• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Beau turned into Acorious and grabbed his bow, quiver and guitar. He left Sammy a note. It read;

Sammy,

I'm sorry I ran off. I live by the fact that you need to survive no matter what. I'm so so sorry. I wish I didn't have to but I have a friend waiting for me and a neutral alignment to keep.

Beau xx

He ran out of the mansion and towards the forest. Out of nowhere a stag jumped out. Acorious smiled, "Andreas! Perfect timing," He climbed onto the back of the stags back and made sure his stuff was securely on his back. He grabbed hold of Andreas' antlers and rode off into the forest.

As soon as she made some distance from the mansion, she heard a loud crash coming from it. Turning around she sees demon beasts. "Damn it... looks like I can't follow through with the plan!" She sprints back to the mansion, and her whole being transforming into her godly state, Hrist.

"Time for some killing!" She drew her sword, and a big grin was on her face. She sees one of the guest already giving the demons trouble already, which is nice.

Rue notices the archer god flee the scene on a stag. "Follow him." Lythrin stated. Rue was taken aback. "What!?" She was hesitant. "You heard me. He carries Kropolias scent. He must be special. Go after him." "What about the rookie?" "Don't worry about him. I'll watch over him. No stop stalling and go."

Darkness surrounds her making her shiver. She gulps not wanted to feel the loneliness and cold again. The bird follows the archer from above without the god noticing.

@MuffinRPs

NickTonCutter said:
"This city belong to me,like every treasure.Look at all my subject cheering me on the ground!"
"and who are you to take claim of this city and call the humans your 'Subjects'?' He asked with his brow raised

Wickedkent said:
"and who are you to take claim of this city and call the humans your 'Subjects'?' He asked with his brow raised

"A Mongrel like you cannot understand it anyways.I claim what's mine,that all." Gilgamesh cross his arm.In fact he could take his golden armor but he see a simple human humming in front of him.

"GO BACK TO HELL" he screamed angrily slamming his staff into the ground. Chains sprung up from every which way grabbing some of the demons and dragging them back down to the underwolrd "I am so..." he twirled and smacked a demon with his staff "Sick of these..." he backflipped dodging a demon attack and sending a shock wave of shadows at hi making it fall down "FREAKING DEMONS" he took out his sword throwing it into he chest of a bear looking demon

Acorious arrived at a cliff edge. He got off Andreas and turned into Beau. He paced back and forth, "I'm the worst person! Why did I leave him? He needed my help! I'm the worst boyfriend! Is that even what we were? I don't know but this is too big!" He kicked a pebble off the edge before falling to the ground and letting tears fall down his cheeks. Andreas nuzzled him and lay down on the ground, "I never do anything right."

NickTonCutter said:
"A Mongrel like you cannot understand it anyways.I claim what's mine,that all." Gilgamesh cross his arm.In fact he could take his golden armor but he see a simple human humming in front of him.

"Me.. a mongrel" He chuckled "You still havent answered my question.. who are you to claim everything?"

He then stood at stared at Gilgamesh

"How is everything yours?"​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrist comes seemingly nowhere, and attacks a demon from the behind with a jumping sword slash. Though that particular demon was chained up thanks to the boy's staff work, it would be much better to just kill it out right. "Hey! That was some good fancy work with that staff." Hrist says with a grin on her face. "Now then, let's keep fighting these foul demons shall we!"

@FrostXShadow

Rue watches Beau upset himself. She decides to take off her mask and show herself in human form leaning against the tree with her hand shoved in her pockets. "Awe poor short stuff. What happened to that sweet guy by the park? You alright?" She asked him wearing a frown herself. @MuffinRPs

FrostXShadow said:
"GO BACK TO HELL" he screamed angrily slamming his staff into the ground. Chains sprung up from every which way grabbing some of the demons and dragging them back down to the underwolrd "I am so..." he twirled and smacked a demon with his staff "Sick of these..." he backflipped dodging a demon attack and sending a shock wave of shadows at hi making it fall down "FREAKING DEMONS" he took out his sword throwing it into he chest of a bear looking demon
Hisan turned into black smoke and flew to the mansion. "Dude I completely understand your pain. Now stay still while I kill you. Pretty please?" He says as he pulls out his knife. He brings it down on your head and swipes across your chest. (Not an auto hit although it sounds like it:()

Wickedkent said:

"Me.. a mongrel" He chuckled "You still havent answered my question.. who are you to claim everything?"

He then stood at stared at Gilgamesh

"How is everything yours?"​
"Tssss...Everything is mine because i decide it that way.This should be not complex to understand mongrel !" Gilgamesh face look almost disturb by this guys "And i never gave you the permission to stare at me..."

