• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Um... To lazy to write this but Joseph and Perry swapped bodies so when I say 'Perry' I mean Joseph in Perry's body and when I say 'Joseph' I mean Perry in his body)

Perry smashed through from the window. "Then where were you when I was evacuating all those innocents months ago!?" he growled. When he swapped bodies he didn't make the same mistake Otto did. He will not become effected by Perry's worst memories because he got rid of them all. And he still needed to not be suspicious.

"Say you're protecting them if you want, but if massacre was one level stronger we would be sitting in a wasteland. Youre not ready for what comes from the sky. Not even close."

Reaper said:
"Say you're protecting them if you want, but if massacre was one level stronger we would be sitting in a wasteland. Youre not ready for what comes from the sky. Not even close."
Ivory walked up to Harry, "That's why we need time away from bad people like you! If people like you would give us time to rest and train for the next big thing, saving the world would be no problem! But when every other week all our bones are being broken, we can't really do anything!"

"Ms. Stark........ Do you think....... I am useful...... To you? Please be honest with me........" Redd said as phoenix caught up with them in a mack truck with an empty trailer. He gets out and gasps. "What the hell happened?!" Phoenix shouted as he dashed to Cassie and redd, worried. "Who did thissssss to you?!" He asked as he tried to move the plane off of the bot's legs. @sitanomoto

Jack couldn't hear a word of what was going and seeing Perry swoop in was making him curious. "Good thing this is a oil truck he said taking out his knife and climbing the trick he punctured a hole in the oil tank. "Light em up up up" he started humming as he took out a match and lit it. "They're on fire!" he said looking at the opening of Oscorp's Tower he threw the match into the tank.

Marko slams his fist in anger into the desk, splintering it. He writes angrily, with added effort to hold his tongue "You think I don't know what is up there? I know the threats that live in the galaxy. My entire damn city was destroyed by a damn alien, a planet buster. I don't think that a bunch of superhumans can stop someone who can blow up the ground they're standing on. There are things we can't fight. I WAS THERE" Marko looks away from the note, containing his anger

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

With the tank exploding Jack gets launched in threw the opening and lands with nothing but his pants on fire. "Made it!" he said dusting himself off. "Now I can tell my buddy Marko is pissed" he said seeing the anger on his face. "Harry Osborn what the hell did you do?" he asked in a motherly tone.

"Then you should know better than anyone else. As for you, ivory is it? Blame it on recovery, but you wouldn't hold a candle to the least of them on your best day. They say if you can't beat them, join them. You can't beat me. Here's your only chance, all three of you."

Marko grits his teeth, pissed that he couldn't talk normally. He writes and hands the note to Harry "There are sometimes villians that we can't beat, have you ever thought of that? We are one planet out of many. At some time, it will be the end for us. Turning all the citizens into captain Americas won't fix this. They won't be able to fight Thanos. You're right, I have seen it firsthand. And we would all die if we had only an army of captain Americas

Reaper said:
"Then you should know better than anyone else. As for you, ivory is it? Blame it on recovery, but you wouldn't hold a candle to the least of them on your best day. They say if you can't beat them, join them. You can't beat me. Here's your only chance, all three of you."
Ivory's fist tightened, but he held his tounge, he had learned to think long term, and he knew that fighting Harry would only make the Avengers seem evil, "You're right mister Ousborne if we had time to recover we wouldn't be able to hold a candle to them,it'd have to be a blowtorch! Also my name is Savage, just to let ya know."

"Speak for yourself I can't die" he said turning to Harry. "You can't make me join ya because I'm pretty sure I can mow you down before you pick up that gun in your desk" he said

He chuckled. "You are dismissed. Please leave my building. Oh and deadpools kid? If you lay a finger on me, it'll confirm the publics thought against the avengers as terrorists."

Perry looked at the New Avengers. "You guys can leave first, I have some things to discuss with Mister Osborn," he said and he turned off his comm so no one would be eavesdropping.

Marko goes to whisper, his anger spilling out (Perfect opportunity for anyone to step in)

Reaper said:
He chuckled. "You are dismissed. Please leave my building. Oh and deadpools kid? If you lay a finger on me, it'll confirm the publics thought against the avengers as terrorists."
Ivory shook his head, "I still kinda want to talk about something." He began to sit upside down in a chair, he threw a web net at Marko's mouth to stop him, "Lets talk about anything Hare. Like, I dunno, you watch sports? Maybe play Pokemon?"

(Or Ivory can just totallyvthrow that opportunity out the window) Marlo angrily fires an energy blast at Ivory

Allison found Cassie Stark's room and began sifting through her items. She found a computer and began to hack into it. "This is some very advanced stuff." Allison said. She kept trying to hack in, but it wasn't giving up easily. @Pyosimros

National said:
(Or Ivory can just totallyvthrow that opportunity out the window) Marlo angrily fires an energy blast at Ivory
Ivory was shot out the window and shot out a web line to stay on the building, "SCREW YOU TO MARKO!" He yelled as he fell, the web line then stuck to something, unfortunately it stuck to Harry...

(It's Ivory's job to make things slightly worse for himself.)

Marko spits down at Ivory, his anger getting to a boiling point. He looks at Jack and mouths "I'm going to kill that guy after this. That web shit is gross"

National said:
Marko spits down at Ivory, his anger getting to a boiling point. He looks at Jack and mouths "I'm going to kill that guy after this. That web shit is gross"
(Marko is so rude, all Ivory wanted to do was have childish fun and stop Marko from making the Avengers targets (:'()

I r8 0/8 m8)

Noting Ivory shooting out the window, I gain a confused look. "The heck is going on?" I ask myself, staring at Ivory. "Okay...I might be needed inside there..." I pull my goggles back over my eyes and dash through the doors of Oscorp, and up all the way to Harry's office through the service stairs. I then burst the door open. "Alright, what in the name of Thanos is going on in here? I saw the webhead burst through the window." I say, fist vibrating at super speed.

Marko looks at Blur. He notes his fast fist. The same superspeed like Dimitri. Marko mouths to the man "There is nothing wrong here, just a conversation"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back