• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ezra: "Robbed a young child yesterday... not one of my finer moments.. but the little twerp had it coming to her.. who lets their child walk around with such expensive jewellery nowadays. Reckon I taught the young lass a valuable life lesson... make her a better woman when she finally grows up"

:D

Taking a closer look at the lore, it seems like Avery's family would have ties back to Lumen Elves, given the nature themed power of his ability.

By this logic we can assume the natural progression of wood elves is to Italian Mobsters.

Taking a closer look at the lore, it seems like Avery's family would have ties back to Lumen Elves, given the nature themed power of his ability.

By this logic we can assume the natural progression of wood elves is to Italian Mobsters.
And dragons into big city banking.

Mmhm. Probably a Lumen Elf fell through a rift, poor thing.

Could throw in the family have got a odd inexplicable knack for gardening.

So they used it to like, grow drugs. Lol

Hey there fellas, hope ye had a Merry Christmas alongside families and friends today, how are we getting on? :)

Heya there buddy, long time no see since that Sanctuary roleplay we were apart of! How are things with you?

I've never tried doing anything as radical as a sociopath before as a character; strangely enough, the most original character I had created for a long time was a lazy fella with powers that turned people drowsy! It garnered a good response, so I was well pleased with myself! ;)

I have Persona 5, got stuck on a boss and never really got past it, ended up starting over again if I believe? Have you played Persona 4 by any chance?

Oh right, I get ya, I'd recommend it though! Quality video games. That being said, really looking forward to this commencing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back