clashing party's. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36840-nicktoncutter/ said:
@NickTonCutter[/URL]
Gilgamesh smirk "Anyways,i let them toys with my city.Ea doesn't need to be draw against thoses Mongrel!If they doesn't hurt my crew it will be fine." Gilgamesh finish up his plate of Pasta hapilly.

Threlm nods thoughtfully. And also finishes his food with a smile. "And if the gods fighting Lythrin fall? Where does that place you?" Threlm asked in a still serious tone. He drank a little more wine.

@NickTonCutter

Saruwatari Tomohisa] [B][I]Threlm[/I][/B] nods thoughtfully. And also finishes his food with a smile. [COLOR=#5900b3]"And if the gods fighting Lythrin fall? Where does that place you?"[/COLOR] Threlm asked in a still serious tone. He drank a little more wine. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36840-nicktoncutter/ said:
@NickTonCutter[/URL]
"As i say,thoses guys are just mongrels,god will stop them easily.There is no way one of them step up in Gilgy restaurant !But still.Watching them could entertain me after all." Gilgamesh could sit on his throne on his spaceship looking at them fighting after all.

FrostXShadow said:
"hehe hey whats that" he said pointing to a seemingly harmless and adorable green garden snake slithering around the living room harmlessly. sammy turned and looked Beau's face "calm down im not going to hurt him"
@MuffinRPs
Beau's Dad started to hyperventilate and through his beer bottle at the snake, "S-Stay away!"

Beau bit his lip as he watched the two of them. Sure his Dad was a horrible person but he was still his Dad.

Jason was sitting at the restaurant while thinking about his previous battle. It was a very long time since the last time he would fight, but the last fight would never be his last. There is a war among the gods and whether he like it or not, he would inevitably participate. Time cannot just sit and watch while the gods kill each other. He would fight to prevent anymore damage to the fabric of space itself, He would fight for balance. He would fight anyone that would threaten the universe itself. He sighed and shook the thoughts of his head. For now he would enjoy.

Jason called for the waiter and ordered a bottle of their best wine and some salad. The waiter nodded and left him alone at the table. After some time, the waiter came back and delivered his wine and salad. Jason nodded and thanked the waiter for attending him. He then checked his phone and sighed. He put it back on his pockets then began to eat his salad and drinking the wine.

(Open for interaction)​

MrPotato said:

Suzaku's cheeks would glow red. He probably was blushing but he couldn't even tell and neither would he know what's that. Suzaku pondered those words of hers. Would the Burning Hells be considered 'home'?
"I.. Not exactly." He told her.

@CharmyPie
Reina pouted.

"Where do you rest her head?" She sighs. "You're welcome to stay with me." She offered him

Wickedkent said:

Jason was sitting at the restaurant while thinking about his previous battle. It was a very long time since the last time he would fight, but the last fight would never be his last. There is a war among the gods and whether he like it or not, he would inevitably participate. Time cannot just sit and watch while the gods kill each other. He would fight to prevent anymore damage to the fabric of space itself, He would fight for balance. He would fight anyone that would threaten the universe itself. He sighed and shook the thoughts of his head. For now he would enjoy.

Jason called for the waiter and ordered a bottle of their best wine and some salad. The waiter nodded and left him alone at the table. After some time, the waiter came back and delivered his wine and salad. Jason nodded and thanked the waiter for attending him. He then checked his phone and sighed. He put it back on his pockets then began to eat his salad and drinking the wine.

(Open for interaction)​
Hisan was walking when someone caught his eye. There were at a restaurant drinking wine and eating a salad. He walked into the restaurant and sat across from the man. "Mind if I sit here, friend?" He asked

@Dearwolfy

Silith groaned really wanting to stay with lythrin but she went anyways and mostly kept to her self throughout the fights hiding as best she could

--------------

Halith groaned as she sat there in the mansion in the part that wasnt under attack watching cartoons while cuddling with her teddy bear. A massive aura of darkness and evil radiated off her flowing through the mansion as she sat there not caring for this fight. "Hey can we have brekfast!!!!" She yelled out to the other gods cutely while still watching her cartoons. She was sick of this war, sick of it but no one listened to her. Sure she was older than everyone but they still treated her like a child which she didnt like. "Heloooo!" She yelled out her voice echoing through the mansion

CharmyPie said:
Reina pouted.
"Where do you rest her head?" She sighs. "You're welcome to stay with me." She offered him

Suzaku thought for a moment before he answered, "I just go about renting hotels and all." He smiled, a little bit embarassed that he doesn't have a permanent place. "And where might you be staying?"

@CharmyPie

MrPotato said:

Suzaku thought for a moment before he answered, "I just go about renting hotels and all." He smiled, a little bit embarassed that he doesn't have a permanent place. "And where might you be staying?"

@CharmyPie
Reina smiled sweetly and stood up. The kitten rested on her shoulder and she took the god's hand. She walked with him around the park. She made sure that there were no people to see them as she brought them both to Paris. Instantly, they were under the Eiffel Tower. No one seemed to notice.

"Welcome to the city of love."

Suzaku stood up with her, now even more surprised by her taking his hand. He had no idea what she was planning to do but he simply put up a smile and followed. Within moments, they were in a completely different place then before. Suzaku surveyed his eyes around the new alien place.
"The city of... Love?"

