• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah. That's rough. Sorry to hear the internet troubles continue.
I won't be around much until schoo, starts up again
I hate the holidays
And the library's gonna be closed for most of it...

Avari Avari
Would the Dark side ever have tried to find a way through the Merluminal Forest?
And is it just the elves that live there?

Avari Avari
Would the Dark side ever have tried to find a way through the Merluminal Forest?
And is it just the elves that live there?[/QUOTE]

Merluminal is full of loads of crazy shit like Unicorns and stuff. Lucrezia never attacked the Lumen. For whatever reason.

Avari Avari
And is it just the elves that live there?

Merluminal is full of loads of crazy shit like Unicorns and stuff. Lucrezia never attacked the Lumen. For whatever reason.[/QUOTE]
Uhhh...
I'm trying to figure out where Silver would have been

The Deluge Wetlands is too... Wet
Silver's scared of water.
That would not work.

In terms of her travels before the RP?

Aether is pretty big. She could have gone to Merluminal, sure. She would have done better than most.

In terms of her travels before the RP?

Aether is pretty big. She could have gone to Merluminal, sure. She would have done better than most.
I had it in my head that she probably mostly stayed in one place
Until she was like six/seventeen and went exploring beyond her usual territory - maybe something drove her away, like a prey shortage or a wildfire
and then she bumps into some of the dark forces - could be walking into an encampment, or just meeting some scouts

I had it in my head that she probably mostly stayed in one place
Until she was like six/seventeen and went exploring beyond her usual territory - maybe something drove her away, like a prey shortage or a wildfire
and then she bumps into some of the dark forces - could be walking into an encampment, or just meeting some scouts

She'd have to be from somewhere nearby. She could easily be a wild child of Merluminal. I forget the specifics of her backstory.

Disco Disco
Was actually thinking of my character having worked for your character's family in the past. As an abnormal, he could have done their dirty work for a few years before he moved on but the connection is still there

That's fine with me.

I don't think the family would trust an outsider enough to deal with the the super serious jobs. Most likey a lot of his work would be acting as a bouncer of sorts for parties and in gambling rings. An on and off kind of deal.

That's fine with me.

I don't think the family would trust an outsider enough to deal with the the super serious jobs. Most likey a lot of his work would be acting as a bouncer of sorts for parties and in gambling rings. An on and off kind of deal.

then again, if he's been around a while - might have built up some trust.

Up to thee.

That's fine with me.

then again, if he's been around a while - might have built up some trust.

Up to thee.
Yeah he would have been around for, I'd say max 5 years before moving on. I'm asking for potential future interactions. Like they would know he's a real good combatant. So maybe sometime in the future when they need some muscle for something they give him a call.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Since your character was in the word war as a nurse, it's also possible for ours to know each other. Assuming it's our world's world war and not aether's

Should Morgana just keep her name or would it be better for her to be Margo? I’m at a crossroads.
Well as a Brit the first name is a possible name for a character from Arthurian legend most recently popularised in a BBC tv series several years back while the other is a bit more of an old lady name and was the name of a rather 'upper-class' major character in a mid-70s sitcom.

Which would you rather be associated with?

Last edited:
He might have stumbled onto her feeding on some bodies and legged it maybe.
Also, in theory, he could have found her in a frenzy and since he cant actually outrun or overpower a vamp, she sunk her teeth in him. But since he is, who he is, it would drain him TOO badly. That could also be how he discovered vampires exist

Also, in theory, he could have found her in a frenzy and since he cant actually outrun or overpower a vamp, she sunk her teeth in him. But since he is, who he is, it would drain him TOO badly. That could also be how he discovered vampires exist

I doubt even a Vampire could bite through his skin buddy.

That's kind of his thing isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back