• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Phoenix wheeled the massive not into the lab, it just sat there, lifeless and limp. "The delivery guy said it was from Howard stark..... Isssss he a relative?" He asked, looking at the not, and the dragon's head where its left hand should be. "That is weird..... Is it a shape shifting robot?" He asked, looking closely at the dragon head. @sitanomoto

Marko walked down hearing a man talking saying "Jeeves". He walks down and smiles at the person. He writes a note to the stranger "Hello. May I help you?" @Reaper

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Connor stared at the blue vial, "Their own attempt at a serum huh?" His eyes drifted up to Alex's. "We're they..? Did they..?" He'd thought about what they we're doing to Alex while he and Aedan chased HYDRA down for so many weeks. Then Alex smashed the vial, "So you stole it to...destroy it?" Connor moved to lean his head against the tree, still holding himself upright on his knees.

He was a bit offed by how he wrote messages rather than speaking, but he replied with a smirk. "I'm here to talk to Tony's daughter. You know, give my condolences." He offered his hand. "Harry Osborn."

@National

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
Ivory felt his hand grip to the table with great strength, and looked at Cassie, "Bullshit." He stood up, "I'm sorry Cass but I call BS, what could you have done huh?! Walk up there and take the blow that surly would have killed you?! All that would have changed is that your dad would be here instead of you." He paused and looked to the side like he was abou to cry but he forced the tears down, "None of us could do anything, Massacre had us beat and was just to damn quick." He had gone through this recently, the only thing he could do now was deliver the same exact speech his parents gave him with less understanding, "We all got caught off guard and two people payed with their lives, all that means is that now we have to get better. Get stronger so this NEVER happens again! The thing is though Cass, you can't just get better by wallowing in sadness, you need to get up and improve yourself. Get up and run, test your endurance, and while your at it milk the co-" He paused and cleared his throat as he realized he memorized the speech to well, "The point is that you have to make your dad proud, protect the city and better yourself, honer his memory."
Cass looked at Ivory. "All of that is true... But... But he had skills that I don't, like leadership skills." she brightened at the metallic robot. "Wow!" she rolled her chair over to the robot and placed her hand on it gently. "Phoenix... Phoenix where did you get this?" she stood from her chair and knelt next to it. She smiled. "Grandpa's still making tech even after the grave..." she looked at Ivory with a smile. Tech always made her feel better about things. "Look at this.... This is one hell of a robot, isn't it?"

"Don't question my methods..." Alex said, looking at Connor. "So... you liked at first... sight huh?" Alex said, a cocky smile on his face. He then turned his attention to the battlefield, trying to get up. But he couldn't, his legs kept giving up on him. He didn't like to be this vulnerable. The pain started to subside a little, not being that unbearable anymore.

sitanomoto said:
Cass looked at Ivory. "All of that is true... But... But he had skills that I don't, like leadership skills." she brightened at the metallic robot. "Wow!" she rolled her chair over to the robot and placed her hand on it gently. "Phoenix... Phoenix where did you get this?" she stood from her chair and knelt next to it. She smiled. "Grandpa's still making tech even after the grave..." she looked at Ivory with a smile. Tech always made her feel better about things. "Look at this.... This is one hell of a robot, isn't it?"
Ivory shook his head but put up with it as she was out of her funk at least for a moment, "Yeah it's pretty amazing....Then again we've already established I gave no idea how most tech works." He frowned a bit at how complicated it was but was interrupted by the buzz of his phone, looking at it he saw a message

"If your not home in 15 mins I'll skin you alive! ~Mom

P.S. Your father just told me that skinning alive is not an acceptable punishment so on second thought we'll probably just leave for dinner without you."

Ivory's eyes widened as he realized his mistake and quickly shoved his phone in his pocket, how could Cassie take anything he said seriously if she knew that he had gotten a second chance. For now he had to think of some excuse to get himself home though.

Marko takes the mans hand and shakes it, grinning. He writes "I can lead you to Cassie. Follow me" he walks up the stairs

He groaned when he saw stairs but followed Marko nevertheless. "I didn't get your name. Do you work here or what?" He asked.

