• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Reaper said:
"Thank you... Sir... How did you get into my office?" He said, surprised by the newcomer.
Ivory sighed inwardly, he wasn't clueless, he just needed to annoy Harry and make him mad. He shrugged, "Still a boring question, next!"

"What's even the point of this, isn't that guy your enemy or something?" John pointed over to Osborn. He's been dealing with his own villains to care about the Avenger's ordeals.

Pyosimros said:
"What's even the point of this, isn't that guy your enemy or something?" John pointed over to Osborn. He's been dealing with his own villains to care about the Avenger's ordeals.
Ivory stopped swinging his legs and looked at John, "So you're telling me we can't have a civilized discussion?"

By this time, Harry's forehead was on his desk from annoyance. "This is nothing short of torture. That's what this is."

Reaper said:
By this time, Harry's forehead was on his desk from annoyance. "This is nothing short of torture. That's what this is."
Ivory yawned, "I awnsered some of your questions, lets be fair and have you awnser some of mine."

Reaper said:
A muffled, "Fine, what do you want to know?" Came from the desk as he refused to move.
Ivory sat up straight and got deadly serious, "Lets start with this one, on a scale from one to ten, how much would you have bet that I didn't notice the gun you have in your drawer that you're reaching for..."

He sat up slowly. "Well... This is uncomfortable.... And to answer your question, maybe an eight." He looked up at them almost ashamed.

Reaper said:
He sat up slowly. "Well... This is uncomfortable.... And to answer your question, maybe an eight." He looked up at them almost ashamed.
Ivory smirked, "Good, next question. Do you know who I am? I mean my history, my family, all of that? Tell me everything you know about not just me, but every Avenger that keeps their identity secret. Remember, this ones worth double points."

"There is a drug you can give someone to where they are in a state of half consciousness and you can ask them any question you wish. It is the first thing we did to Dimitri. I know who you are, ivory. I was bluffing earlier, I know this fellow is John, son of the Scarlett witch. You really wouldn't want to know how much I know."

Laying down in the tower, Marko lays down, defeated. All he could do was blow things up. He almost blew up Ivory and half the city back in Oscorp. And he also told a secret to Harry that not many knew. What happened back in the city. Many people think it's still up, when it isn't.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cassie got into the truck an smiled at Phoenix. "I didn't know you could drive!

Dazzle leaned on the window behind Harry. "I'm getting bored, Harry, Darling." she said, walking up behind him.

Reaper said:
"There is a drug you can give someone to where they are in a state of half consciousness and you can ask them any question you wish. It is the first thing we did to Dimitri. I know who you are, ivory. I was bluffing earlier, I know this fellow is John, son of the Scarlett witch. You really wouldn't want to know how much I know."
Ivory smirked and stood up, ignoring the pain he felt as he cockily walked up to Harry's desk cockily, "Good then you know that Im the living embodiment of how big of failures your father and grandfather were..."

Marko texted Cassie "Hey, you guys need help? Oh and is my suit done yet? Hope I didn't bother you" He sets the phone down next to him.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cassie got the text from Marko and texted back. "Well, the body is done, but I need you for the mask."

Reaper said:

Jack had left Stark Tower now making his way to Harry's office posing as a delivery guy when he reached the door he walked in and took a seat behind Ivory and John "So what's happening?"

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Jack had left Stark Tower now making his way to Harry's office posing as a delivery guy when he reached the door he walked in and took a seat behind Ivory and John "So what's happening?"

[/QUOTE]
(That moment when you send people away to protect them, but they come right back... Dammit Jack)

The Blur starts running towards the plane, remembering that he needs to tell the people there about what happened at Oscorp. "No, that's not it, that's not it either-Maybe if I run fast enough I can just run up a building and scope the area-no, that building isn't it, that's Stark Tower agai-" The Blur facepalms, noting that he has just run in a complete circle. "...Maybe this will go faster if I just focus on one direction and stick with it until I have to make a turn." The Blur then dashes in a random direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back