• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Say, anyone want to do an intro post with Roland and Samantha? I was originally going to use a random npc for the scenario I have in mind, but with all these new players, probably would be fun to collaborate.

Scenario would involve future changing shenanigans. If interested, let me know and we'll talk in PMS. Or just go head and PM me directly and I'll give interested parties the details of what I have in mind.

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin , hey there buddy, I wouldn't mind doing a post with you if you'll have me. We can talk over PM's if you'd like to send one and we can discuss it there. :)

Not a single Aetherian though. Which I'm really surprised by, because they're more OP in the long run.
I did bring you an Aetherian idea, just wasn't what you were after ;p

Btw Ashton needs a roommate because living on a barista/waiter wage isn't the easiest!

Btw Ashton needs a roommate because living on a barista/waiter wage isn't the easiest!
Eh I've already got a roommate/millstone around the neck for one character and the other doesn't have much in the way of financial issues.

My character actually has a decent amount... oh wtf am I saying. My character got a fortune saved up in his century and some of living. Maybe my guy could rent out a room to yours for cheap?

My character actually has a decent amount... oh wtf am I saying. My character got a fortune saved up in his century and some of living. Maybe my guy could rent out a room to yours for cheap?
Maybe as a fallback but a roommate would be optimal for OOC reasons. Some nice drama and interactions e.c.t

Well I think Arryn still needs a new after his got shall we say cut out of the picture.

Phayne Phayne Just read Ezra's story and noticed both our Ezra and Ash would of been street kids at about the same time, interested in making some sort of connection there?

Last edited:
Aiming to have the first post out on the 30th. They'll be a rules guide along with the explanation on how time progresses similar to the start of the OOC. please make sure you understand the system before you start posting.

Basically boils down to - one thing for the day, one thing for the night. If you've interacted with a player - that counts as the thing. Simple really.

What if I interact with someone in the morning, and then that's my thing, but then someone else interacts with my character for their thing?

What if I interact with someone in the morning, and then that's my thing, but then someone else interacts with my character for their thing?

Once you've interacted you're done so you would mark "end of day" on your post. They can either grab you in the evening or the next day.

Well, what if, for example, I do my thing, then send my character to work. He'd be done with his interaction, and the rest of his day simply spent working. Someone then drops by my character's place of employment to have a chat?

This may not be relevant right away since SlySilvie is having internet troubles at the moment, but for Roland in particular, something might happen before work in my post, and then that would be my "thing," so I'd say "end of day" even though he's going to work now. But then he works with Silver, so Roland would have to be present and interacting if Silver were at work in SlySilvie's post.

Well, what if, for example, I do my thing, then send my character to work. He'd be done with his interaction, and the rest of his day simply spent working. Someone then drops by my character's place of employment to have a chat?

This may not be relevant right away since SlySilvie is having internet troubles at the moment, but for Roland in particular, something might happen before work in my post, and then that would be my "thing," so I'd say "end of day" even though he's going to work now. But then he works with Silver, so Roland would have to be present and interacting if Silver were at work in SlySilvie's post.

Work would be your thing for that day. You wouldn't do it in addition to another event earlier on. So it would be "I'm working, Roland is open to having a visitor." and that would be your interaction.

The thing I'm working on right now that I discussed with you last night happens before work for Roland. It probably won't be an issue since SlySilvie can't post anyway, but if, after this event, he had gone to work and then she'd posted a Silver where Roland was present, I don't think this would have worked given what you're describing.

Of course, this kind of depends on what day the RP starts; if it's a Saturday or Sunday, he obviously won't be on his way to work when this thing goes down. I initially envisioned it happening as he was walking to work, though.

This time thing is going to kill me

Like... If I never come back, it's because I've died of lackofinternetitis. That's a legit disease.
I swear.

The thing I'm working on right now that I discussed with you last night happens before work for Roland. It probably won't be an issue since SlySilvie can't post anyway, but if, after this event, he had gone to work and then she'd posted a Silver where Roland was present, I don't think this would have worked given what you're describing.

Of course, this kind of depends on what day the RP starts; if it's a Saturday or Sunday, he obviously won't be on his way to work when this thing goes down. I initially envisioned it happening as he was walking to work, though.

Hmm. I'd say then that he could be involved in that second event, but it would have to be from the other characters perspective?

So, in that case -
Roland's Day event would be that thing with Sam, after which he goes to work.
Silver's event would be at work with Roland, but would be from her perspective.

I think that works. I'll work out the kinks as we go

Eh I've already got a roommate/millstone around the neck for one character and the other doesn't have much in the way of financial issues.

"Millstone around the neck"??
I will fight you.
Silver's very useful: she makes other people look smart by comparison

This time thing is going to kill me

Like... If I never come back, it's because I've died of lackofinternetitis. That's a legit disease.
I swear.

You don't have to post every day dood. Not everyone has to do every day and night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back