• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Tokyo

Who should apologize?

• Holo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucky

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
"oh its simple since. Hey!" Anthony said as she walked out on him before he began his explanation for how they'd survive and get a kid. He kept getting the same explanation every time as to why the parents and the child always die. It was commonly said that birth and conception weren't the problem. The issue was that if the mother was human she wouldn't eat human flesh and would thus starve the child. The other threats were doves, prejudice ghouls, and prejudice hospital workers. Anthony had a response to those things too and would happily do the things needed to take care of Kimi and if need be a child. Doves would be handled by living near other ghouls that are associated with the coffee shop. The ghouls had the same result and he was already taking steps to remove the third threat since feeding the baby wasn't an issue. He only had to worry about the other three issues and from everything he heard that was why half ghouls we so rare. Lack of planning and effort caused the deaths of those families but not him. He was a survivor and he'd help Kimi and his kid survive if they had one. He also had a friend coming in with definite results about the subject and all the risks. This friend would know since he had a human friend that he loved but hasn't approached yet. Anthony would get a life with Kimi no matter what hardships he had to deal with.

@Random Seer

Kimi came back waiting the explanation and how to be together. Her face turning red when she thought about it Anthony and herself being together. Her face growing more red as she looks back up at him. "So how are we going to stay together" her ears turning crimson. Looking at him clearing her throat.Trying to clear her face as well. Anthony had only just started and hasn't actually explained it to her.

((You don't need to repost the whole this just say Anthony starts to explain it or something))

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony smiled and went over the whole explanation including how he had added protection on the way anyways. "See I've thought things through Kimi. I'll always think in your best interest."

@Random Seer

Her face turns absolutely crimson,Thinking that it is nice of Anthony. Although he was helping Kimi to the point it might be considered stalker - like. Obviously she tell him that although she was truthfully happy that he did find a way for us to be together. Again filling color in her cheeks if that was even possible. Her mind somehow making it worse for her. "Do you want to go out to that ice rink" Kimi blurted out.Quickly covering her mouth not realize that she said that. "I mean we could never going to the ice rink before" Kimi added to somehow get some embarrassment out of her system.

Anthony smiled at her reaction and almost got sidetracked with his own thoughts when she spike up. "Sure. I think you'll enjoy it and I know I will." Anthony said looking at her eyes then he hugged her gently and realized it was almost time for the afternoon rush hour. He ran out to the front to get back to work.

@Random Seer

"Ok then" pushing her fingers together. In light embarrassment, she walked outside to take care of the orders from customers. Noticing the hours tick fast as the time quickly ticks back to the closing hours. As she taps to the bell ringers as she starts to go fall asleep on the counter. Her black hair falling off the counter take short breaths. ((Have to sleep school sucks))

Anthony smiled after the work was done and he closed up the shop and noticed Kimi was asleep. He walked over and tried to gently wake her up a little. "Where's your bedroom at? You're way too tired to ice skate. We can go some other day." Anthony said picking Kimi up bridal style to get her to her room.

@Random Seer

"I never said today " Kimi murmured under her breath.She loved working at the Cafe but she might like sleeping even more. Her eyes jolted up when she was being lifted off the floor. As she looked up Anthony ' s smiling face. "I can walk by myself" dropping off from his arms. She looks back at him as she starts to walk to her room. "Anthony Remember tomorrow. " opening her door and falling asleep in her room.

Kai sees a person outside limping to the place where the most suicides happen. Almost completely misunderstanding the situation. He takes his Quinque and walks outside to take her back from suicide peak to not make her commit suicide or that is what it looked like to him. Kai walked outside "hello please don't do it" Grasping the girls shoulder that was going to the peak.

Masaki gets up from the table where he is sat and goes down to the cellar, he then looks around for something to eat, seeing the bag of ghoul snacks in the corner, he takes some and starts to eat it. He sighs as he goes back up to the main cafe, locking the cellar door behing him. "Gahh.. Im so bored" he says to himself As he rests his head on his table

Anthony smiled glad that she wasn't as tired as he thought since he was tired too. He smiled and nodded before walking to a table to sit down and have some tea.

@LeSoraAmari

Masaki looks up at Anthony "Hi there" he lifts his head up from the table and looks at Anthony, he smiles and lets out a sigh "Its only a matter of time before the Doves find this place.." He giggles in excitment.

*I hate being in a different timezone...*

I sit at the table I have been for awhile. I have my hood up and the ears over my face so I can only see the pages of my book. I start getting to near the end of it and smile. Enjoying it while it lasts.

"Let em. We've been through a lot already and some doves ain't gonna ruin this shop." Anthony said looking at Masaki.

Masaki looks at Anthony as he speaks, In response he says "That is true, but that doesn't mean they wont try. But oh well. We can just kill them if they try anything" he says with a smirk, remembering his specticle at Naoyas school. He gets up and proceeds to make himself coffee

I realize how much I zoned out and my head jolts up and I look around. Wondering what time is. My head starts to hurt and I feel dizzy I hold my head and grit my teeth. "D-dammit...!" I groan in pain.

*You don't HAVE to die xD someone could save you. It is odd you didn't have many posts and. Barely there and now you did xD also you joined DanganRonpa so I like you lol. Don't want you® character to die *^* *

Please get away, please she thought to herself as she starts running her black ghoul eyes showing behind her, as her kagune coming out at the worst possible time. As she starts to try to throw Kai to a wall as she starts to run towards the suicide point to go eat. Hoping that she had not killed a man. To have blood on her hands. Starving half way not liking this side to herself, the one that was ravenous and selfish. The one that was the sign of being ghoul. She liked her other almost non-ghoul like life. However I am a ghoul.. She thought it was bittersweet the only connection to her family was her ghoul side. However she is trying to relieve of it. ((Fine ill tell Seer it doesn't look like I'm dying.Well at least now))

((And I was so excited to die))

I'll burry myself in snow *^* Canada! :3 where we have maple syrup straight in glasses, ride polar bears and moose. Drink all the time and hunt. Also every sport but hockey is outlawed xD *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back