• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
added a photo of what Ezra would look like in normal attire... doubt he could get away with wearing the patchwork rags all the time

Completely revamped Lisa to give her more of a unique personality in the group. Finally found a theme for her as well!

avari doesn't have to answer this (go to sleep!!!) but uhh what's the whole garden disaster thing

So at the end of Chapter I the following happened

1) there was a massive storm, that came no where. A lot of London was flooded.
2) Covent Garden - a shopping district in Central London - erupted into flames/and exploded. Over two hundred people injured but with no ability to explain what happened.

In reality this was caused by a battle between a Church of Light agent and the Aetherian gang.

Long story short, the Aetherians destroyed a significant portion of Covent Garden in a fight with two antagonists who are now dead. Along with a massive magically induced hurricane that did its share of damage to the city as well. There were several casualties, including the old Lucrezia and a werewolf character. It ended with light and dark forces coming to a truce so they could find an ancient city and use the power inside to save the universe. Kaysen showed up afterward and he's looking for everyone who was involved for reasons unknown.

If you wanna read the whole thing, it's like the last five pages or so of the first part of the RP.

Long story short, the Aetherians destroyed a significant portion of Covent Garden in a fight with two antagonists who are now dead. Along with a massive magically induced hurricane that did its share of damage to the city as well. There were several casualties, including the old Lucrezia and a werewolf character. It ended with light and dark forces coming to a truce so they could find an ancient city and use the power inside to save the universe. Kaysen showed up afterward and he's looking for everyone who was involved for reasons unknown.

If you wanna read the whole thing, it's like the last five pages or so of the first part of the RP.
Big storm, big explosion, no one knows what happened except a select few

Avari Avari Im so sorry. Its been a hectic week. I understand that i did not respond in time, so if i lost my spot, i understand. Sorry for being an ass.

Glad to know Pizza is still around. One of my favorite edgy RP acquaintances.

Electric Pizza will return in Being Human: Endgame
(crowd cheering)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back