• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko hears the comlink and starts to fly towards Ivory, smiling that something is finally happening, but switches back on to serious mode, knowing that this could be a very dangerous mission. He flies and sees Ivory below him, and another figure below as well

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Joseph looked to his right, there was another hero there. And then another. Soon enough there was going to be an army of these superpowered heroes after him so he had to make his escape. He turned on a device and activating it on Perry, and then he left through the sewers.

Ivory sighed in relief, there was no way that he would have lasted in that fight with his injuries, he limped up to Perry and leaned on him, "You okay Perry?"

Marko lands down and getz on the roof of the van, smiling and waving at Perry and Ivory. He writes a note to them "Everything alright? What happened?"

Pyosimros said:
Perry stood up. "Yah, I think I'll live. Not sure about the suit though," he gestured to it.
Ivory limped into the truck and waved Marco off, "It's fine, we'll live." He then turned to Jack, "I never thought I'd be happy to see you. Think I can get a lift home?"

sitanomoto said:
"Hey," Cassie said to Redd. "You're looking at the best inventor in the world." she smiled. "You'll be better than new in no time."
"Thanks master....... I am eternally grateful." Redd said as he hugged her, careful to not accidentally harm her.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Thanks master....... I am eternally grateful." Redd said as he hugged her, careful to not accidentally harm her.

[/QUOTE]
Cassie hugged him back. "Now, to figure out how to get you home."

Marko silently chuckles. He soars up and writes another note "I just thought since you're injured and all that you would want a casual flight back home. We sadly don't give plane food on our flights though"

"Aw, I love airplane food," Perry faced the opposite direction. "Not really. And my home's really close, this is my neighbourhood after all," he said and he left.

Dimitri tried to sit up. "Shit... I need... my computer." He gave up and laid back down. "Should've got... A laptop."

Meanwhile, harry was at the press conference. "Listen, I know you all have a lot of questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability. A mentally unstable symbiote, not unlike the one that killed dozens of our citizens a few months ago, attacked my headquarters and burned the top few floors. I was surprised to learn that the symbiote was working with the new avengers who used to protect this city. As I tried to flee on my private aircraft, a missile from Stark's own Cassie Stark hit the front of the plane. It's a miracle I'm still alive. The pilot died on impact, and my very own brother, David, was onboard and we were unable to find his body. These powerful beings are accountable to no one and it is a wonder the government hasn't interfered. As of right now, that is all I know. Thank you all for your time."

"Agent Mania, what's the meaning of this. The CEO of Oscorp is reporting terrorism from you and the New Avengers, what happened?" it was one of the men that Cassandra works for in the government. "Nothing, we're being blamed for his actions. I have evidence," she responded pacing around the room franticly. "You better."

Ivory got out of the truck, "Well fuck you then Jack!" He had overheard Cassandra on the comm however, as she hadn't turned it off earlier, "What's going on Cassandra? Something happen? Should I contact anyone?"

Pyosimros said:
"My boss says that Harry's blaming us for what happened for what happened to him," she said over to Ivory.
Ivory paled, "Alright give me all the details, what are they claiming we did?"

"And how we did it." he added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back