• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
is this ooc for our RP or a fledgling shitpost/weird image vault

not that i mind if it has become the latter mind you

that post when have been done a lot faster had discord not been calling my name

I have harem rp on my discord because i have a ego complex that i need stroked....but we don't talk about that. anyway im only focusing on one other rp for the night so ill post a lot faster now

SOMEONE GET ERIC DRUNK (please don't) BUT DO IT (it won't work) BUT TRY ANYWAY

I have harem rp on my discord because i have a ego complex that i need stroked....but we don't talk about that. anyway im only focusing on one other rp for the night so ill post a lot faster now
Lucky you, all those neckbeards my good fellow. I can see it now... 😂😂😂

should we skip to the next show after you guys are done consuming alcohol or just to the next day, skipping to just the next day would just be practice, im leaning towards the next show

not that anyone asked but here Is eric's voice claim I'll add it to the cs too, this pretty much is his aesthetic when doing music things after all he is the son of a music producer so he better be talented in something.

you don't care about me you just want to boss the group around ruthless lol she is a savage

She had that experience in the other music group. Not being heard and having a bossy manager making them perform day in and out.

i've decided out of the blue that all the band members share one big apartment together, this is bad and I need to start thinking and planning setting ahead of time but whatever

also i guess we should skip to the next day, but since i'd like to slowly improve my sleep schedule im going to sleep now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back