• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Nathan22 said:
"Hello nurse!" He said whistling. "Anyway hi I'm Hisan. Nice to meet you. Ms...Hrist?" He said as he bowed, very slyly he allowed a slip of paper to fall out of his hoodie. He drew his butterfly knife and got in a ready position. He took the spines of the skeletons and watched as they fell apart.
"It would seem my name is very well known, if it means even the rats could speak them" Hrist says as she tuns her head towards the man. "But like all rats, you must scurry off to the great beyond!" She grasp her sword tightly, and rush towards the man they've just dispatched the skeletons, leaving him open. Once she closed the gap, she takes a swing at him.

Jason sighed and jumped off from the building. Reckless. The word that his butler who is like a father to him would say. He then sighed and disappeared. He reappeared below, infront of one of the most fanciest restaurant in the city. His hair already changed back to white with the normal clothes. He walked in inside and got a table for himself.

(open for interaction)​

Rue looks at the boy and nods. She hitches a ride and arrives at the mansion seeing three gods. "Damn too many of them" She mutters. She wasn't expecting to see so many gods at once like this. Not only that but she kind of screwed up not kidnapping Beau. How could she? Rue walks in to find all of them in god form surrounding the rookie. "Abort the mission now rookie." Rue spoke though telekinesis thanks to Lythrin.

@Nathan22 @MuffinRPs

Kropolias shadow traveled in front of Hisan 'I wonder if this will work' he held his hand out and shot off three blast of Shadow balls before holding his hand out "tell me your fears" his voice seem to echo as he said that "Tell me!" he commanded this time putting more of his power into it

@Nathan22

Acorious arrived at the mansion and ran around desperately trying to find Kropolias. Once he found the shadow God he stopped and stared. He looked so beautiful. He took his bow and took 3 arrows before firing them at the feet of the other two Gods. He ran over and took 3 more arrows out of his quiver, "Well gentlemen, the cavalry has arrived,"

sprouhtt said:
"Mhm...what a shame." Amaria said as a devilish look appeared on her face,"I was just in the middle of my slumber when you woke me up." Amaria said as she watched the man bring down all the skeletons. She took a few steps towards him and she spread her fingers from her left hand apart as the bracelet that she had on slipped down her wrist and formed a golden whip. Amaria took her whip and swung it back so easily with a flick of the wrist(heheh), and she lashed it out towards Hisan's hands. She watched as the whip wrapped around his wrist tightly and she pulled her hand back rapidly, pulling the man towards arm towards her. "You've ran into the wrong god my love, I show no mercy to those who cause havoc." Amaria said. @Nathan22
"Aww poor me right? Sorry 'my love' but thieves" he disappeared into smoke and appeared above you "don't like being caught." He brought his boot down on your head hard. He hit hard enough to knock you to the ground. 'Yes ma'am.' "Sorry children but I must leave with one final message. Pick up the trash dammit!" He pointed to the paper he dropped earlier. "I fear nothing!" He said as he disappeared away to Rue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amaria was hit hard by him but when she lifted herself from the road she felt a bit dizzy but shook it off. Amaria heard a car pull up and saw people in it but one face that she recognized was that girl from town. Was she behind all of this? Amaria thought, but when she saw her staring at Hisan she knew that it was planned. This makes Amaria angry and her golden whip wraps around his leg and she swings him towards the wall of the fence and she watched as it made a huge dent when his body made contact. "How dare you!" She exclaimed and her hair went up in flames, as her eyes turned brighter. Amaria was going to have some fun and once she starts, there's no stopping. With each step she took towards the stoned road it cracks underneath her feet, and she swings her whip to the side and grabs the man by the leg again and swings him towards the tree.

@Nathan22

Threlm kept walking next to him and smiled. "Owning the city you say? I know a few who would claim that but fewer gods. Three names come to mind witch one are you?" Threlm asked friendly hoping to try and get a conversation out of him. He wasn't exactly sure why he was talking to the god but he also didn't have a reason not too.

@NickTonCutter

he growled as the god "every one fears something i will find yours" he said semi angrily he turned and looked at the archer god "can i try something" he asked the god wandering if there was something wrong with his powers.

@MuffinRPs

sprouhtt said:
Amaria was hit hard by him but when she lifted herself from the road she felt a bit dizzy but shook it off. Amaria heard a car pull up and saw people in it but one face that she recognized was that girl from town. Was she behind all of this? Amaria thought, but when she saw her staring at Hisan she knew that it was planned. This makes Amaria angry and her golden whip wraps around his leg and she swings him towards the wall of the fence and she watched as it made a huge dent when his body made contact. "How dare you!" She exclaimed and her hair went up in flames, as her eyes turned brighter. Amaria was going to have some fun and once she starts, there's no stopping. With each step she took towards the stoned road it cracks underneath her feet, and she swings her whip to the side and grabs the man by the leg again and swings him towards the tree.
@Nathan22
(Um she held a mask on her face when she first spoke to you so there is no way of telling )

FrostXShadow said:
he growled as the god "every one fears something i will find yours" he said semi angrily he turned and looked at the archer god "can i try something" he asked the god wandering if there was something wrong with his powers.
@MuffinRPs
"Sure," He smiled. "I trust you," Acorious loved him and so he'd do anything for him.

