• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
damn I got some bitchin' Abnornal ideas but I can't stretch to another character.

Trying to palm them off to someone ahaha

Cast is filling out nicely. We've got a uh....

dedicated

healer on the way and a few other interesting types.

I won't be around much tomorrow, will check in on my phone and answer any DMs if I see any.

Have a nice holiday!

tumblr_oc9xm4yqlX1ujwmbqo1_500.gif

I doubt even a Vampire could bite through his skin buddy.

That's kind of his thing isn't it?
I mean it kinda depends on how strong a vampire's bite is yeah? And their teeth. For ex, a 9mm bullet can still pierce his body. 9mm being like the basic Toyota Corolla of caliber types. He's not luke cage lmao. It just wont go deeper than muscle.

I did think about that tho and decided it was a bit much so I balanced out his ability. His body can certainly take a beating and there's a lot of things he can walk away from. But everything can still hurt him.

That was the balance I made between how much he can take and how much he can recover from. He can recover from really bad wounds. It just takes a very long time.

As an ex. If a person gets shot with a 9mm bullet through the lung, and survives, the recovery time is roughly 5 months. Give or take complications.

It's the same for Seb, cept for the damage to reach the same recovery, it would be more like a 7.62mm round rather than 9. If that makes sense.

I mean it kinda depends on how strong a vampire's bite is yeah? And their teeth. For ex, a 9mm bullet can still pierce his body. 9mm being like the basic Toyota Corolla of caliber types. He's not luke cage lmao. It just wont go deeper than muscle.

I did think about that tho and decided it was a bit much so I balanced out his ability. His body can certainly take a beating and there's a lot of things he can walk away from. But everything can still hurt him.

That was the balance I made between how much he can take and how much he can recover from. He can recover from really bad wounds. It just takes a very long time.

As an ex. If a person gets shot with a 9mm bullet through the lung, and survives, the recovery time is roughly 5 months. Give or take complications.

It's the same for Seb, cept for the damage to reach the same recovery, it would be more like a 7.62mm round rather than 9. If that makes sense.

Oh, coz for the record I was fine with him having like, "Iron Flesh" invincibility.

Oh, coz for the record I was fine with him having like, "Iron Flesh" invincibility.
Yeah that was the original plan. But I decided to go half and half. Like half iron flesh, half "healing factor" or regeneration.

That way, he can still get hurt in combat but he wont go down easy. Plus it makes for better writing material for me to rp fighting through pain to keep going.

Yeah he would have been around for, I'd say max 5 years before moving on. I'm asking for potential future interactions. Like they would know he's a real good combatant. So maybe sometime in the future when they need some muscle for something they give him a call.

That seems cool. If he stuck around for five years and proved that he's trust worthy and competent, then good chance they'd like him. Even if not Italian and family. q:

He might be a 'family friend' of sorts. Assuming good impressions then they'd be happy to offer work if he's looking for any. Might invite him to a few dinner parties.

That seems cool. If he stuck around for five years and proved that he's trust worthy and competent, then good chance they'd like him. Even if not Italian and family. q:

He might be a 'family friend' of sorts. Assuming good impressions then they'd be happy to offer work if he's looking for any. Might invite him to a few dinner parties.
Yeah sounds about right lol

Merry Christmas everyone!
Why have I not been getting notifs when I've watched this thread.
Is anyone making/made a human too? I'm finding ways to mingle my OC with others. I kinda like the idea of my OC's family somehow being dragged into the mafia's stuff.

Perhaps you've missed a notif once?. From my experience if I miss 1 notif and never click it afterwards, then I don't get more notifs.

Making an Abnormal that resides in Brixton o3o

My guy's cs should be up soon.. got free time until tonight so gonna try finish off the History.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back