• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

NickTonCutter said:
The Gate of Babylon open showing a Sword and a Axe "Tell me...Why should i spare your life?" he stare at him is eyes wide open
"How heroic for the 'God of Heroes' to threaten someone as puny as me" He chuckled "To answer that question...why should you spare my life? simple, because you cant kill me"

"sorry i'm taken" he said with a small smirk 'speaking of being taken where is he' he asked himself mentally. he ran at the man sliding under the arrow and attempting to kick the man's leg

@Nathan22 @Angelostar4

XXXIwolf said:
Rue walks over to the Beau and kneels down wiping the little tears he held on his eyes. "No. Of course not. I know exactly how you feel. I wish to live in peace also. But sometimes things just happen for better or worse. You can either run away or embrace r until it passes. It's hard though I know. All I want is for my family to be the way it was but it's not going to happen unless a miracle happens." Rhe woman strokes he man's hair in a comforting, motherly way. Ahe may be on the bad side but she could never hurt a god. She loved each and everyone of them like they were precious to her which they were. They were her family. It just hurt her that they judge before asking questions.
"Boyfriend huh? What's his name? Last time we met you were searching for a guy. I guess meeting me made you lucky huh? You weren't mean were you?" She smiles sweetly with kind eyes.

@MuffinRPs
"Sammy." He blushed just thinking about him.

"I'm unsure if we really are together though. Mean? Of course not! I got all flustered around him and my friend Morgan had to give me the cold hard truth that if I didn't make a move we'd be stuck in the friend zone. So I suggested we slept together in a platonic way which lead to a make out session and almost sex until Lythrin smashed through the mansion. Sammy probably isn't even Sammy right now. He's probably turned into Kropolias meaning he has the full force of Death on his side. I just hope he doesn't do anything rash,"

Beau bit his lip, "Anyway you dating any hot Goddesses?" He smiled up at her, not even realising she worked for Lythrin.

Angelostar4 said:
"Has anyone told you that the dead shouldn't be running their mouths?" Hrist grin widens all too much. She didn't fear the bow in the slightest, and points the black sword at him, after standing up. "Then again... a little talking through the chaos doesn't hurt a bit." Hrist took one step forward. "Tell me minion. Who sent you here?"
@Nathan22
"Minion? Hmm last I heard my master was inside me or something like that." He said as he put away the bow and pulled off his mask revealing his face. "Don't i look gorgeous?" He said before he fell and brought his foot down on your face hard. @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Wickedkent said:
"How heroic for the 'God of Heroes' to threaten someone as puny as me" He chuckled "To answer that question...why should you spare my life? simple, because you cant kill me"

"Hehehe.." Gilgamesh laugh harder "For you,it's the King of Heroes." Gilgamesh throw 2 Chains trough the gate of Babylon "That's good then.I could see you twitching from fear without see you dying!"

"Well, that boy is all too eager to attack this man." Hrist thought. "Doesn't he know proper combat etiquette? Oh well, time for an assault!" Following the boy's attack on the man. Hrist rushes towards the archer, and jumps into the air, then diving in for a sword attack.

@Nathan22 @FrostXShadow

NickTonCutter said:
"Hehehe.." Gilgamesh laugh harder "For you,it's the King of Heroes." Gilgamesh throw 2 Chains trough the gate of Babylon "That's good then.I could see you twitching from fear without see you dying!"

Jason chuckled. He pointed at the chains and it disappeared

"You would need chains to chain me" He chuckled "Unfortunately, I placed it back inside your gate.. There was no magic involved, I just reversed time"​

Angelostar4 said:
"Well, that boy is all too eager to attack this man." Hrist thought. "Doesn't he know proper combat etiquette? Oh well, time for an assault!" Following the boy's attack on the man. Hrist rushes towards the archer, and jumps into the air, then diving in for a sword attack.
@Nathan22 @FrostXShadow
Hisan smiled and rolled out of the way of the attack letting you fall to the floor. "You guys really don't like me, do you?" He asks as he puts his mask back on concealing his multilated face. "Now hang on and hear me out please?" He asked

Wickedkent said:

Jason chuckled. He pointed at the chains and it disappeared

"You would need chains to chain me" He chuckled "Unfortunately, I placed it back inside your gate.. There was no magic involved, I just reversed time"​
Gilgamesh think "Ea could be use for a third time...No."

"A time Alter ! Interesting.Unfortunately the one last Mage using this kind of power lost everything he love !"

The Gate of Babylon open even further throwing around 14 weapons of all sort...With a Cat. "Nonono ! Maxwell what are you doing in my Gate idiot !"

NickTonCutter said:
Gilgamesh think "Ea could be use for a third time...No."
"A time Alter ! Interesting.Unfortunately the one last Mage using this kind of power lost everything he love !"

