• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

((Nope.))

LokiofSP said:
Ivory gave a sigh of relief as Marko and Jack left, he let the tail go back into the suit as the sound of bones twisting and snapping was heard. Once this was done Ivory gave an exhausted smile to Harry before once again sitting upside down in the chair and swinging his legs playfully, "So Harry, what did you think of the game last night?"
(( that was the cutest image ever. Where's the "cute" rating on this?))

sitanomoto said:
((Nope.))

(( that was the cutest image ever. Where's the "cute" rating on this?))
(THANK YOU! Oh my god I'm so happy I remembered what I wanted to make Ivory like post-time skip, a cute little teen who knows when to get serious...Still very weak mentally so...Mid control ahoy)

She looked at Redd, realizing what he had asked. "You came to help me when I needed it. Of course I think you're useful. Also, you were made to be loyal to me. I'm pretty sure I couldn't get rid of you if I wanted to." Cassie smiled at Redd and knelt next to him. "You are my friend and my guardian, made by my Grandfather. I wouldn't get rid of you even if it meant my life."

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"I can soar in the sky" Jack began singing. "Sing it with me"! he exclaimed.

[/QUOTE]
(rolls eyes)

"If I sing we all die" Marko mouths out to Jack. He flies into the tower and gracefully tosses Jack into the building

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

sitanomoto said:
She looked at Redd, realizing what he had asked. "You came to help me when I needed it. Of course I think you're useful. Also, you were made to be loyal to me. I'm pretty sure I couldn't get rid of you if I wanted to." Cassie smiled at Redd and knelt next to him. "You are my friend and my guardian, made by my Grandfather. I wouldn't get rid of you even if it meant my life."
(rolls eyes)
"Tha...... Thank you....." He said as he moved the plane off of his legs, with Cassie's and phoenix's help. "Let's go, that truck phoenix brought should do the trick." He said as phoenix nodded, running to the truck and started it. He then puts the trailer in front of Cassie and redd. "Get in!! I will take you to my place!!" Phoenix called as he honked the horn.

Marko grins and goes into the tower. He remembered the mask Cassie was making for him and goes down to the lab to see it. He starts to hear a noise, and looks over to it @PinkGorikka

Allison looks over to see Marko looking into the room. She is still cloaked but the computer is still on. Allison backed away from the computer slowly and leaned against the wall quietly. (Last post for the night. Good Night all!)

Marko looks at the computer, seeing it on. "The hell" he wonders as he turns off the computer

Hel stood there a bit shocked by the person yelling about someone turning against these heroes. why do they seem to think that she is with them? She sighed and was about to go check it out when marko and Jack returned.

"Ah, seems to be taken care of, then, Hmm?"

Marko goes back in the room and grins at Hel, writing "For now at least. How is Asgard?"

"Oh, still standing in all its glory." She said with a bit of a smile. She looked at him and asked, "so what's the deal with this Oscorp? Publicity? You know if necessary I have the skills one may use to ruin another's credibility." She motioned to her mind as she spoke, indicating her power.

Kaz writes "For now, we should be okay. I was trying to make a deal with him, but all that happened was me almost bowing up half the city" Kaz's grin fades temporarily, and then he asks "Hel, other than Jaon, has Thor had any other kids?"

"Why are you trying to shoot the breeze with me, savage? What are you after?" Harry asked, annoyed.

Dimitri grabbed a baseball bat next to his bed and used it as a cane to make it to his computer.

(@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
National said:
Kaz writes "For now, we should be okay. I was trying to make a deal with him, but all that happened was me almost bowing up half the city" Kaz's grin fades temporarily, and then he asks "Hel, other than Jaon, has Thor had any other kids?"
"Oh, that doesn't sound like a successful negotiation, there. And... Well, yeah, actually. Why?" Hel asked, remembering another cousin from a long time ago.

(Goodnight all. Gotta get to bed!)

Clair sighed as she fixed breakfast, it had been a rough couple of days between the attack on the SHIELD facility and Dimitri getting taken by Harry but thankfully it was all over now. Loading an omelette onto her plate she called out

"If anyone wants breakfast better shout out now"

Dimitri was still home struck, although now he could hobble from the bed to the restroom to the computer, so it wasn't much different than how he had been living. He was currently skimming through the necklaces files with his computer, but there was so much information, he would often fall asleep after a whole day just to wake up and keep reading.

Sitting down to her coffee and Omelette she picked up her cell phone and called up Dimitri. Waiting for an answer on the line she turned on the news on the TV

His phone ringing startled him. Looking at it, he noticed it was Clair. It wasn't too long ago that he and her were introduced with a mission, and as far as Dimitri was concerned, it was a success. He cleared his throat and answered the phone. "Hey there, Red."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back