• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Teri sat patiently until she arrived at the source of the signal. "What the fuu..." she mumbled as she viewed the carnage. "Esc, go land on that tank." She commanded and the huge dragon mech did so. "Let's see if anyone can pick up...hello anyone there?" She said through her communication module, trying to contact the senders.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Ivory nodded and smiled, "Great. See you later then." He then turned to Cassandra, "Sorry I was so rude earlier Ms. It's been awhile scince I've been in New York. So who are you out of curiosity."

The squad left the building and went down to the docks to await a ship arrival that could possibly be driven by the criminal organization. When the boat arrived Allison climbed up the side of it cloaked. When she got on the deck she began looking for any signs of the organization.

"See anything yet?" Amelia asked.

"No, not yet. Wait, hold on." Allison said. "It's them, proceed to engage." The rest of the squad took off towards the boat. When they arrived on the boat, all Hell broke lose. The criminals fired several different types of weapons at the girls. Though they had heavy weapons, they didn't do any damage to the girls army. Allison threw people of the ship, while Tanya controls people to attack each other and she sliced them. Liona fired her rail gun at the supplies on the ship and so did Amelia. This caused a large fire and loud noises to erupt from the boat.

"My name's Cassandra Thompson, or Agent Mania. And it's okay, I can't exactly fight back with my anger anyways," she shrugged.

Pyosimros said:
"My name's Cassandra Thompson, or Agent Mania. And it's okay, I can't exactly fight back with my anger anyways," she shrugged.
Ivory nodded and stuck out a hand, "Mice to meet you Cassandra!"

LokiofSP said:
Ivory nodded and stuck out a hand, "Nice to meet you Cassandra!"

Deciding to leave Ivory, Perry & Cassandra to have their talk Jack sits down in front of Stark Tower's entrance staring off at the horizon. "It's been a long time sine I felt uneasy. But why do I feel this bad it's something I've felt for sure but why now?" he thought to hihimself. "Just what is causing this feeling?" he mumbled looking off to the Horizon.

Pyosimros said:
(Wow pretty much literally nothing happened ;- ;)
"Nice to meet you too," Cassandra shakes his hand.
(I know right)

Ivory stops shaking her hand and turns to leave to go back to the tower, "Nice to meet you Cassandra, I'd like to know about your Symbiote next time, see you later cousin can't wait for later! Also fuck you Jack!"

Cassie had left the room when the fighting started to get away from everyone. She sat down at her lab table and put the helm that Thor had given to her on it next to her dad's old mask. She sat staring at them for a while before turning back to her suit and blowtorch.

There was a knock on the tower door, which phoenix answered and to his surprise, he finds a deliveryman with a strange looking box. "Is Cassie stark here? I have a delivery for her, from Mr Howard Stark." He said as phoenix nodded, letting him in. The man sets to not in the living area and left. "Cassssssie!! We got something for you!!" Phoenix called, looking over the bot, seeing his weird dragon head hand. @sitanomoto

Marko finishes spray painting the stark living room and goes down to the dining room, making himself a hamburger with chips. Great breakfast indeed. He munches in delight, wondering if Cassie finished his suit @sitanomoto

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Flash watched Cassie work. He hasn't left to chase the robot ladies though he still had his symbiote on. He tried to stay away from the blowtorch since his symbiote usually screams if it gets hit, though all those tank missiles fired at the alien Flash and the symbiote got used to it. "What are you making there?" Flash looked at it. He usually gets his gear made for him so he wasn't very used to the actual construction of weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back