• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
no no im up at at it now my agenda is laundry and a bath. (minus the whole doctor stuff) and ill be ready to play around today

imma make another post soon i have nine other rps to worry about XD

Is cotton eye joe that bad? Is anyone on this roleplaying game online? One of your buddies is man handling me like an ape or something. Tell him to stop!

Lol Apollo is a gentle giant strong and graceful at the same time. As all gymnast should be. Lol don’t bully my baby boy he’d never hurt you guys...unless you asked to be hurt then that’s another story.

Deredere Deredere have you never seen a male gymnast?

Lol Apollo is a gentle giant strong and graceful at the same time. As all gymnast should be. Lol don’t bully my baby boy he’d never hurt you guys...unless you asked to be hurt then that’s another story.

Deredere Deredere have you never seen a male gymnast?
Ive already called him king Kong, mangy dog and merciless Sun God.
It's his British sense of humour, he's not an as whole I swear. That's friendly by our standards

Male gymnast and male cheerleaders throw ppl around for a living. Also he doesn’t loose his temper he would never get mad at Birdie for name calling

So moon is really about to ask my man Apollo if he is deaf like he can answer her back. Wooooow

She can be insensitive at times and was mostly being sarcastic at that point. She knows he can hear her and not do that.

Well she isn’t that insensitive if she is gonna blush just by Apollo picking her up lol

ScalpelsNSaws ScalpelsNSaws you just brought me back to my youth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back