The Gate of Babylon open even further throwing around 14 weapons of all sort...With a Cat. "Nonono ! Maxwell what are you doing in my Gate idiot !"

"I could do more than alter time" He Chuckled "You see.. you are challenging someone you shouldn't...."

He then waved his hands and all weapons disappeared

"I could even make it that your gates would be inaccessible by altering space" He said "Maybe i should do that, then"​

Nathan22 said:
Hisan smiled and rolled out of the way of the attack letting you fall to the floor. "You guys really don't like me, do you?" He asks as he puts his mask back on concealing his multilated face. "Now hang on and hear me out please?" He asked
Her sword impales the ground under her feet. Pulling the black sword out, she look at the man with the mask. "If you want to talk, then talk." Hrist says quite coldly, pointing her sword back at him again.

sprouhtt said:
(Where is everyone and what happeneedddddddd)
(My wifi was being a butt)
((We're fighting outside your mansion))

Wickedkent said:

"I could do more than alter time" He Chuckled "You see.. you are challenging someone you shouldn't...."

He then waved his hands and all weapons disappeared

"I could even make it that your gates would be inaccessible by altering space" He said "Maybe i should do that, then"

Gilgamesh smirk,opening a gate to Ea
"Someone worthy ?" Gilgamesh point Ea creating a hole around him "I should be save from the alteration then."

MuffinRPs said:
"Sammy." He blushed just thinking about him.
"I'm unsure if we really are together though. Mean? Of course not! I got all flustered around him and my friend Morgan had to give me the cold hard truth that if I didn't make a move we'd be stuck in the friend zone. So I suggested we slept together in a platonic way which lead to a make out session and almost sex until Lythrin smashed through the mansion. Sammy probably isn't even Sammy right now. He's probably turned into Kropolias meaning he has the full force of Death on his side. I just hope he doesn't do anything rash,"

Beau bit his lip, "Anyway you dating any hot Goddesses?" He smiled up at her, not even realising she worked for Lythrin.
She listens to him intently and finding it cute that Sammy was Kropolias mortal name and it made Beau blush. She winces at the mention of Lythrin then blushes about the sexual part. She clears her throat once he asks her about any love interest. "Um...one. A certain goddess I have my on but. I-its doesn't really matter anyway. She's not interested I'm sure so it's probably a one way love. Anyways, love doesn't work at first sight. It takes time and work. Dedication. If you really want to love him, you have to support and be there for him at all times. Now I'm not saying to throw away your beliefs, I'm just saying love at first sight is nothing more than infatuation. Get to know the other person first and see if you are willing to to spend the rest od your life with them, to rolerate them. That's love. So don't rush be patient. Don't give him everything all at once because of his looks. I know men can't get pregnant but still. It's considered a soul binding thing. Not just lust. It's affection and love."

She stays quiet and looks at the horizon with him. For someone who has never felt warmth or love, she sure was wise. Perhaps she knew what he god was going through.

@MuffinRPs

"I have no time for self-centered fools who titles himself 'King of the heroes' when he is not even acting like one" Jason scowled

"Is that what heroes do and are nowadays? approach someone and assault them?"

Jason then tsked and decided to walk away

"Not worth of myself(Time)" He said

(@NickTonCutter )​

Nathan22 said:
"Minion? Hmm last I heard my master was inside me or something like that." He said as he put away the bow and pulled off his mask revealing his face. "Don't i look gorgeous?" He said before he fell and brought his foot down on your face hard. @FrostXShadow
Nathan22 said:
"just gorgeous but sadly your not my type" he said sarcastically jumping up and swinging his staff at the man 'hm making him angry might not work got to think of a new plan' after attacking he jumped back "Soldiers of the dead resting in the forgotten land come forth" he said and two skeleton warriors rose from the ground and attacked the god

(That's just great haha, thanks)

Maria was in her bed sleeping when she heard a huge explosion. Maria got up from her bed and slipped her robe on since she normally slept with no clothes on, hey can't blame her for being free. As she tied the robe's together to cover her body she opened the door to her balcony and stepped outside. "Good god, why must this happen now?" She said as she shook her head. "Mhmm...a Lythrin, should be interesting but why here?" She asked. Maria was getting a bit ticked off and when she does hell breaks loose. Maria went back into her room and she made her way downstairs and as she walked out of the mansion, with each step that she took towards the fight she began to change into her goddess form from head to toe. Maria was breathtaking but she was one hell of a god. "What is the meaning of all of this," she said sternly as her voice echoed throughout the front field.

(Who is fighting at the mansion?! HELPPPP)

472feb9a8022eda9889637162148334e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wickedkent said:

"I have no time for self-centered fools who titles himself 'King of the heroes' when he is not even acting like one" Jason scowled

"Is that what heroes do and are nowadays? approach someone and assault them?"