Nathan22 said:
"Aww poor me right? Sorry 'my love' but thieves" he disappeared into smoke and appeared above you "don't like being caught." He brought his boot down on your head hard. He hit hard enough to knock you to the ground. 'Yes ma'am.' "Sorry children but I must leave with one final message. Pick up the trash dammit!" He pointed to the paper he dropped earlier. "I fear nothing!" He said as he disappeared away to Rue.
"That bastard actually hurt such a noble soul...?" It took time for Hrist for register the event that took place in front her. But as soon as she did, the goddess saw the man got flew into the fence, by the beauty and she is now walk towards him with anger, and flared up hair. "Well... since I missed yet another strike, and this man is laying bare on a fence." Hrist starts to calmly walk towards the mask wearing man. "I'll plung this sword deep inside him!"

Walking with now angry goddess, Hrist face with showing a great amount of glee on it.

Saruwatari Tomohisa] [B][I]Threlm [/I][/B]kept walking next to him and smiled. [COLOR=#5900b3]"Owning the city you say? I know a few who would claim that but fewer gods. Three names come to mind witch one are you?"[/COLOR] Threlm asked friendly hoping to try and get a conversation out of him. He wasn't exactly sure why he was talking to the god but he also didn't have a reason not too. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36840-nicktoncutter/ said:
@NickTonCutter[/URL]
Gilgamesh smirk before turning back at him "I'm the King of Heroes!The King of Cooking !Only worthy people shall know my name !"

Gilgamesh wasn't sure why this person was following him. "Are you a fan of mine ? If yes i can make you delicious pasta." Gilgamesh laugh pressing his arms on his hips as he was in the entry of the restaurant.

sprouhtt said:
@Nathan22
He disappeared again and said "Damn you suck at this." He looked at the Gods. "Good day." He flipped you off and disappeared into smoke.

sprouhtt said:
(grrrrr ahahah.)
(thanks for telling me, I forgot. Just pretend I didn't say that hahah.)

(I know, I'm hella lazy haha.) @Dearwolfy
(you good xD I was just tired of saying I'm wearing a mask. So assumed everyone knew)

"tell me your fear" he said his voice echoing and his eyes golden eyes staring straight into the archer gods crimson eyes "tell me what frightens you tell me what scares you the most" his voice echoed more as he stared at the boy compelling the archer god to tell him his fears @MuffinRPs

Rue stares at everyone in the room. They all looked like how she all remembered. She smiles bright out of sadness and notices her crush still as gorgeous as ever. She was still breath taking. Standing here made mer feel guilty.

Threlm almost busted out laughing instead making a funny face and a wide grin. "Oh it is you Gilgamesh." He said in an almost disappointed tone of voice. "Sure pasta sounds great!" Threlm said in a friendly tone with a more polite smile and bowing his head.

(Gilgamesh was my favorite Fate character. I just loved how he yelled Mongrel at everyone xD )

@NickTonCutter

FrostXShadow said:
"tell me your fear" he said his voice echoing and his eyes golden eyes staring straight into the archer gods crimson eyes "tell me what frightens you tell me what scares you the most" his voice echoed more as he stared at the boy compelling the archer god to tell him his fears @MuffinRPs
He bit his lip, "That my running will be more than enough. That eventually everyone will die and I will still be there because I've taken my morals too far." He frowned and put his arrows back in his quiver.

Amaria dodged the hit that he did on her but he disappeared,"Running away like a coward huh? Real mature, but I'm not done here." Amaria said and she lashed her whip out towards the car and during this action it tore the stoned pavement off of the road and when the powerful lash that she did hit the car, she watched as it was sliced in half. "I have had enough of this," she muttered as her hair decreased the flames and her eyes went back to normal. Amaria turned to the car with people in it and she walked towards it. Amara was face to face with the masked person and she took the person out of the car when she smashed the window and took that person by the neck and threw her on the ground. @Nathan22 @Dearwolfy

Hisan appeared a couple streets away frowning. He saw a couple of homeless people around a fire. "Hey there fellas. Here..." He said as he handed them some golden coins and went 'home'. His home was a bench in the park. He sat down and started to cry. "I'm sorry my brothers and sisters but my son...I need to protect my son..." He says as he pulls out a small photo of him and someone who looks like him but they were a child.

"thank you" he gave the god a sincere look and pulled him into a tight hug "im sorry" he said quietly and he did something he hadn't done in 100 years. tears fell down his face and onto the archer gods shoulder, "i shouldn't have done that"

@MuffinRPs

Rue was shocked at the raging woman. She recalled how to calm her back in the days. Of course back then she was more of a servant first before growing up as a goddess. Rue walks over to her and grabs her wrist and strokes her hair. "Hey relax. I know you're mad but....violence will not solve anything remember?" She starts.

@sprouhtt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back