• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Massacre cried in anguish, as the molten hand all-but bypassed the suit entirely, ripping a huge hole into the symbiote's chest, Massacre grabbed her head as she spat, but the brute was now void of strength, not even able to wrestle her off the ground anymore, the suit now melting, and gooey, not even his emotions were in check, Massacre didn't even have the will to feel angry anymore, as he helplessly grabbed at Cassie, the hole in his suit not even healing the slightest bit. after trying, and failing, to retaliate... Massacre found his strength near gone, as he now fought for survival... That seems guaranteed to be denied.

National said:
(And I bet ten dollahs massacre isnt dead yet)
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
((Oh hell no! Dmitri and Cassie got a do their signature move first. Then he gets a death speech.))

"I get that." Connor said calmly, turning his attention back to the general, and extending his own in a shake. He was being respectful even if he didn't believe the man fully deserved it. His voice was void of all anger and haste, unlike before. "But the city would have been destroyed long ago if not for our parents. You just keep that in mind when your watching the news about Hydra taking hits later."

Connor moved to ready himself near Aedan. "I can't ask you not to push yourself...but know your limits alright? It's just the two of us for now so I'm still going to need you later. Can't take on HYDRA on my own can I?" He smiled at Aedan, thankful he wasn't doing this alone. He would have never made it this far.

(Connor be honoring Pietro and Tony without even knowing what's going on, like a boss.)

John looked at Massacre. It was pitiful how he grabbed Cassie. His hand created a light fire. "Want me to finish him? Whatever your name is."

Pyosimros said:
John looked at Massacre. It was pitiful how he grabbed Cassie. His hand created a light fire. "Want me to finish him? Whatever your name is."
(((Shoo!))) xD

Cassie growled as she sliced off Massacre's hand. "He's mine." She looked at him and looked at Dimitri. "Ready, Mercury?"

Marko comes up behind John. He looked at him and shook his head. This was the fight for Dimitri and Cassie. And Marko wanted to keep it that way

(At this rate I'll just have to add a villain of my own lol)

Jack got up now completely healed. Had been for a while picking up his katana he put it back in it's sheath before walking towards Ivory who was trying to leave. "Whoa there, where do you think your going?" he asked dragging Ivory back with him to where the others were.

@LokiofSP

( I'll make abvillain too. Wanna work together regal? @TheRegalRper)

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory broke from Jack's grip and looked at him with a fire in his eyes, "GET OFF ME YOU ASSHOLE! YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?! HELP HER! HELP CASSIE!" He turned back around and started leaving again.

(Let me do this please, I have possible plans for the near future)

Aedan flashed Connor a smile, before increasing their momentum, "What? You didn't think I was just dropping you off at the airport did you?" He said humorously, before now looking at Connor seriously, emotion in his eyes. "We're in this to the end now buddy." He assured, emotion setting upon him. Before Aedan could sob like a baby over someone he'd known for less than three days, he set off sprinting, putting more effort in the power than he had ever before... Screw know your limits, it was time to find out.

The General just smirked, as the two men dashed off. He said nothing, but wordlessly returned to his ruined base, now planning to use his recourses to start rebuilding the city... he had been promised aid from the President... This was his problem, and he'd be damned if he couldn't fix it.

@Crono

((Dunno.... Will be discussed in the OOC forum.))

((Ok, @Reaper you need to remind me about what that special move was, because I totally forgot...))

Jack rubbed his neck watching Ivory leave. "That's harsh bro" he said watching Ivory leave. Turning towards the Dmitri and Cassie, Jack decided to maintain his distance and wait to see what would happen.

(Alright brah)

(I think so. I'm bringing in BlackBolt so Thanos can kill him and Marko can cut loose. Who ever wants to be Thanos *Cough* Archangel *Cough* is a really good villain so he should be Thanos *Cough*)

Dimitri wiggled his fingers, his hand still in the air. He cleared his throat. "Cassie. Give me a HAND. Give me one. Fu- just... Put one of your metal gauntlets on my hand."

National said:
(I think so. I'm bringing in BlackBolt so Thanos can kill him and Marko can cut loose. Who ever wants to be Thanos *Cough* Archangel *Cough* is a really good villain so he should be Thanos *Cough*)
((I had a power trip with Massacre! I'll become a RPnation tyrant as Thanos! xD ))

"What? Oh! Yeah, sorry." Cassie took off her gauntlet and handed it to Dimitri.

(((-n-) Good job Cass.))

Reaper said:
Dimitri wiggled his fingers, his hand still in the air. He cleared his throat. "Cassie. Give me a HAND. Give me one. Fu- just... Put one of your metal gauntlets on my hand."
((Oops.))

Massacre coughed up black goo, as he watched the two heroes bicker over an appropriate way to finish him. "Anytime, worms..." The symbiote mumbled, finding some sort of morbid entertainment in everything that had happened, and that still was happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back