• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(That was both insane and cool but won't that end up severly injuring Ivory in the process and possibly everyone else... and I should probably stop with logic)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](That was both insane and cool but won't that end up severly injuring Ivory in the process and possibly everyone else... and I should probably stop with logic)

[/QUOTE]
(Listen here you little...One, just wait for it, two I don't want to hear logic from the guy that sweeps unconscious bodies into fires)

Dimitri was knocked out cold. He was bleeding from what seemed like everywhere, mostly from his head. One eye was swollen shut and he had very labored breathing. "In.. He-... Here!"

(whoa that's my character I'm simply acting things out not literally trying to cause trouble if you don't like it lemme know cuz in rps I don't acknowledge a character's reaction as the creator actual reaction I'm only sayin this off the assumption you're mad)

(Good point @Steel Zinogre

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](whoa that's my character I'm simply acting things out not literally trying to cause trouble if you don't like it lemme know cuz in rps I don't acknowledge a character's reaction as the creator actual reaction)

[/QUOTE]
(It was a joke m8)

Reaper said:
Dimitri was knocked out cold. He was bleeding from what seemed like everywhere, mostly from his head. One eye was swollen shut and he had very labored breathing. "In.. He-... Here!"
Ivory stalked forward and into the room Dimitri was in, he pushed open the door and rushed to his friends side, he attempted to say something but lurched forward, the plane stopping suddenly, once he regained his balance he began to untie Dimitri, "What happened? Who did this?"

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Lol ok sorry wasn't sure if you were serious or not sorry for the misunderstanding lol)

[/QUOTE]
(Is cool)

"Gob... Lin." He said, wheezing. "Did you.... Necklace?" A coughing fit inturrupted him violently. "Super soldier... Hydra.."

Redd ran a diagnostic, he was severely damaged and losing power slowly. "Systems..... Critical..... Power...... Dropping......." He said as he tried to move the plane, but did not have enough energy to do so. "Master........ I enjoyed....... Knowing you." He said as he layed there. Waiting for his end. @sitanomoto @The Regal Rper @Reaper @LokiofSP

Reaper said:
"Gob... Lin." He said, wheezing. "Did you.... Necklace?" A coughing fit inturrupted him violently. "Super soldier... Hydra.."
"Alright bud take it easy." He picked up Dimitri and began to walk away, "It's been a long day, lets finish the story when we got back to Stark Towe-" He paused remembering what had happened, "Better yet, lets get you home and in bed."

From where Jack landed he could see Redd. "Oh dang it" he said as his injuries healed walking towards Redd Jack aimed his sword near the electrical output of the plane where he would be able to grab a living wire. Slicing into it and grabbing a wire he pulls it out and turns to red while getting zapped. "Hey uh where do I put this" he asked.

Reaper said:
"N-no! Stark... I have to... Help... Please... Nobody at my house." He said in between breaths.
Ivory bit his lip and looked at Dimitri, he was tired, angry, and ready to punch something but still, he hadn't been there for Dimitri when his dad died and, Ivory needed to make it up to him, "Alright so where do we go?"

Jack stared at the bot. "Dude I'm trying to help you here I'm getting electrocuted here so just tell me where I put this thing" he said his arms now getting burnt.

The flames die, and he grabs the wire. "Go.... Leave me as I siphon the aircraft..." Redd said as his power slowly goes up. "I cannot move my legs...... But I can still fight......." He added.

(He doesn't know about stark tower being burned)

"Stark... Tower... I need to.. My ribs are broken..." He lost consciousness slowly, going limp.

Reaper said:
(He doesn't know about stark tower being burned)
"Stark... Tower... I need to.. My ribs are broken..." He lost consciousness slowly, going limp.
Ivory shook Dimitri, he needed answers still! He didn't know who did this or anything. Ivory just sighed and hoisted the boys arm around his shoulder again, "It's a long walk to Dimitri's from here, and I can't fly, who knows what kind of wounds that would open up."

(Also what happened to Harry? Did he get away?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back