" i am a death god" he said punching a small demon in the face before summoning chains to drag it back down to the underworld. "huh" he side steps dodging the knife "who exactly might you be?" he said twirling his staff and swinging it a the newcomer.

@Nathan22 @Angelostar4

NickTonCutter said:
"Tssss...Everything is mine because i decide it that way.This should be not complex to understand mongrel !" Gilgamesh face look almost disturb by this guys "And i never gave you the permission to stare at me..."
"I can do whatever i want" He said "I do not like being treated lowly, so treat lightly"

She saw the newcomer coming into the fray, and Hrist quickly slides towards the person's feet to knock their balance off. "A Death God... very interesting indeed." Hrist thought as slides.

@Nathan22 @FrostXShadow

XXXIwolf said:
Rue watches Beau upset himself. She decides to take off her mask and show herself in human form leaning against the tree with her hand shoved in her pockets. "Awe poor short stuff. What happened to that sweet guy by the park? You alright?" She asked him wearing a frown herself. @MuffinRPs
He sniffled, "I'm-I'm the worst person. I-I run off when h-he needs me because I let my neutral alignment overpower my feelings. I-I love him and yet I need to run. I always run because all of the stupid melodrama between one all powerful God and lots of other ones. I can't deal with that. I'm young compared to the other Gods. I just want to live out eternity in peace. Is that not too much to ask?" he blinked away his tears and wiped his cheeks.

Wickedkent said:
"I can do whatever i want" He said "I do not like being treated lowly, so treat lightly"

"I will treat you as a mongrel!Pay more respect to the one who made this utopia !" a voice appear in the top of the two "That's enough master...Calm down..." Gilgamesh smirk "This guy was maybe raise in a poor city.I could forget him then !"

NickTonCutter said:
"I will treat you as a mongrel!Pay more respect to the one who made this utopia !" a voice appear in the top of the two "That's enough master...Calm down..." Gilgamesh smirk "This guy was maybe raise in a poor city.I could forget him then !"

Jason chuckled as his hair turned black again

"Mongrel...Poor.." He said while staring into the oblivion "I own the world's leading watch company..."​

Wickedkent said:

Jason chuckled as his hair turned black again

"Mongrel...Poor.." He said while staring into the oblivion "I own the world's leading watch company..."​
"That what you believe.But people need to awake from their dreams sometime !" He open the Gate of Babylon taking a golden cup "May you want to enjoy the wine of mine?Maybe it will clear your mind,mongrel."

MuffinRPs said:
He sniffled, "I'm-I'm the worst person. I-I run off when h-he needs me because I let my neutral alignment overpower my feelings. I-I love him and yet I need to run. I always run because all of the stupid melodrama between one all powerful God and lots of other ones. I can't deal with that. I'm young compared to the other Gods. I just want to live out eternity in peace. Is that not too much to ask?" he blinked away his tears and wiped his cheeks.
Rue walks over to the Beau and kneels down wiping the little tears he held on his eyes. "No. Of course not. I know exactly how you feel. I wish to live in peace also. But sometimes things just happen for better or worse. You can either run away or embrace r until it passes. It's hard though I know. All I want is for my family to be the way it was but it's not going to happen unless a miracle happens." Rhe woman strokes he man's hair in a comforting, motherly way. Ahe may be on the bad side but she could never hurt a god. She loved each and everyone of them like they were precious to her which they were. They were her family. It just hurt her that they judge before asking questions.

"Boyfriend huh? What's his name? Last time we met you were searching for a guy. I guess meeting me made you lucky huh? You weren't mean were you?" She smiles sweetly with kind eyes.

@MuffinRPs

NickTonCutter said:
"That what you believe.But people need to awake from their dreams sometime !" He open the Gate of Babylon taking a golden cup "May you want to enjoy the wine of mine?Maybe it will clear your mind,mongrel."

Jason chuckled and then stared at him again with an annoying look

"No, please proceed into drinking your wine" He said "Maybe it will clear your mind out of your arrogance and pride"​

Wickedkent said:

Jason chuckled and then stared at him again with an annoying look

"No, please proceed into drinking your wine" He said "Maybe it will clear your mind out of your arrogance and pride"​
The Gate of Babylon open showing a Sword and a Axe "Tell me...Why should i spare your life?" he stare at him is eyes wide open

"Has anyone told you that the dead shouldn't be running their mouths?" Hrist grin widens all too much. She didn't fear the bow in the slightest, and points the black sword at him, after standing up. "Then again... a little talking through the chaos doesn't hurt a bit." Hrist took one step forward. "Tell me minion. Who sent you here?"

@Nathan22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back