• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Neat, forced interaction between the loner and the introvert trying to act like an extrovert. This is going to be so bad and so much fun xD

Omg I thought Canada was the only place with free healthcare so I was writing about medical expenses and then Roland person was like “yo I think England has free healthcare” and it does and that’s so cooooool

Quick note Avari Avari .
Being a runaway bastard child Tannur didn't have a last name on Aether, the one listed next to his earth name is one he rather ironically stole off of a popular brand of door locks here.

I like it when I can come up with a name relevant to a character even if it's pretty meta, not like Tannur that was just EBoN.

Quick note Avari Avari .
Being a runaway bastard child Tannur didn't have a last name on Aether, the one listed next to his earth name is one he rather ironically stole off of a popular brand of door locks here.
Morgana hates to admit it, but she and Tannur actually have some things in common. haha

Really looking forward to this fellas, I'll be able to get a post up within the next few days since there's been a bit of a break in the study for myself!

Aye Ezra has a council house, housing benefits and job seekers allowance. Your tax pays for his lifestyle. :)

Funnily enough, the area where Ludwig lives isn't too far from the university that he attends, so for economic as well as reasons anybody with a percentage of a brain could think up, he's staying with the parents for the time being. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back