• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I know. America is the worst country and the people are even worse. I know and I'm not proud to be one.

We brits have about 500 words to say "going to get drunk" and each one has a different tier of chaotic energy behind it.

Shhh don’t ruin this for me lol jk jk
yeah Apollo put her down already when she asked him to

extreme bad sleep schedule anger is unleashed

also i need to start posting ooc things here instead of in parentheses

Well goodness that makes it seem like Apollo just slammed her on the floor......

Wait, so Moons been shuffling the cables about(the trip hazard?), does that mean Vic fucked with the talker? Im so confused 😀

I thought you meant she was the ones that moved the wires so Birdie would trip.

Wait, so Moons been shuffling the cables about, does that mean Vic fucked with the talker? Im so confused 😀
i guess so, can't have one or the other hog the spotlight after all, we have to share
hmm

lol i was gonna have the talkie just did it on it's own but dang y'all really out here messing with the baby boy.
Also if no one wants to go Apollo will stay back with them. He was gonna write in his diary chill out anyway. But if yall all want to go he will go with

we are annoying, it is our duty to do things like change the settings on things people use to surprise them
vic's probably not gonna go either

Apollo doesn't find yall annoying. I mean Eric hates you all but Apollo enjoys all antics

Are we really a punk alt band if we don't sound like this?

I MEAN YES but i wanted to find something with a female lead since singer do be a girl lol

We ain't ready for that, thats that punk fetish rock blues. we don't even deserve that XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back