Flash looked at them. "Alright, how about I take you kids for lunch. Emotional periods over," he smiled. Ivory did pretty well with his speech.

Cassie looked at Flash with a smile. "Sure, just give me a minute to activate this baby." she took her screwdriver and unscrewed a panel, flipping a small switch. She heard Ivory's phone buzz and she looked at him quizzically. "Who's that?" she asked.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie looked at Flash with a smile. "Sure, just give me a minute to activate this baby." she took her screwdriver and unscrewed a panel, flipping a small switch. She heard Ivory's phone buzz and she looked at him quizzically. "Who's that?" she asked.
Ivory cleared his throat at Cassie's question, "SO Flash was it? Yeah lunch sounds great I know this nice little place by..." He checked his phone for his new house's address, "108th street and Columbus that makes the BEST shawarma!"

Connor huffed annoyed, "You questioned mine first with coming after you." He was tempted to hit Alex in the shoulder but that would only end with both of them in pain, so he ignored the temptation. The other boys next words followed by that damn cocky smile had him flustered and red. He was glad Alex couldn't see it as he'd turned to look at the battle. "Considering you we're covered in dirt and muck the first time I saw you, no, not really." He teased, followed by a cough.

Then Alex was trying to stand and Connor growled placing his good hand on his shoulder to help keep him down. "If I can't go back out there, neither can you."

National said:
Marko ignores his question and gets up and motions at Cassie
Cassie looked at Ivory and then at Marko with a smile. "Hey Marko," she said. "Who's this?" she looked at the new person with a raised eyebrow.

Phoenix looks over the robot, which activated after Cassie finished talking. The eye eye slot glows blue as it looked around the room, then at Cass. "Hello ms. Stark. I am redd. I am your robotic guardian created to ensure your safety. I am also sentient, allowing me to be aware of human feelings and emotions." The bot said as he stood up, and moved his hand, and the head in place of his left hand. @sitanomoto

"Cool, lets go. I'll just call everyone else and-" he looked behind him and he saw two people. The first one he was somewhat familiar with, his name was Marko. Though the other person he wasn't so familiar with.

He joined the rest of them. "Cassie! We met when we were younger. I'm Harry Osbourne, CEO of oscorp." He looked around at the strange individuals in the room. "This isn't a bad time, is it?"

Flash looked at Cassie. "The building should have a built in scanner right? Is he really the guy or is that a shapeshifter. Your dad has, 'files on everyone.'" he phrased from what he said to Flash long ago.

Marko looks at the suits, wondering if his was already made. He looked at Cassie Hopefully.

Ivory slowly backed to the door, the name Osborne sounded familiar but he couldn't stop and think about it much right now, he needed to go an this was his chance, he put back on his mask hoping that the new man hadn't seen his face as he reached for the door handle...

National said:
Marko looks at the suits, wondering if his was already made. He looked at Cassie Hopefully.
"Nice to meet you, Redd." cassie smiled. She turned to Harry. "Friday, Security Scan."

"Scanning...." the AI said. "Scan complete."

"Identify."

"Identification: Harry Osbourne II."

"Good." she looked at Harry with a one moment gesture and then at Marko with a smile. "C'mere chatterbox, I have something for you."

sitanomoto said:
"Nice to meet you, Redd." cassie smiled. She turned to Harry. "Friday, Security Scan."
"Scanning...." the AI said. "Scan complete."

"Identify."

"Identification: Harry Osbourne II."

"Good." she looked at Harry with a one moment gesture and then at Marko with a smile. "C'mere chatterbox, I have something for you."
((i don't understand.... How is that a shock?))

Redd looked around and looked at the random parts scattered apart. "Looks like my creator was hard at work, he left all these pieces lying about." he said, not knowing that Howard and tony are dead. "Where is he anyway? is he outside, on errands?" redd asked in a confused manner. Phoenix groans quietly, obiviously knowing what happened to tony and howard. A pained look crossed his face. @sitanomoto

Kaz grinned and ran over, and also happily relieved the scantron didn't check Marko. His pocket held something he found in his ruined city, and he thought it would,be better for him to only know about it for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back