• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

@Metaphysics (not much so. Far Stark Tower & Oscorp took a beating Harry is threatening the Avengers trying to get them to joun him and the others are doing their own thing)

Metaphysics said:
(Am I still rescuing people?)
(Yea, lets see if you can't just say you got them on the ship and take them back to New York soon? The event is running out of steam now...)

sitanomoto said:
Cassie got into the truck an smiled at Phoenix. "I didn't know you could drive!
Dazzle leaned on the window behind Harry. "I'm getting bored, Harry, Darling." she said, walking up behind him.
Ivory turned to the pretty girl who just appeared, "Prepare to not be bored for much longer as I unveil my next trick!"

"Alright! Senders found!" Teri shouted as she maneuvered her mech to block attacks as she went down to get them on. "Get yourselves on, we're going with a boom." She told them plainly as she opened a hatch.

Jack watched as Dazzle entered the building. "How dazzling" he said but then realized that was a really bad joke.

(I'm sorry but since this is the best opportunity I'm just gonna say it. MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE GO GO GO GO! @Archangel Galdrael )

"When you are on your own for a while, you tend to teach yourself thingsssssss!" He shouted as he drove to an abandoned factory, in which he calls home. They arrive 10 minutes later, and they stop. "Let me load you two onto the conveyor." He said as he backed onto the conveyor belt, and gets out to activate it, transporting redd and Cassie to the main facilities within the factory, with the necessary tools and the right amount of chromium. @sitanomoto

Marko follows the truck and hovers over the factory. He lands gently down and walks in, knocking on the wall to signal he is here

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Dazzle smiled at everyone. "I see Jack reembers me," she said. "For those who don't know me, I'm Dhalia Asterwith, commonly known as Dazzle. I'm Harry's girlfriend." she winked at Harry. @Reaper

(( Sorry if that was uncalled or, I just thought I would make a cool twist.))

Marko nods in greetings and steps in, nodding to Cassie and Redd. He writes to Phoenix "Need any help?"

While the Blur runs towards the plane crash, wind in his face, he is suddenly attacked from behind. A weak bolt of lightning hits him, and he turns around to see a familiar foe. "Hello, Streak..." the man says. Green, yellow and black outfit, and a head that seems to be coated in electricity; Electro 2.0. "Electro..." Barry says, sighting Ray Dillon. "Watt's up...?" Electro 2.0 says, smirking at his horrible pun. "Alright, are we gonna have a fight here, or not?" Barry asks. "Glad you ask...How's THIS for an answer?" Ray Dillon goes to zap Barry again, but he rolls out of the way. He then gets up, putting his fists up.

Harry's hand still covered his forehead. "Remembers you? You've met them, love?" He asked dazzle, visibly embarrassed.

Reaper said:
Harry's hand still covered his forehead. "Remembers you? You've met them, love?" He asked dazzle, visibly embarrassed.
Ivory turns back to Harry, "My greatest trick yet! I, Ivory am actually Ben Reily's son! One of your grandfathers greatest failures!"

Diamond655 said:
While the Blur runs towards the plane crash, wind in his face, he is suddenly attacked from behind. A weak bolt of lightning hits him, and he turns around to see a familiar foe. "Hello, Streak..." the man says. Green, yellow and black outfit, and a head that seems to be coated in electricity; Electro 2.0. "Electro..." Barry says, sighting Ray Dillon. "Watt's up...?" Electro 2.0 says, smirking at his horrible pun. "Alright, are we gonna have a fight here, or not?" Barry asks. "Glad you ask...How's THIS for an answer?" Ray Dillon goes to zap Barry again, but he rolls out of the way. He then gets up, putting his fists up.
(-n-) that pun was way too cheesy.))

National said:
Marko nods in greetings and steps in, nodding to Cassie and Redd. He writes to Phoenix "Need any help?"
Cassie shrugged at Redd's question. "I guess..."

Reaper said:
"Aww... Darling..." Dazzle said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Jack just tried to flirt with me. While back, he's nothing to me now."

Cassandra looked at him with a confused glance. "It was the professor at Empire State University, Miles Warren or Jackal..."

"Failure? A highly successful cloning procedure that convinced Spider-Man himself that he was the clone?" He chuckled to himself.

Pyosimros said:
Cassandra looked at him with a confused glance. "It was the professor at Empire State University, Miles Warren or Jackal..."
Ivory smiled again, "Yes, but his granddad tried to kill my uncle, Peter Parker, my dad saved him and died. The thing that makes it a failure is that he came back! He tried to kill Spider-man and he never succeeded, he couldn't even kill his clone!"

Reaper said:
"Failure? A highly successful cloning procedure that convinced Spider-Man himself that he was the clone?" He chuckled to himself.
He turned to Harry, a crazed look in his eyes, "You sit upon a throne of failure, and you think you'll be better by making the same mistakes your granddad made. Face it, you're a joke Harry, and your family will ever be is a joke!"

The Blur starts dodging shots from Electro, who keeps firing electricity. "I doubt you'll get away, seeing your current situation." Electro says, making another pun. "Can you stop making those puns? You almost defeated me with pure boredom." The Blur snarks, before performing his Gatling Punch move. He found himself avoiding going for strikes at the face, noting that it's covered in electricity. Ray Dillon falls back, crashing through the front door of some random skyscraper. Barry then continues trading punches with Electro. "Electro, get ready for a power outage!" Barry snarks again. He then rushes Electro 2.0 back outside, and starts dodging blasts again. "What is your plan, exactly?" Electro asks. "Well, keep blasting at me, you'll find out!" The Blur says, starting to run past a hydrant. Electro 2.0 blasts at the hydrant by accident, causing it to break a piece off and fire water at Electro...

BZZZZAPT!

Electro 2.0 is then soaked in water, and he is knocked out. "Water you waiting for, Electro? Had enough yet?" Barry snarks. Electro 2.0 gets back up, just barely able to stand. "You win this round, Streak...but I will be back!" Ray Dillon claims. He looks at the skyscraper, and smirks. He starts drawing power from the skyscraper, until he has enough to cover his head with power again. He then starts flying out of the area, leaving a crackling trail of lightning behind it. "You know you can't get away, right, Electro?" Barry says, running after him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back