• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Reign of Terror Reign of Terror HEY! don't be listening to the sound of my son breathing, idc if i did write it in specifically to be reacted too *sprays with water bottle*
I'm being good, tho, honest-
82468ee6b3b0d83a43090862fea468ae.jpg

My metabolism is dead, if not for FORCING myself to jog at least 20 miles a week I'd probably be huge. X'D Slow metabolisms are ripperoni's with cheese

azenva azenva how are you both the leader of this and do not understand the inside jokes at the same time 😂

I mean y'all are some vampires like...
Maybe Azen was asleep for once 🤣 I missed like 1.5-2ish days of the group's posts between my intro and yesterday because I wasn't hip to ANY of what was going on lmfao

what do you mean "for once", i usually sleep between 3 am and noon or 1 pm, when things are active

azenva azenva okay lol. So i purposely put apollo in fan services situations even though he will never ever ever EVER chase after want or desire anything other than brother sisterly love from the group. I pretty much just click bait. So the joke is apollo does this people react like this and then i pretend to get mad at them for reacting the way i set it up to be reacted to.

ironic how the one guy who can't be shipped is put in the most fan service situations

3 AM
YOU GO TO SLEEP AT 3 AM?
Jealous. I can't sleep during the day worth a damn thing, I'm basically an old lady. I usually fall asleep between 8-9 pm and wake up whenever something loud happens. The time varies. Cue old lady swearing noises when the loud thing occurs because it woke me up.

3 AM sleep is because i'm constantly stalking this board when there's no activity, it's bad and i've started going to sleep at midnight to remedy this

I solved a.j.'s embarrassment by having apollo not hear her

I am on the gay side of youtube i don't know how i got here and i don't know how to get back......

lol Apollo is such a gentleman QnQ I want a shirtless snacc to feed me too 👀😂

Sorry I forgot how shite it is to be stuck on just a phone @-@
Can't get my kanji lessons squared away on this trashy little poptart and this farm in the woods isn't doing my connection any favors Dx

azenva azenva okay lol. So i purposely put apollo in fan services situations even though he will never ever ever EVER chase after want or desire anything other than brother sisterly love from the group. I pretty much just click bait. So the joke is apollo does this people react like this and then i pretend to get mad at them for reacting the way i set it up to be reacted to.
D*ck tease. The term is d*ck tease.

pain

anyways is it acoustic practice or do we head to a pre-rented space to play with amps and stuff, we must decide

pain

anyways is it acoustic practice or do we head to a pre-rented space to play with amps and stuff, we must decide
If they have to have a place to practice at they can go over to eric's place, or can have a rented out space whatever the group decides

Also....sun god? lol i like it

m y p re c i o u s m a r i a , w h a t h a v e t h ey d o n e t o y ou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back