Jason then tsked and decided to walk away

"Not worth of myself(Time)" He said

(
@NickTonCutter )

Gilgamesh sigh
"Why every god here find me too self center?" He open up his phone and see a picture of him with some humans smiling at the restaurant "They are only my subject...That all."

He withdraw Ea and proceed to walk in the street his hands in his pocket,thinking.

(Open for interaction)

Hrist looks at the boy's now newly summoned skeletons, and smiles at them. But, out of the blue from the doorway of the mansion was a rather beautiful woman, shouting about 'what the hell was going on'.

Hrist could only shrugs her shoulders at the goddess. "We have an unwanted visitor in our hands... and now we're just fighting each other" She explains to the best to her ability.

@sprouhtt

Angelostar4 said:
Her sword impales the ground under her feet. Pulling the black sword out, she look at the man with the mask. "If you want to talk, then talk." Hrist says quite coldly, pointing her sword back at him again.
((We're fighting outside your mansion))
sprouhtt said:
(That's just great haha, thanks)
Maria was in her bed sleeping when she heard a huge explosion. Maria got up from her bed and slipped her robe on since she normally slept with no clothes on, hey can't blame her for being free. As she tied the robe's together to cover her body she opened the door to her balcony and stepped outside. "Good god, why must this happen now?" She said as she shook her head. "Mhmm...a Lythrin, should be interesting but why here?" She asked. Maria was getting a bit ticked off and when she does hell breaks loose. Maria went back into her room and she made her way downstairs and as she walked out of the mansion, with each step that she took towards the fight she began to change into her goddess form from head to toe. Maria was breathtaking but she was one hell of a god. "What is the meaning of all of this," she said sternly as her voice echoed throughout the front field.

(Who is fighting at the mansion?! HELPPPP)

472feb9a8022eda9889637162148334e.jpg

"Hello nurse!" He said whistling. "Anyway hi I'm Hisan. Nice to meet you. Ms...Hrist?" He said as he bowed, very slyly he allowed a slip of paper to fall out of his hoodie. He drew his butterfly knife and got in a ready position. He took the spines of the skeletons and watched as they fell apart.

XXXIwolf said:
She listens to him intently and finding it cute that Sammy was Kropolias mortal name and it made Beau blush. She winces at the mention of Lythrin then blushes about the sexual part. She clears her throat once he asks her about any love interest. "Um...one. A certain goddess I have my on but. I-its doesn't really matter anyway. She's not interested I'm sure so it's probably a one way love. Anyways, love doesn't work at first sight. It takes time and work. Dedication. If you really want to love him, you have to support and be there for him at all times. Now I'm not saying to throw away your beliefs, I'm just saying love at first sight is nothing more than infatuation. Get to know the other person first and see if you are willing to to spend the rest od your life with them, to rolerate them. That's love. So don't rush be patient. Don't give him everything all at once because of his looks. I know men can't get pregnant but still. It's considered a soul binding thing. Not just lust. It's affection and love."
She stays quiet and looks at the horizon with him. For someone who has never felt warmth or love, she sure was wise. Perhaps she knew what he god was going through.

@MuffinRPs
Beau sighed, "You're right. I shouldn't have left. I'll go back," He turned into Acorious, "Andreas let's go back." He climbed on the stag's back and looked at Rue, "You coming?" She would probably need a ride somewhere. It wasn't safe around here.

Threlm wakes up from his nap. Feeling a strong source of power coming from a certain point of the city Threlm sighs and decides to see what is up. Maybe they are all having a nice chit chat he thought as he walked out of his front door then laughed to himself. But on the way he noticed someone looking slightly down and walking down the street by himself knowing that it was a god but not knowing what one he stops his jog and decides to walk next to him in the same direction. "Hello old friend my name is real name is Threlm, how about yours?" Having nothing better to do he figured he should try and get to know a few of the old pals.

@NickTonCutter

"sorry Maria i promise to fix the holes in your roof and wall" he promise the angry goddess. he swung his staff release a shock wave of darkness at Hisan "im guessing you work for The Dark God" he said firing another shock-wave

@Nathan22 @sprouhtt

"Mhm...what a shame." Amaria said as a devilish look appeared on her face,"I was just in the middle of my slumber when you woke me up." Amaria said as she watched the man bring down all the skeletons. She took a few steps towards him and she spread her fingers from her left hand apart as the bracelet that she had on slipped down her wrist and formed a golden whip. Amaria took her whip and swung it back so easily with a flick of the wrist(heheh), and she lashed it out towards Hisan's hands. She watched as the whip wrapped around his wrist tightly and she pulled her hand back rapidly, pulling the man towards arm towards her. "You've ran into the wrong god my love, I show no mercy to those who cause havoc." Amaria said. @Nathan22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back