• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Crono said:
"That's why I told you to know your limits. You good?" Connor held out his arm in case Aedan needed the support. The bot showed up and Connor admittedly almost wished it had gotten lost, or something. Maybe it'd be useful? He just didn't like the idea of the general having any kind of say-so in what happened from here on out. As they moved on towards the jet his left hand went to his comm device clicking it in, "Anyone read me?" There was a little static and he pressed it again, this time before he spoke he got feedback and he ripped it from his ear out of panic.
Connor threw it on the ground, pausing to stare at it. They couldn't get in touch with them, he had no idea if they needed help, couldn't ask for any in return. He glanced up briefly at Aedan almost asking what he should do with his eyes, as if the other boy could read his mind. That was his friends and family, but they we're Alex's only chance, no matter how much he delved into it he knew he could never just abandon Alex. Then he started moving again, and up the small steps onto the plane. "Aedan, I really don't know what we're getting into here but if you want out this is likely your last chance bud." Aedan had already said he was in this, but Connor still had to ask.
Aedan regained his composure as the bot appeared, though he was still too dizzy to really care all that much. However he did notice Connor throw his ear piece down... Aedan, forcing himself to stand straight once more, walked over, to see what problem they faced now, though that was revealed with the blonde man's eyes, Aedan sighed and looked at Connor, "It's now or never..." Judging by Connor's expression, Aedan wasn't entirely convinced he had been heard, but Connor had definitely made his mind up, so he was followed up by Aedan as was expected. "Of course I want out... It's cold up in Serbia." Aedan joked, stepping onto the plane, prepared to help someone who was realistically a stranger, yet already felt like a life-long brother.

Marko looked sadly at his drawing. He just painted one of his greatest pieces! He has to leave it now? He points at it to get Jacks attention to it

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Marko nods his head. He hopes that Cassie and Dimitri will like it. They haven't seen it yet. He hopes it helps them. He scribbles a note and hands it to Jack "Where to?"

Marko looks at Dimitri and smiles. That's one down. He was happy Dimitri liked it. Now he hoped the same would be for Cassie

Jaon starts To stand up and feels a liquid flowing ightly down her cheek. She touches her head amd draws it in front of her face. Blood covers her hand as she faints

"By the way. Welcome to the team. In sorry about your dad, he was an amazing leader." He remembered how quicksilver urged him to learn about the special side of his universe, and how it is coming in handy now.

Marko nodded. He wrote a note "Thank you. For everything. Your father is the only reason I am here. If he didn't find me, I wouldn't be standing with you great people" Marko smiled

He put his hand on Marko's shoulder. "Well he was pretty great. Now if you'll excuse me, I think a demigod is bleeding over yonder." He rushed to Joan and began fanning her. "Hello?"

Jack notices that Joan is unconscious being to far away to do anything he signals Hel to check on her. Turning his attention to Marko "No idea" he said but we gotta leave this town speaking of which why don't we head over to the Sanctum or whatever you guys called it we need to find Connor and Aedan" he said

@Hel

Marko looks at Jack and gives him a note "I understand that this might be a weird question, but are the symbiotes actually gone? I remembered that we had one on our city, and we caged him up. But after my city exploded, he escaped @TheRegalRper

Hel was groggy from the symbiotes attack that had thrown her into a wall and knocked her unconcious. She missed everything that had happened before, and barely registered what Jack wanted her to do. Standing, she moved over nearer to Jaon and shook her side, "Hey, Janedottir, are you alright?" She asked, trying to rouse the girl from her unconcious state.

@subject 635

"I have no idea about that symbiote the only one we know now that is left is Ivory but he's one of the good guys and I can't exactly leave because DP told me to stick with you guys for some reason, still don't know why though" he said shrugging. "Anyway let's head over to the Sanctum after a bit for now we'll need Cassie to finish mourning" Jack said in a lower tone to Marko.

@National

Marko nods. Jack was right. Thus was a very emotional day. It's time for everyone to calm down and get back together again. He hopes his painting will still be there once he comes back.

Walking over to were he dragged Finn out of from the rubble Jack crouches over him and stares at his unconscious state. "....Well here goes" he said and slapped Finn in the face multiple times to wake up him.

@CasualDragon

Phoenix walks around the labs, being sure of touching nothing at all. "He has such a cool lab, maybe I should ask to work in it sometime when he is around." He thought to himself as he exited the labs, going to an elevator.

(Amazes me Phoenix doesn't because if he's in the tower he should have felt he shocks it recieved and heard all the commotion that went on arount it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back