• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yay! Would love to hop on the 'dad got in trouble with the mafia' trope if you don't mind. I basically have Victoria's (my OC's name) father using a butcher shop as a guise for drug dealings. How does that sound?
There's a lot to work with there. I like.

Out with family right now but I want to DM you so we can set it up right when I can. Is that cool?

There's a lot to work with there. I like.

Out with family right now but I want to DM you so we can set it up right when I can. Is that cool?
Yeap! Send me a message whenever! I hope I can finish Vick tonight hahahahaha orz

I'm surprised we have so many humans. Lol.

we'll see how these two pan out, I might need one to be Abnormal.

Not a single Aetherian though. Which I'm really surprised by, because they're more OP in the long run.

AH WELL ALWAYS CHAPTER III

From what I can see we only have one new muggle.
Not a single Aetherian though. Which I'm really surprised by, because they're more OP in the long run.

Well I wanted to leave them for the new peeps.

I'm actually happy for that. I remember as little as a year ago, alot of people on this site wanted to make the most broken characters they could get away with lmao

Well if you need a few Abnormals to bolster the roster a bit, I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind. :)

I'm actually happy for that. I remember as little as a year ago, alot of people on this site wanted to make the most broken characters they could get away with lmao

Which is why I had to make my own RP to have a character like Lucrezia ahahahaa

tenor (2).gif

Oh if anyone can find a clear map of London that doesn't look like a mess, that'd be great.

I just thought Abnormal seemed most interesting what with the conflict against Kaysen.

Also, I've never been one to want to play OP characters. I think having a right balance of capable skills and character flaws is the best.
Removes both the typical play of "my character should always win cause they the best" and "my character is a litterally a trainwreck that's miserable at all times"

I just thought Abnormal seemed most interesting what with the conflict against Kaysen.

Also, I've never been one to want to play OP characters. I think having a right balance of capable skills and character flaws is the best.
Removes both the typical play of "my character should always win cause they the best" and "my character is a litterally a trainwreck that's miserable at all times"

i just wanted to play a baker

Yes. Thank you. Tho playing a powerful now and then IS fun provided everyone else is also powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back