@CharmyPie

MrPotato said:

Suzaku stood up with her, now even more surprised by her taking his hand. He had no idea what she was planning to do but he simply put up a smile and followed. Within moments, they were in a completely different place then before. Suzaku surveyed his eyes around the new alien place.
"The city of... Love?"

@CharmyPie
Reina laughed freely and breathed in the air.

"Welcome to Paris. I have a house nearby." She looked at him with a smile. "I insist that you stay." She was still holding his hand, she realized. She loosened her grip on his hand, so he can choose to let her go or hold on.

CharmyPie said:
Reina laughed freely and breathed in the air.
"Welcome to Paris. I have a house nearby." She looked at him with a smile. "I insist that you stay." She was still holding his hand, she realized. She loosened her grip on his hand, so he can choose to let her go or hold on.

Suzaku repeated the city's name to himself. Paris. The name does sound familiar. Perhaps he had heard it from the lips of the mortals.
"Well then, lead the way." Suzaku grinned. He noticed the lossened grip on his hand but he held her hand still.

@CharmyPie

Seeing that Suzaku didn't pull his hand away, she held his again as they walked through the city. It was evening and the moon was full, the stars twinkled, and the city was alive with lights and music. The smell of food, the sight of lovers walking hand in hand, the chatter and the music flowed. The air was chilly and Reina shivered lightly, but kept walking.

She had lots of settlments throughout the earth, after all, she's been living on the mortal realm for many lifetimes. But nothing ever beat the city of love. How Ironic it was that the goddess of love itself lived there.

"You haven't been here before?" She asked lightly

@MrPotato

CharmyPie said:
Seeing that Suzaku didn't pull his hand away, she held his again as they walked through the city. It was evening and the moon was full, the stars twinkled, and the city was alive with lights and music. The smell of food, the sight of lovers walking hand in hand, the chatter and the music flowed. The air was chilly and Reina shivered lightly, but kept walking.
She had lots of settlments throughout the earth, after all, she's been living on the mortal realm for many lifetimes. But nothing ever beat the city of love. How Ironic it was that the goddess of love itself lived there.

"You haven't been here before?" She asked lightly

@MrPotato

Suzaku, with his hand in Reina's, followed her through the streets of Paris. He enjoyed every sight he saw and every smell he could take in. From time to time, he kept looking at Reina. After a while, he noticed she was shivering. Only then he noticed that the temperature was colder than the previous places. How fortunate that he was wearing his white jacket at that time. Suzaku may not be the most romantic person but his time on the mortal realm, studying about humans has thought him some basics about romance. He took it out and wore it over Reina.
"It's ok, I'm good." He smiled, reassuring her.

"I guess I have heard about this place but.. I've never even seen a photo of this place, let alone been here." He laughed, a little embarassed.

@CharmyPie

(@MrPotato thanks for telling me what page. It would be a hassle to search for it. Anyways Lythrin was calling for you is what I meant and he was calling everyone of his followers but you don't have to anymore)

Lythrin's presence appears around Silith surrounding her body. "Silith my lovely girl. I need you to retreat for me. Leave Rue, she knows what she is doing. I feel weak after letting you all borrow my pets for battle won't you go get me mortal souls?" His whispers right into the woman's ear.

@Daniel reaving

Silith was thoroughly bored until lythrin spoke to her in the darkness making her smile as she glanced at him. "What will I get in return?" She asked him teasingly. She would of course go get the souls no matter what but she wanted him to give her something a specific something that she had wanted for a long time.

@Dearwolfy

Daniel reaving]Silith was thoroughly bored until lythrin spoke to her in the darkness making her smile as she glanced at him. "What will I get in return?" She asked him teasingly. She would of course go get the souls no matter what but she wanted him to give her something a specific something that she had wanted for a long time. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33437-dearwolfy/ said:
@Dearwolfy[/URL]
Lythrin scoffs. "You won't die by my hand and you will be considered my favorite by 4 more points." @Daniel reaving

Dearwolfy said:
Lythrin scoffs. "You won't die by my hand and you will be considered my favorite by 4 more points." @Daniel reaving
Her playfull smile was replaced with a hurt frown as she looked away. "Thats not what i wanted." She said quietly as she started walking away obviously not happy with his answer. Was he oblivious to her feelings?! Or did he not care. Or maybe he loved some one else. These thoughts didnt make it any better as silith looked back at lythrin then frowned more as she started to glow a bright golden color preparing to go fetch his souls

"So, old man." Leone starts to rotate her right arm, getting ready for the boxing match. "Who am I going to fight in this match?" She says while looking straight forward. Leone notices that the two boxers that were previously in the ring, are now out the ring sitting next to each other.

"You'll be fighting the best boxer in this gym, Miyata Ichirou!" Once he says that name, the boxer that Leone met at the entrance came running over. "Miyata, I want you to fight this Kid in a mock boxing match." He says while pointing to Leone. "Are you up for it Miyata?"

latest

"Sure, why the hell not." He says shrugging his shoulders. "I'll show the fresh blood how a boxer really fights." Once he says those words, he motions Leone to follow him in the ring. Since the boy already has his boxing gloves on, he was rearing to go.

Leone goes through the ring's ropes, and the old man hands her some red boxing gloves. Putting them on, she then pounds them together. "Okay! I'm ready!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back