• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The blush is from being angry. Not romantic attraction. She is much smaller than Apollo and he still is a man after all, even if he's gentle.

Dear god I hope it’s not romantic attraction, Apollo can not deal with that 😂

Lol the females in the band are the only ones he can actually be around without pissing his pants, if that trust is broken Apollo will self destruct

Deredere Deredere and not insensitive as in showing emotion vs Apollo is either happy or stoic and that’s all you get from him.

Oie I know all about that (Apollo is not up for grabs I will shut down all attempts lol)

I'm trying to find Eunji's voice and this closely matches what I envisioned her singing voice to be like.

I got got Eric’s voice even though it doesn’t matter at all . but Again got why not since. Apollo can’t speak. I mean he can make noises but I’m not about to google men grunting or whatever for the sake of an rp

That is....the nicest thing one could compare Apollo too.

Oh and I guess you guys can have Eric, he’s gonna say no to any romance but ones got a better shot lol.

Here is bridies voice: *thing I here is the screech of a bird* aaaah that’s why the girls go crazy

Celibacy is only for religious reasons. I went to European history in highschool you know!

Deredere Deredere Apollo has stuff going on in his back story that is making him not available at the moment. Eric is available but it’s Eric so good luck there.

Celibacy is only for religious reasons. I went to European history in highschool you know!
No, Celibacy can be for many reasons in the modern day. Celibacy isint just a thing of the past as my cousin's neighbour is celibate. He's just not interested in the nasty. Also, actual European here with a GCSE in history chief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back