• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Harry pulled the needles out of Dimitri. "We have enough of your blood for our project now. We could use the rest of your tissue if you don't cooperate. I want names, I want descriptions, I want powers." Dimitri casually shrugged.

Harry began to shake before backing up into the darkness. "If you won't talk to me, perhaps you'll talk to the king." Harry said as a briefcase opening was heard. After a few seconds, Dimitri began to hear maniacal laughter and saw only two yellow eyes in the darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LokiofSP

"You can go with her I'll handle the fire. Go, hurry!" Kyuma said, nodding towards the girl. It was obvious he was not in good shape. If anyone needed help out if the tower, it was him.

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
"You can go with her I'll handle the fire. Go, hurry!" Kyuma said, nodding towards the girl. It was obvious he was not in good shape. If anyone needed help out if the tower, it was him.
Ivory looked around, this guy in front of him was normal, Ivory had spent months training to become a hero, just so a guy with no powers could try to send him back?! He looked at the kid and then to Cassandra before shoving the kid into her, "I can take it, I'm a hero, you're a regular guy, SO GO!" Ivory ran out to the concrete bridge outside and waved before falling backwards down to the street, mid flight he began to think, "I am so stupid....How long did I think it would take for Savage to come back? Because it's probably gonna take a bit.... I wish I had wing- WAIT I GOT IT!" He began to concentrate, his dad had told him about his short experience with the symbiotes and he told him they were like muscles, if they were tired they could do things, you just had to work them harder. Remembering that he forced a bit of the symbiote out, and Savage came out groggily, "WINGS NOW!"

Savage woke with a start at Ivory's voice, and didn't hesitate to get the wings he asked for, as the voices that Ivory thankfully couldn't hear because they weren't close enough to his head. They were a bit late though so when the wings came out, they slowed his decent, but Ivory still hit the ground hard and with a loud THUNK! Savage retreated back inwards after this...

Kyuma looked at the guy as he ran out. "A normal guy? What the- Just because Im not crazy enough to run around in spandex, doesn't mean I can't do anything!" He said as a red gauntlet appeared on his left hand. Taking a deep breath, the flames around him began to be drawn into his mouth. The temperature in the room began to drop slowly, as he continued to apparently devour the flames.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyuma looked at the guy as he ran out. "A normal guy? What the- Just because Im not crazy enough to run around in spandex, doesn't mean I can't do anything!" He said as a red gauntlet appeared on his left hand. Taking a deep breath, the flames around him began to be drawn into his mouth. The temperature in the room began to drop slowly, as he continued to apparently devour the flames.

[/QUOTE]
(I left m8, Cassandra tried to take you outside, and I just crashed on to the sidewalk)

LokiofSP said:
(I left m8, Cassandra tried to take you outside, and I just crashed on to the sidewalk)
(I totally didn't think about that xD what users have characters in the building?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I totally didn't think about that xD what users have characters in the building?)

[/QUOTE]
(...Nobody)

(Do I look alright I just came out of a burning building woman!)

(Sorry had to do it)

Jack just watched as Cassandra dragged the other heroes out then it dawned on him, "Maybe I should do something" he said ... "Nah:"

Pyosimros said:
"Are you alright?" she asked as she put him down. @Kalin Scarlet
"Yes, Im alright! But someone's got to stop the fire in the building, and if you're dragging me out, I can't focus..." Kyuma said, drawing on the flames even harder than before. The heat began to float from the walls of the building, his temperature increasing slowly.

Reaper said:
Dimitri woke strapped to a wooden chair by leather straps on his wrists and ankles. The only object besides himself that he could see was a lamp above him. He had two needles on the inside of his elbows, one took blood out and the other seemed to pump something in.
Harry approached him. "Well Dimitri, does being right about me feel as good as you thought?" He chuckled. "And now you're locked up with no idea where you are."

"We are in a plane. A jumbo jet probably." Dimitri replied with a smirk.

"How the hel-"

"My ears popped, so artificial atmosphere pressure. Either we are in an extremely high spot, or we are on a plane. Anesthetic's don't keep me out for long, so there hasn't been time to move me to a high place."

Harry punched Dimitri, who spat blood on the floor.

"What's wrong Richie rich? Somebody piss in your caviar?"

"I want to know everything you know."

"Fine. I pissed in your caviar."

"About the avengers! Idiot!"

Dimitri yawned. "Oh man... That anesthesia is really kicking in now. Good night Harry." He hung his head as Harry face palmed.
"Heat signature located west of her and moving fast."

"Thanks Friday!" she said as she kicked on her boosters. She took off n the direction of the jet.

Ivory watched as Cassie flew away to get Dimitri, "Yep...I'll just...Wait right here....This seems familiar..." He passed out.

Jack noticed Ivory had passed out again. "You're making this too easy dude" grabbing a broom that happened to be laying around he began sweeping Ivory's unconscious body towards Stark Tower. "Why do I always have to do clean up" he thought to himself shaking his head

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Jack noticed Ivory had passed out again. "You're making this too easy dude" grabbing a broom that happened to be laying around he began sweeping Ivory's unconscious body towards Stark Tower. "Why do I always have to do clean up" he thought to himself shaking his head

[/QUOTE]
(Here we see scumbag Jack, pushing a unconscious person who can not do anything to stop this, into a burning building ...Good job Jack)

@LokiofSP

(It's what I'm here for pal)

Halfway towards Stark Jack remembers that the building had combusted. "..." going to the opposite side of Ivory Jack sweeps him back to the others.

Ever since the battle in which Stark and Pietro died, Hel had been lingering in the shadows, she'd helped out a bit here and there and for the course of this particular battle had been away in her own realm, checking on things and making sure that everything was in order. For something to go wrong in Helheim would spell out very dangerous consequences.

Now she had been planning on going back and watching some more, but when she returned to Midgard, what she saw was a burning building and Jack defying the laws of physics and sweeping an unconscious Ivory towards the building with a broom. What? She thought to herself, trying to figure out why the tower was on fire in the first place. She looked around the rest of her immediate area, clearly confused and for once showing something other than smug amusement or judgement on her face.

"Hey, can you tell me what happened?" Hel asked Jack as he started to turn around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back