• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, my two ladies are finished~ I'll probably make minor tweaks in the days to come but nothing too major that'll upset my cs.

On that note if there are any humans/abnormals that would like to establish pre-relations with Elena, let me know! She's found at a bookstore at least 3 days a week, late-night bars at least twice a week, and attends university. Her mother is also a famous author so she's on the wealthier side~

On that note if there are any humans/abnormals that would like to establish pre-relations with Elena, let me know! She's found at a bookstore at least 3 days a week, late-night bars at least twice a week, and attends university. Her mother is also a famous author so she's on the wealthier side~

Oh golly, we talked about some Lisa/Elena stuff yonks ago didn't we? I guess we could incorporate it into Chapter II ahaha

Thinking of toning the angst down a bit... at this rate Ezra may end up a loner :3

Not sure how Ezra would know Elena... unless he scammed/stole from her in the past :p
Elena's really nice. If there were a chance he needed help while they were both out in public, she would've stepped up for the occasion. Even if it were as insignificant as paying for his bus fare or handing him a cup of tea she'd just bought for herself.

She's also gullible and trusts far too easily, so there's that.

Oh golly, we talked about some Lisa/Elena stuff yonks ago didn't we? I guess we could incorporate it into Chapter II ahaha
Ooof yes. I'm going to have to go back and read up on that because I don't remember much

Elena's really nice. If there were a chance he needed help while they were both out in public, she would've stepped up for the occasion. Even if it were as insignificant as paying for his bus fare or handing him a cup of tea she'd just bought for herself.

She's also gullible, so there's that.

Ooof yes. I'm going to have to go back and read up on that because I don't remember much

It was just Lisa being a bookworm and one of the employees hitting on her constantly I think. Lol

Personality tweaked. Cut down some of the 'Evil maniacal Loner Bs' and added a bit more general stuff to it.

doneanddusted doneanddusted

So to clarify - do you think she's more interested in cooking or being a Surgeon/Doctor?

Just for future reference.

cooking tbh, the restrictions that come with being a doctor kind of turn her off

though if there's any job that lets her get violent and the like without getting arrested then she'll probably be cool with it

cooking tbh, the restrictions that come with being a doctor kind of turn her off

though if there's any job that lets her get violent and the like without getting arrested then she'll probably be cool with it

Ahh, so it's the fact she's restricted in terms of openly using her ability, rather than the job itself. Gotcha!

Just waiting for a few more to come in. Wasn't expecting anything today so that's been nice.

Avery really likes reading and learning new things.

That's more than enough reason for him to visit a book store. We can get some interactions that way. :D

Merry Christmas everyone!
Why have I not been getting notifs when I've watched this thread.
Is anyone making/made a human too? I'm finding ways to mingle my OC with others. I kinda like the idea of my OC's family somehow being dragged into the mafia's stuff.
I'm glad my mafia has been interesting people! I'm always open to ideas people got so just lemme know.

oh yes! would anyone want to idk set something up at my character's bakery?

and also koala koala im sure our characters will meet, Summer likes to read
Omggg. What if the bakery is neighbors with the bookstore? Perhaps it's one of those places where it's a two-in-one even. Just an idea~

Meanwhile Ezra sitting against your store's wall, begging all your customers for loose change while simultaneously scheming on how to rob you. :p

Meanwhile Ezra sitting against your store's wall, begging all your customers for loose change while simultaneously scheming on how to rob you. :p
And Tannur sees him and mutters "amateur" to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back