• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jack had just walked in after sitting in the front entrance for awhile contemplating what that strange feeling was. "Hey every-" sensing the now gloomy mood as he walked in Jack didn't even bother to ask he simply turned on his heel and walked right back out.

"I didn't think this through. The plan was... simple." The sharp pains were returning. "It was just... get the keys, release all prisoners, then run to freedom. I stood behind... to find Vi. I promised her... a ticket out of this, hell hole." Alex said, starting to breath heavily and tried to lift himself up, this time managing to stay up, although she started to tremble like he was shaken by something. He managed to get a hold of himself, holding one arm on the tree. "Unlike you... I'm a stubborn bastard. I won't... let one flea bite hold me down... for long."

This time Connor put forth the effort for an eyeroll as he had his back to Alex, watching the battle. "I'm sorry, I don't have any sort of extra healing." One moment the guy was a flirt and the next he was prodding at an open wound. "Don't forget who dragged your sorry butt out of danger." Maybe Alex hadn't meant anything by it, was kind of difficult to tell with the injured tone. But that was a touchy subject, one arm and no shield? Close friend fighting for their lives alone? Yeah, Connor was probably only hanging back for Alex at this point, the other boy had just talked about giving up minutes ago.

"And you've got more than a flea bite." Connor commented as he looked over his shoulder, his eyes going to Alex's bruised neck. The injury he'd gotten for saving Connor. "You stumble out there and do what exactly? Glare someone to death?"

" I'm gonna get you, and Aedan, out of here. You came to rescue me, I appreaciate that, but you are in badder shape than me." Alex said, breathing slowly. His healing factor worked slowly, but still not fast enough to be back into battle. "This extra healing is not working too good you know ? I do not have this metallic arm because if fashion design."

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Perry didn't get a response so he walked in. There was Ivory, there was the other symbiote guy, Cassie, Marko, and some other person. "Hello everyone, what's up?" he walked towards the window casually. He looked at Ivory. He kind of was disappointed in himself that Ivory did most of the 'feeling better' work and Perry pretty much did nothing.

Harry was exasperated on how many people hang out at stark tower. He waved at perry. "Harry Osborn. How are ya?"

Ivory stopped dead in his tracks as Perry and the guy, now revealed to be Harry Osborn, were looking right at him, his mask thankfully covered his worried expression, before he could think of anything his phone rang again...

"10 minutes on the clock, I swear if you're not here by the time limit we might just END UP EATING YOU FOR DINNER ~Mom

P.S. Sorry, still new to the mom thing remember? Just get here soon. Please?"

Ivory put his phone away again and began to shake, he was screwed no matter what he did now.

Whistling aftrr seeing Ivory''s text message Jack said "Don't know how I'd feel if my mom said she'd have me for dinner " he said with a grin.

'Osborn' was a surname that Perry grew to dislike. The first one it seemed was an old enemy of his father, so Perry was on edge when talking to him. Though he did a good job hiding it. "Pretty good, Mr. Cool-Guy-With-Blond-Hair-And-Glasses," he said with a smile.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Whistling aftrr seeing Ivory''s text message Jack said "Don't know how I'd feel if my mom said she'd have me for dinner " he said with a grin.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory paled and turned around, once again Jack was protected from his death glare by his mask. He began gesturing from Cassie to his phone and the word mom.

"DP?" Perry looked at him confused. Unless he was talking about a relation with his dad and someone else he didn't know who he was talking about.

"You guys don't know who DP is?" he asked not that surprised. "Well I guess you wouldn't get the abbreviation I'm talking about Deadpool" he said

Redd had heard talking while in the labs. He then decides to go to the source, where the group was. "Hello my friends! I am redd. And I am the creation of Howard stark, as a guardian of ms. Stark." He said as he sat down in front of them, scratching his head with his dragon head used as a hand.

Kaz looks at the robot. It looked like that giant power ranger robot he saw as a kid. The dragon head made it more power rangery. Kaz's hand touches the capsule he is currently hiding, the stone inside it glowing blue, but the capsule hides it away from eyesight. If it is what he thinks it is... He is now lost in a train of thought of the stone, his face giving him an expression of deep thought

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"You guys don't know who DP is?" he asked not that surprised. "Well I guess you wouldn't get the abbreviation I'm talking about Deadpool" he said

[/QUOTE]
Ivory's eyes twitched and he simply stomped off, "Jack's idiocy is to much for me to handle." He ran off and took out his phone, but before he could make it outside he tripped and fell unconscious after hitting his head, his phone skated back into the lab under Cassie's feet with his texts from his mom opened as he was about to reply...

Jack simply grabbed the biggest broom he could find walked up to Ivory's unconscious body and sweeped it off. "Clean up on aisle three" he stated as he rolled Ivory towards the couch.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Jack simply grabbed the biggest broom he could find walked up to Ivory's unconscious body and sweeped it off. "Clean up on aisle three" he stated as he rolled Ivory towards the couch.

[/QUOTE]
(Did you really just sweep away an unconscious persons body?)

Los Angeles

Meanwhile two figures prepared to walk up a news broadcasting station thzt would be preparing to send out an important message later in the following day.

(I've always thought it be funny so yeah why not?)

She looked back at Marko. "I have part of your mask done, but now might not be the best time to test it." she felt the phone hit her foot and then heard Perry. "Lets see...." she picked up the phone and her eyes went wide. She shot up like a bullet and rn over to Ivory's unconcious body. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked quietly, gently putting him on the couch. "Oh, for goodness sake, Ivory..."

Flash went beside her on his wheelchair. "Well, with people having healing factors left and right, injuries like this can be easily recoverable," he explained to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back