• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Nice to meet you too. But can you put on your mask again? Y'know, secret identity thing," Perry smiled. Though it wasn't very visible from the mask.

"Secret Identity huh guess I should start thinking about getting a costume" he thought. "Hey Perry this has been bugging me for a while but why do you have a secret identity? Why is your secret identity so important to you? Your father is Spider-Man and he's not dead just retured out of the hero gig and your mom as I've heard on the street can handle herself so why tge identity?" he asked curiously.

@Pyosimros

"Pyosimros, post: 3248944, member: 31913"]"Nice to meet you too. But can you put on your mask again? Y'know, secret identity thing," Perry smiled. Though it wasn't very visible from the mask.

Ivory's eye twitched, all he did was say nice to meet you?! This was a huge moment, one that should have affected him more! He and his family had spent long nights talking about this, how they woild explain Ben's return to life, why they went off the map, how he met Laura, why Ivory looked absolutely nothing like Laura, how to explain how nobody knew about this, and all he reacted was with an okay?! "Yeah of course, if we're to protect our secret identity we need masks, I get it." He put on his mask and gave a childlike evil smirk, "Speaking of identities while the costume is on, the name's Savage, and this..." A long black tendril reached out to the boy's shoulder

"Is his twin brother."

"Shush! Don't saw my name when people don't know it, like her!" Perry pointed at Cassandra. Guess she knows now. Perry sighed. "It's for my own safety and what people think of me. Spider-Man can be his own person and my Perry can be his own person."

"So you're a symbiote as well? I thought two symbiotes so far. A giant symbiote that looks like Rhino, and some other one in a building," he said.

Ivory's eye twitched again

"Alright bud, just calm do-"

Ivory turned to the boy, "HOW ARE YOU SO CHILL ABOUT EVERYTHING?!" He turned to Jack, "YOU ARE AN ASS, YOU SLAMMED ME THROUGH A FLOOR WHEN I HAD NO SUIT OR PROTECTION!" He turned to the girl, "AND YOU ACTUALLY SEEM LIKE A VERY NICE PERSON, I'D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU LATERR!"

"Okay..?" Cassandra took a step back. The symbiote was on her fingertips, though it was so small that no one could really see. If this would evolve into a battle she would be the one to stop it. "I'm so chill about this because this is a chill thing!" Perry crossed his arms.

Pyosimros said:
"Okay..?" Cassandra took a step back. The symbiote was on her fingertips, though it was so small that no one could really see. If this would evolve into a battle she would be the one to stop it. "I'm so chill about this because this is a chill thing!" Perry crossed his arms.
If looks could kill, a sun would have been dropped on the boy, he took off his mask once again, "You see my face, my skin complexion? Reasons like that are why my family have had nights were we missed sleep thinking about how to break this news to people, so excuse me for not thinking this is a chill situation!"

"First of all that was to awaken your suit and it was on you to begin witb second you agreed to the fight had you absolutely refused I would've complied begrudgingly and third your suit did wake up although not the way we had hoped he's awake so you should be thanking me ya moron

[QUOTE="T Regal Rper]"First of all that was to awaken your suit and it was on you to begin witb second you agreed to the fight had you absolutely refused I would've complied begrudgingly and third your suit did wake up although not the way we had hoped he's awake so you should be thanking me ya moron

[/QUOTE]
Ivory put back oj his mask and walked up tonJacknand bonked him on the head, "If you had paid attention, it was Savage, the voice thst needed aw akening, the suit was fine."

"Wasn't that the person you said needed to awaken besides Savage is a symbiote right part of your suit or something so didn't I wake him up in a way?" he asked

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"Wasn't that the person yoeeded to awaken besides Savage is a symbiote right part of your suit or something so didn't I wake him up in a way?" he asked

[/QUOTE]
Ivory pinched the bridge ofhis nose, "I had told you that the suit worked fine, Savage's voice was gone, that's what I wanted back!"

The Regal Rper]Jack shook his head starting to get annoyed by Ivory's ignorance. "Look that's what i was trying to get back" he stated [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory shook his head, "Sure did a great job on that." He scoweled before realizing something and looking down, he mumbled, "Also thanks for staying with Cassie."

Ivory backed away from Jack embarrassed before looking back at Perry, "Sorry for blowing up like that. Also my parents wanted to see if they could come over tonight, to catch up on how life has been."

"Sure, you guys can come," Perry responded. He wasn't sure what his parents would say though.

(Have to go, and tommorow I won't be on much since I'll be at a birthday party)

He heard his name, and his eyes opened, looking at Connor, who was dragging him. He tried to get up, only to be met with his legs giving up on him. After a few struggles, Alex manages to get up, clutching to Connor. A few grunts were all his words were resumed to. 'Can't let Totenkopf win.' Alex said to himself, starting to grit his teeth. He held onto Connor, looking at him. "Y-You got it, cap." Alex said, his voice being full of pain. Some of his wounds started to bleed, coloring his black shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back