• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Apollo won’t let it get that far. He will damage control

A.J., terrible with confrontation:

giphy.gif

She'd be good for hugs and distractions after things cool off, but she probably wouldn't be the best mediator :closedeyescryingfrown:

watch vic do a thing like full on remove moon's bed (with help) and put a cat bed in its place lmao, can't be taking the spotlight for yourself moon or i'll take it back

"Hi, we're the Free Birds. Welcome to Jackass."
that's us, yes yes, although this is mostly just unwinding a bit, if this does get too far there's something called surrendering that we can use so this ends before someone rigs the apartment with explosives and detonates

Lmao. Explosives, rip.

Oh I just want to apologize for not being as active with A.J. before btw, I was trying to hammer out character sheets for other groups I'd promised because I can't write pretty ones out well on my phone, and I'm babysitting my mom's bird farm until Thursday so I won't have a computer or internet, just my cellphone. X'D She lives at the top of a mountain. (I can write still, just can't do any big projects)

Lmao. Explosives, rip.

Oh I just want to apologize for not being as active with A.J. before btw, I was trying to hammer out character sheets for other groups I'd promised because I can't write pretty ones out well on my phone, and I'm babysitting my mom's bird farm until Thursday so I won't have a computer or internet, just my cellphone. X'D She lives at the top of a mountain.
mega oof, although you'll be able to be slightly more active in order to be a part of this battle that is brewing, right? if not, then A.J. is neutral or something i guess

Oh no, I'm saying I was just preoccupied trying to finish those is all~ I have my phone so I can hang out with you guys still, and a fair bit more than I was earlier this week. QvQ

Okay last shit post of the day
I call this one : group tries to teach Apollo how to flirt

Last edited:
oh he is great with his hands too. can break a nose and tune a violin in on swift motion. so idk maybe he will make origami as he is running in fear from women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back